How did you view women before you became bitter enough to start calling them roasties...

How did you view women before you became bitter enough to start calling them roasties? And what happened to you that made you decide to go down that road?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m-ZmJuQqT9Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I was betrayed by a girl I loved and ignored all the red flags, is not that I'm an asshole that can keep its dick in the pants until I know a person as my friend. I had to stick it right through as soon as I could. And I ended up crying 'cause that bitch turn out to be a lying whore. Who would've known?

Those that callem roasties are low self-esteem faggalas, be confident and bitches will leave slug trails as they crawl to you

I've always seen women as inferior
>previously was a leftist who pretended otherwise
>currently speaks about why women should only be in the home, not making youtube videos about being "trad"

Roastie detected
Jumanji jungle labia warning

Chad here. Not here to gloat. I've never liked the way women treat my unattractive friends, applying completely different standards. If I grab their ass they giggle and smile, but if someone else did the exact same things it's criminal assault. And then they pretend they don't do it. Fuck them. So your stories keep me humble because I see how 90% of them truly are: selfish attention whores who rip each other to shreds more viciously than I've seen any man ever do.

I don't, I just think "roastie" is hilariously denigrating

Godzilla’s first encounter with a roastie as documented in japan history

Nothing really happened, I've just interacted with them over the years and think most young women have nothing to offer besides sex.

I'm married. Why would that stop me from laughing at roasties? My wife does it too.

>How did you view women before you became bitter enough to start calling them roasties? And what happened to you that made you decide to go down that road?

I've never been down that road. I love and respect women with all my heart. I think it is our job to make their life as good, easier and entertaining as it can be.

Respect Women.

Solidarity Brothers.

tbqh I prefer women to men, most men are dipshits who have to make every little thing into a pissing contest all while on this big life long LARP about how much you totally don't care

Honestly I hated women when I was a leftist. I was a "nice guy". Then I got in shape and realized the problem was with me. RIght minded women never even approached me when I was a lefty, it was always mentally ill sluts.

Now I'm married to a right leaning woman and plan to have several children.

I probobly never stood a chance. I was "molested" by my baby sitter when I was 8 (she was 12). I say molested in quotes because at the time I thought it was consensual. No real sex happened, just dry humping. She got naked once and said let's do it for real, and I couldn't make it happen. The older I got, the more I realized it probobly fucked me up badly. I'm 26 now.

Other than that, I just did everything wrong all of the time, on top of being 5"8, and balding. I wasn't hopeless, I just fucked up way too many times.

It's just a joke.

When you get in ur late 20's you start to see their games and fucked up way of communicating. It's like when you realize all adults are fucking retards.

I can't help but wonder what dating was like before social media....... I have a feeling it was exponentially better, like on a level that we can't even comprehend.

We are living in the Kali Yuga.

I am not retarded, thus don't believe the labia stretches as intercourse counts grow, and will never call women roasties.

I got redpilld on girls in elementary school. History is a bitch.

Roasties do love to make passive-aggressive posts.

I used to view them as pure individuals who deserved respect. Then the mind games started, and I've since realized that women are demons. They worm their way into your hear and mind, take all your money, and then crush you the instant they think they can do better.

I swear, they must feed on men's suffering

>bitter
Bitterness has nothing to do with it.
Is it bitter to call an apple, an apple?

goobergab

Gf of mine was sucking cock behind my back, probably. Realized most women do this as a passtime, anyways. Not really bitter, it's just stupid not to expect a dog to piss on the rug

Nobody roasts the roastie more than she roasts herself.

>How did you view women before you became bitter enough to start calling them roasties?
I don't even remember a time before then
>what happened to you that made you decide to go down that road?
lonliness i suppose

Working with women and listening to the inane hollywood babble interspersed with a steady stream of man-hate.

I worked with women on a military ship. When they damsel their way into ducking out of work, watch, and patrols all while sport fucking and eventually preggers deserting their posts - you tend to think their place in the workforce was never earned.

BEGONE THOTT

I prefer penis

Long story but I called in the middle of the night to give my ex a ride home because she was an alcoholic whore and upon my arrival she refused to give me her keys so I could drive her vehicle and said for me to just follow her. A block away from her house I get plowed into at 90 mph by a drunk coked up wetback bitch and I wake up in twisted wreckage, upside down, and drowning. I escaped by impossible means that I don’t understand to this day only to find that she left me there to die because she was afraid of getting a DWI. Then she cheated on me and left me a year later.

I was redpilled early in life having grown up in a single-mother household with 3 sisters.

after all the trauma, did you buy the medium or the extra heavy flow tampons for your newly grown vagina?

>didn't trust women when younger
>met awesome woman
>married her
>realized I got really fucking lucky
>she starts telling me that everything I ever suspected about women being shitty is 100% true, and that almost all of them suck
>see all the things that women do to guys done to her because she doesn't take any shit from anyone
>realize that I was right all along not trusting females, but let my guard down by divine grace just long enough to land one of the quality small % who actually are traditional without having to be encouraged to be that way by my hand

I also work exclusively with women in the company we own, and between that and catering toward a primarily female customer base, I can say that all things I thought were bad about females is validated on a daily basis.

>left me a year later
Why did it take a year given she left you to drown.
Where do you live where every other car is a drink driver?

wew lad

>There's something wrong with you if you think there's something wrong with men and women today!

My number one fantasy is having married as a teen, mutually losing our virginity and we have a bunch of kids and I just work a mundane job and have a mundane life. I had to say "mundane" because it's not "normal" or "regular" anymore to have that life.
But for most of the last 2000 years that was the life of your ancestors.

>told that I would get a soulmate
>only see an ocean of mentally ill landwhales
>any woman who isn't a landwhale is insufferably arrogant

>Who would've known?

Men are romantics pretending to be realists; women are realists pretending to be romantics

My condolences. We all have been shafted one way or another, and while it may embitter us, we still need be cautious both externally and internally.

If I’m being honest with myself it was me thinking “there’s no way she could ever fuck me over again after this.” I was 21, fucking retarded, and 6 broken ribs, torn rotator cuff and a fucked up knee that reminds me of that fact any time the weather changes. And where I live its safe to assume every wetback on the road is drunk at 2 am.

ya but they also died in their 40's and 50's bro

Things never worked out with the pretty ones. But it's all good; I got my revenge.

I just got word that a family friend lost the twins she was carrying. She was on IVF at maybe age 34.
I suspect both the loss and the IVF were probably because of obesity-related fertility problems.
Another family friend just got pregnant when she is quite fat and does not seem to have got a handle on it yet.

I do not know how it is in the USA or Canada, but I have never had the need to call womyn ''roasties'''.
From my experience, the problem always starts with (you). You are not trying. You are lazy and not motivated. You need to filter the women who are obviously trash and find the precious gems. But you only search for tits ass sex appeal. Maybe you are destined for shallowness and drama, since all your desires are either ridiculously high or so low you'll never find and resemblance of iq. Grow up and when u do, ull find the girl u can't call a roastie

That isn't true, if you didn't die as a child you could expect to live into your 60s or 70s.

> And what happened to you that made you decide to go down that road?

roasties...

as long as being roastie is considered normal, there is no future for family guys, so there is nothing left but going your own way

people who funded feminists knew very well how it's going to end.
and feminists themselves are unable to understand reality

Unicorns don't exist.

You accuse people of being shallow but your thinking is quite shallow. You point out to us that we have to play the game. Compete well enough and you'll stand a good chance of getting a good woman, right?
Sure, that is the case: but there are approximately equal amounts of men and women born.
And we can see that I would say upwards of 50% of women are not suitable for making life long marriages and above replacement rates of children.
How the fuck are we supposed to maintain a civilization like that? You might not marry shit women yourself but that doesn't mean they don't exist and some hypothetical man doesn't have to pair off with them.

roastie is just a funny meme t b h

I don't really hate women but I do think their roles in leadership should be limited.

what is a roastie? is it bc you roast your dick after all that fucking? or wait I* roast my dick you fucking virgin.

I never stopped respecting whamen, even though I started browsing Sup Forums in 2013. You're just weak minded if you believe all that shit that is written here or if judge all women just by a few cases you know irl.
Whamen are our future
t. Whamen defense force.

youtu.be/m-ZmJuQqT9Q

Burnt up meat curtains.

It was the Internet. Oldfag here.
Back in the day, women were these different, somewhat mysterious creatures. You didnt really understand them. There were all these old sayings about them, but you didn't get a close enough look. The major difference now, is that we have instagram/facebook and social media in general. Their true nature is now more observable by anyone.

like every other insult word I throw around, its just because its funny. Roastie is a fun and funny thing to call a girl posting on Sup Forums, especially because it triggers the roastie.
I have respect for women who respect themselves.

>Their true nature is now more observable by anyone.
And what we see is that they're roasties

It's understandable, and anyone who roasts you here for it is just banter. She sounds selfish and self absorbed.

this
>You point out to us that we have to play the game.
how did you read that in what he wrote, retard? It's not competing, it's common sense to work on yourself. I bet you're fat and smelly.

Thanks, user. It was a long time ago and it took years to get over that level of betrayal but I’d be lying if I said some of the rage and resentment doesn’t linger. But I’m alive, healed up better than what I probably should’ve, and things are alright.

I've been with the same girl for 7 years now, lost our virginity to each other, we are both white. I'm going to ask her to marry me next year, I have a rare gift and I don't want to let it go.

Nigger detected.

>7 years.

user, there are some things you probably dont know about...

Romania is like some romance fairy tale land. Trust me, I'm an expert on Romania because I listen to a lot of Romanian pop music and it's great. Regardless, things are so fucked up in America and the West that only mass population die-off will change anything.

I thought we were supposed to treat them equally. Now I keep my bitch on a leash. I'm much happier.

blog post: The more I learned, the more cynical I became about everything. I was a really nice kid, with no real deficits other than being from a really religious family. My redpill journey was different from most on here, as I took it in a sort of existentialist symmetry and spent a great deal of time trying to explore what Jung called the "shadow". It was a grueling process that totally destroyed any illusions I had about morality or sexuality, and being from a really Christian/conservative home I had quite a few of those illusions. Perhaps especially about women. You view them in an idealized sort of way that latches on to your primitive socialization mechanisms. Even when dating at a young age, I never tried to pick apart the hypocrisy of my beliefs and my actions, and the things that I observed regularly. I was cynical then, but it wasn't pessimistic or resentful in a cultural way. None of that came until much later, when I had greater perspective on the matter and fully understood our collective debasement.

There was this quote by a French intellectual named Ninon de L'Enclos and she said something like a man must choose between loving women and understanding them or something close to that. I did't really set out to learn as much as I did about women desu. But I found stuff like Evolutionary psychology and Schopenhauer so amazing that I couldn't stop, even when I would have rather preferred to maintain my illusions for the sake of, idk, it made me weak and prone to thinking about the past too much. I am not resentful of women in general and never have been, but many women in the west have really messed up psychologies and I have bad OCD about not getting STD's. I only call them roasties post-ironically, not even ironically.

>have a loving waifu
>she also hates roasties

that's where you are wrong kiddo

I've noticed a new shill tactic where they assume that people use the word roastie to mean all women.
Like have you ever heard anyone call their Christian mom a roastie? No you haven't. Stop these shills from changing your language. There's them and then the tradthots that shamefully identify with roasties. Fuck em both the same.

I met her when she was 15 I was 17, started dating at 18, I kept her from getting tattoos when all of her friends where out getting slut brands. I know her extremely well, I molded her into the girl I wanted, and all of her friends are brunt out hags that are jealous of her now.

1 post by this ID. Slide thread, bitter roastie detected.

All women are half-sentient apes, all women are the enemy let loose from Pandora's Box. You should kill your mother. That was the theme of manhood initiation rites for primitive tribesmen. It works, because no real man is chained to his mommy through psychic incest. Otherwise, they will continue to upset the natural order and it all starts at the cradle.

/thread

>That was the theme of manhood initiation rites for primitive tribesmen

Sounds like somethign that comes from Kangland but I've never heard of this.

I don't disagree with what you said but literally murdering women isn't going to accomplish anything. They can be tamed.

>always been into tom boys
>developed to being into women that actually do physical work
>found a blonde, blue eyed girl that's a horse farrier and trainer
>also a vet tech
>she's into me for some reason
>realize I won the fucking lottery
>put a ring on it, never looked back
>most women are still a turn off for me because they're basically useless outside of being a wet hole
>going on eight years married now
>life is good

Didn't think much of women either way, but the closer I got to them the more I realised there are no girls my age in my area who put anything other than career first.
Relationship? "A hassle, no time."
Kids? "Maybe when I'm 30."
Meanwhile they're slutting around trying to get Chad's attention.
Hypocrites who don't even know what they're doing is the biggest mistake of their life and call me a sexist when I point out women are for more than having a good time.
Maybe village girls are alright, but the urban cunt is real.

Actually it wouldn't be a bad idea to euthanize woman that outlive their usefulness, since they can become especially corrosive.
"Where the devil cannot go he sends an old woman."

What Men Know That Women Don't is a book that I got it from. Manhood initiation rituals existed in nearly all cultures, but surely not the decadent West. Boys would always be forcefully taken and separated from their mother, some to not even speak or look at them directly for the rest of their lives even when rejoining the village. Thus, the boy died and the man was born.

>How did you view women before you became bitter enough to start calling them roasties

Not all women are roastie. Those over 24 who spent their good years collecting Chad's STDs and bastards are roastie. Virgins under 25 are not roastie.

Ok buddy
This guy gets it

Thank you user.

I heard of that book years ago and for some reason never read it. Thank you so much for mentioning it burgerchan.

You're either a shill or a child to call all women roasties. Its like calling all men cucks.

so that's why they pixel it out in their movies. good.

That's wholesome user. Have a (you)

>How did you view women
from a distance mostly

I used to confuse beauty with wisdom, then bitter experience taught me it means nothing, they're all shallow cunts.

Wow OP you really made me question all my assumptions in life. PS shill harder plz ty

sage

Really user? Fucked up by a 12 yo girl who ultimately did nothing? Stop being such a pussy and making excuses for your bad choices.

When I was dating a feminist, talked about politics a lot and realized it wasn't motivated by a sense of responsibility for her or wanting to make the world better, only by self-aggrendizement and her pet topics that was more akin to fashion than concern for others.

And when I realized women on average do not pay taxes in their lifetime compared to the benefits they get and they still moan about how they're being oppressed.

If they didn't have twats, they'd be worth quarter of what they're worth now, so it makes sense to make fun of their biggest asset, their overworked beef curtains.

As equals. I believed what they said. I even took their advice on dating which fucked me for a good decade.

Yeah. It's funny, I'm considered a chad in some groups and a beta in others (which compared to the people honestly makes sense). There is a special kind of brutality with which women treat those they consider under them and a special kind of freepass for those they in their hearts consider above themselves.

The one thing you wrote that I agree with is that you won't find resemblance of IQ in a woman. She can be a university professor (+two standard deviations above mean IQ) and she'll still underperform. I mean it's not women's fault that they're born more emotional, more ready to exploit their sexuality and that they have less capability for responsibility (except towards infant), but they're so readily exploitable politically due to their emotions making them selfish.

If I want to persuade a man politically I focus on what's important for everyone, defending and improving the nation.

If I want to persuade a woman, I figure out her pet project and invent a reason why she needs to vote the way I want her to and how it will affect her project. She won't research or check it 9/10 and if she does, I'll obfuscate and do the same thing next time and she thanks me for it.

I've had to learn the latter, because women wouldn't respond to arguments or data, just to selfish resource gathering.

jus b ur self

Only if it's a BA NA NA.

So what's the downside here?

started getting ass at 13. was a degenerate for many years. i've seen and done horrible things. i have a dvd of a woman sucking my dick while shes on the phone with her husband assuring him his work clothes will be clean for next week for work. had friends mom blow me after i passed out on the couch, only to wake up in it. i did fist her, on christmas eve. had friends girlfriends straight up pull my dick out multiple times. they arent all terrible, but holy shit there are a lot of them. that dudes wife thing was going on 9 months, before i moved states for this reason. the last time i tried to do a count i made into the 40's with names, and my current gf at the time added like 16 more before i asked her to stfu please. i've always found that these women will usually tell me anything i ask, so i ask fucked up things. a few of them have numbers well over 100, they masturbate on the corners of tables, under the tub faucet, and sometimes bed posts and door knobs. they have no problem abusing a cucks wallet, even to buy me dinner. dont buy your teenage daughter a hair brush with a thick handle, its not for hair. i've straightened up in my old age, but i cant unsee all those things. i didnt write this for op, i wrote it for the 80% these whores wont touch like they are somehow better people than you. they arent.

1 post shill

Ha ha, virgin detected.

Like humans.

I dated enough of them to realize they aren't.

roasties detected