youtube.com/watch?v=F620o04858A
youtube.com/watch?v=_RyCQlOcMmA
youtube.com/watch?v=reD36nDWGaM
youtube.com/watch?v=adrjrh6BMhw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kirin and sayaka are good girls

dick durbin has an alright name

Yeah.

Claudia was the only good thing about this trash.

It's mediocre. Has one good heroine and she's quite worth it though.

It's the most generic entry in an overdone sub-genre of light novels.

It might make a good time-capsule for what was popular in these times.

Pink Houki a shit

It's better than Rakudai. All the girls were better than shitty Stella as well.

Red Houki a shit*

It was criminally boring to make a series about tournament fights be THIS boring

Ikki >>> Ichika 2.0
Stella >>> Pink Houki and every other girl in Asterisk
Shark teeth >>> boring lame-ass asterisk "bosses"

Stella is red Kurisu you faggot.

If the Harem MC isn't smart enough to maneuver himself out of a sexual situation rather than just running away I may tolerate it cause that's what happens in harem. But if it also happens to be a power fantasy for anythIng that's not sexual it starts to lose me. This show had both with an OP MC and everything.
Also he's literally Kirito with purple hair, Fucking A-1 Pictures.
Girls are great though

This. Stop listening to overly-vocal retards and form your own opinion. Though like user said, the heroine is slightly better unlike a certain violent cunt.

Only if you're Digibro's cocksucker. Asterisk is better than most average battle academy harems.

>Average girls
>Boring fights
Nah, it was just two seasons of the same garbage we get. Wasn't as bad as Bahamut but still average.

Rakudai at least decided to put its focus on the fights which is what the "battle" in battle harem should focus on.

Same cancerous Stellashitter every time.

Compared to battle harems from the past 2 years, Asterisk is the worst.

Antimagic > World Break > Rakudai > Bahamut > Hundred > Absolute Duo > Kuusen > Fafnir > Isuca > HxH > Asterisk

I'd easily put Bahamut as the worst.

>being this mad

Watch it and form your own opinion. All you'll get here is trolls trolling and shitposters trolling thanks to Digibro and and autistic Stellafag.

You can't deny that some criticisms and shortcomings can be made of this series without both of those admittedly prevalent factors being involved.

Yes holy shit

Generic generic generic, it's like they used a template to make it

Antimagic Academy 35 did it better

Antimagic > Asterisk >>> Rakudai

The anime was garbage

Didn't he sperg out and make a whole series of shitty videos talking about why he didn't like Asterisk

He sperged out about A-1 and Asterisk was the target of said sperging out

It's not bad, but it's not great either. Speaking objectively it's average and in some ways generic battle academy done fun. The premise is battle entertainment and you get exactly that.

The main girl happens to be a very decent character, best girl, and HOT. If nothing else, do it for her.

Why you guys can't accept that she is just an walking tsundere archtype and not a proper character, not even her main objective makes any sense
>wants to win the tournament to use the money to help the kids in a orphanage
>while she is a fucking princess and has a shit ton of money

Best gril

I still don't know how this image destroys my dick every time I see it.

It's not even that bad compared to other battle harems, particularly ones from that certain winter season. Decent fights + animation, and girls. One of the things I don't like it is the MC(most harem MCs are shit though, the "attempt" at being serious/plot(most of them are guilty of this) and the academy setting, but other than that, it's an otherwise enjoyable yet forgettable entry into the battle harem genre.

It's ok, nothing special.

It's only hated because Digicuck memed the fuck out of it.

I watched the whole thing. It was aggressively mediocre. It shoved in your face how decidedly mediocre it was the entire time. Claudia was the best part and she got virtually 0 screentime in the second season.

Rakudai was even worse

This

The production values are good
The animation and OST are nice

It had a god tier OST, the girls were nice and it had above average production for the genre.

It was just the unfortunate victim of a shit posting war between it and rakudai which didn't have all that much in common past the first episode.

Not at all. It was decent and, if compared to other battle harems that have come out in the last five years, it's pretty good.

Other than the OST there was nothing redeemable about this show and I can listen to the OST separately if I want to so that barely counts

Only worth watching for those two.

Not really. That one Stellafag did shit up any thread.

Saya was kinda meh to be honest

Really? Her character design is bland and uninspired. The hair color and style could easily fall into the background.

Yes, Rakudai was better.

No, it very watchable. There is a ton of worse shows out there. Plot is straight forward and several of the fights have good action and directing. And with the budget A-1 used, it all looks nice and is easy on the eyes. At the least it's worth it for Julis and Kirin.

Also, WAITING FOR THE RAIN.

Still can't believe they got Tamura Yukari to voice this girl

She was the only memorable girl in 24 episodes

Rakudai was better.

This.

Imo it tried to be what it's not, which is a gateway anime but IMO came on way too strong. I didn't think the show was very good but it was fun to watch at least.

Best girl of the series.

It had way better music than it deserved.
youtube.com/watch?v=F620o04858A
youtube.com/watch?v=_RyCQlOcMmA
youtube.com/watch?v=reD36nDWGaM
youtube.com/watch?v=adrjrh6BMhw

OP2 is hype

You said it well, user.
I'll add that the end of the second season teases a potentially interesting third season plotwise. And fat Sugita is one of the worst villain ever made.

>BRAND NEW WARUDO

Season 3 fucking when?

I rather see the spin-off animated. Seems really cool based on the manga raws that I've seen.

So battle harems are dead, right?

Only LN battle harems thankfully.

Just worn out, it'll bounce back after a decade or so, good thing we have isekai to take it's place.

Okiura's style is so off but at least he has good taste in girls

Absolutely the best.

On a side note, I'm sick as fuck of beta MCs these days. Why can't we have more protags like Rance or Yuji Kazami without it necessarily being an ecchi? Fuck the current protags of the industry.

speaking of Stella

I got wound to finally downloading the show and, well the HS release was kind of quite really awful. Is there any other release out there that are watchable?

Not quite yet.

It was trash but the girls were cute enough and had variety. Super bland though. At least the Bahamut girls had personality.

Rakudai was even worse, but I liked it more because the romance actually progressed.

There's also this one.

StB is still airing you stupid fucboi.

Claudia a best. A BEST.

>Stellafag won't stop samefagging his irrelevant, non-character, and btich-in-sheep-skin Claudia waifu who he only likes because of tits

>ctrl+f waiting for the rain
>only one person mentions it
The only valuable opinion ITT.

It really isn't.

Considering I already forgot about the show? Probably not because I then I would have remembered that it was really ass.

So I guess it's second worst thing, it's incredibly forgettable.
Oh but I do remember Rasmus Faber. God bless him.

good girls. bad protag.

>this is literally explained in episode 2 or 3

MC isn't that bad , not more than most harems I've seen. He's not a wimp, a fatty, a beta, or a pretender. He's confident, competent, has a pretty non-nonchalant attitude, and isn't afraid to head pat girls. He's kind of bland though, but it's still better than most other MCs within in same genre.

>No, it very watchable. There is a ton of worse shows out there.
This. Bahamut practically put me to sleep with their fights and every episode was a chore to get through.