Seriously, every time Trump does something questionable or kike-ish...

Seriously, every time Trump does something questionable or kike-ish, I immediately come here because there's bound to be the typical dumbass saying "oh dude it's part of his plan! it's 4D chess".
Like seriously how fucking delugional can someone be? Why is it so hard to understand that Trump is a kike shill like literally every other president in recent memory?
Trump could literally convert to Judaism and give Netanyahu a blowjob on live television and at least 30% of you would find a way to say it's part of his plan. Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*delusional
fucking hell

Because he's our kike shill and he's waking people up to their games

>heh... recognizing jerusalem is just all part of the plan... r-right?

>Trump is a kike shill like literally every other president in recent memory?

Trump is taking up the Orthodox Jewish cock way way WAY higher than any president before. Especially Obama who had enough of their settlement games.

Like seriously how reddit can one thread be!

KYS

It's nu-Sup Forums redditors who unironically support israel for reasons they don't even know other than "it pisses off Muslims"

It's 8d chess.

>how reddit can one thread be?
have you never been on a "Trump general" thread?

Thanks for the thread about your former president having an arrest order, you lazy nigger.

But he is playing 4D chess. Nationalists like Trump are joining forces with the Zionists for now because it's the only way to defeat the Marxist Globalist.

Nationalists + Zionists vs Marxist Globalists

tomatobubble.com/zionism_vs_globalism.html

Once Nationalists like Trump defeats the Marxist Globalists, then they will defeat the Zionists next.

>delugional
>Pic unrelated
>pic is of luigi

This is literally all I got out of your post you dishonest fucking faggot that pic is totally related and you know it asshole

It's a plan to piss off you faggot muslims and it seems to be working well.
mfw Trump is your 12th imam

it's actually two of them, but ok

i should have written "deluigional" desu

see

Or some group much smarter than them all is playing 7D chess and is manipulating both sides who are only playing on 4D chess level.

threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm

This is literally the first time Trump has done something "kike-ish."
And even then, (((Jews))) aren't particularly thrilled about it since it fucks Islam up the ass.
Also pic related. I'm voting for Trump again in 2020.

I live in Argentina, I know more than anyone that the Lesser of two evils is not always good. Also
>the first time Trump has done something Kike-ish
Uh, buddy. Trump and Netanyahu have been best buds for years now. And trump has been cozing up with Israel ever since he was elected. Not to mention the attack in Syria

>And trump has been cozing up with Israel ever since he was elected.
And yet college campus kikes still hate him and keep preaching communism. This should alert you to some serious issues that have been around long before Trump. Kikes are actually seething right now. Jerusalem receiving the full support of the US fucks up some long term plans of theirs and they cant say a thing about it without redpilling half the country in one night.
Which attack in Syria, too?

They love him and they are not Marxist. They play their role you dumbass

>deluginal

Yeah, those people are cray-ski!

If you're a Christian you can always look on the bright side, being that since Trumpy just recognized Jerusalem as the capitol of Israel and moved the US embassy there it's a step toward the rebuilding of the Jewish temple and the end of the world.

Just realized how bleak my outlook is considering the end of the world a bright side.

BUT

ITS

ALL

PART

OF

These dicksucking niggers will spin anything Trump does favorably. He could shit in their mouths and they'd ask for seconds and say something about 4d chess.

THE PLAN

If my shit understanding of science shit is correct.
The 4th dimension is time.
So technically wouldn't any kind of chess be 4d chess?
And taking my autism further.
Anything beyond the 4th dimension is incomprehensible to anyone living in the 3rd.
So what you are saying is a super being could only attain the presidency of the united states and barely if even(dont feel like looking it up) top 1000 richest people in the world status.

The absolute state of (((pol))).
I am tired of this shit gorillion d chess meme.