Male MC written by female

>male MC written by female
>scumbag alpha male who loves sexually bullying cute girls and hates the idea of chivalry

What did she mean by this?

It's almost like we have different brain structures or something

>hates the idea of chivalry
Did you actually watch the anime, or were you just hopping on the memewagon?

>died of fright from a slow-moving truck
>this is an alpha male according to me because I can relate to the trashy things he does!
kill yourself

Im still triggered that this fag didnt get sad for his parents, being a fucking neet would make his feelings for his parents even stronger.

He does get nostolgic over the old world every now and then later on. Though i dont think he ever misses his family specifically.

Well they did laugh over his death.

But he's the only semi-competent character in the main cast and it's blatantly obvious that he's usually not doing anything wrong things just get misconstrued or he's intentionally set up to look like a pervert. While it's true he bullies the other characters to an extent, he only does that to people who are equally dickish to him or who are actively causing him trouble.

Meanwhile we have
>Loli edgelord who could solve most of their problems by just using her magical abilities to help them complete some quests but insists on only using one very specific and inconvenient spell which makes her a useless burden to everyone around her
>Useless pervert who can only stand around distracting enemies in a fight because she can't hit shit all and she creams her panties about getting abused, actively gets them into difficult spots constantly because she wants bad things to happen to her
>Actually retarded alcoholic who can't do fuckall in or out of a fight despite having basically the best character roll ever and accumulates debt like it's the cure for cancer

The female characters are clearly written as the bad ones, and the male as the victim, but sure I guess that female writer must really hate men.

This, if anything I'm upset he never showed any anger at his family not giving a single fuck about him.

Let's be frank, he brought all his suffering upon himself. He just had to pick a broken item, and he could have been the hero of his dreams. But no, he picked Aqua instead.

If you already think badly of him now, wait until they caught up on the LNs. Volume 9 is pretty bad.

>writer must hate men

No, I'm pretty sure she's wants to be bullied by a man. The question is, who is her self insert?

Basically Ataru?

Pettiness wins again.

If you really want to reach, it means girls like writing about or reading about cute-looking boys with problems. Ask any female shoujo mangaka about that.

>broken item
Well he did pick something broken, but in a different sense.

Don't forget gender equality.

She knows how to profit off of NEET otakus.

That the characters in KonoSuba are all intentionally flawed and Kazuma is no different. It has nothing to do with the author being a woman.

Also, the notion that he's an "alpha male" is laughable at best.

>submissive femboy who gets yaoi-b8d and lusted after by a fujo self-insert

What did she mean by this???

>he just had to pick a broken item
>he picked Aqua instead

No...No, I'm pretty sure he picked a broken item.

Rancelite imo

>Kazuma Alpha
He has his moments, but he's also a shut in who died from a heart attack almost being run over by a tractor.

Aqua is actually broken in both the sense of being a damegami and the sense that she's a super powerful priest with insane healing and holy magic (and arts and crafts skills). Plus she can bend the rules to allow for infinite resurrection. She's at least as useful in the task of actually defeating the demon lord as any other divine relic that's been seen in the LNs.

The only problem is that she's Aqua.

Youre ignoring Kazumas bad parts. He tends to think with his dick and is very prideful. Hes close to the princess at this point and when the princesses family find out hes pretty much dead. He also abandoned the party for the chimera woman because he thought he could get laid. Then theres the time he went and got killed by goblins because he wanted to impress the princess, though that didnt cause trouble for anyone but Eris.
Basically they are all bad. Though Aqua is the only one who is pure shit, her main good points is that she can sometimes be a good person kind of and is stupidly powerful when she feels like it. Which is very rarely.

>The only problem is that she's Aqua
Hence broken. A broken clock is right twice a day and Aqua ends up being useful in the same kind of sense.

The thing is that they all work in a group with all of them being assholes.

I'm not trying to say he's perfect or anything, but compared to the rest of the main characters he's usually shown to be the least shit (whether intentionally or not). They're honestly like the Always Sunny gang of anime, they're all pretty bad people but I'd say he's the least bad one.

I think it's safe to say they deserve each other.

Wait Konosuba is written by a female?

All the characters have good and bad parts.
>Megumin cares about her party members the most of any of them. Smart so she figures stuff out quickly. Later, willing to give up her Explosions to become more useful to the party. Her magic, despite its limitations, is insanely strong.
>Darkness is the most mature. She tries to cover for a lot of the group's shit without letting them know because she doesn't want them to feel indebted to her. Very dutiful and knightly. Unparalleled tanking abilities, able to distract and survive whole armies.
>Aqua thinks of the party members as her kids or pets basically. She really cares about her worshipers. Crazy holy magic.
>Kazuma is a scumbag, lazy, perverted NEET who will use dishonesty and subterfuge whenever he thinks he can get away with it, but he actually genuinely cares about the party and will help them out when he thinks their problems are serious and not just the typical bullshit. He's a pretty decent tactician and he can be pretty cool in battle when properly motivated. Also his scumminess meshes well with his cleverness.

Two lesbians if i remember right.

What does Rance do with his girls?

This is true.

This is obviously untrue. Lesbians would want to be bullied by alpha dykes, not alpha males.

Yes this is pretty accurate. To be clear I really wasn't trying to make it sound like he wasn't shitty like the rest of them, I was just pointing out the others' bad aspects.

He's self-aware enough that he knows his value in that world is in the negatives. A useless NEET playing video games all day mooching off his parents.

Infinite revives and a drinking buddy > whatever other shit he could choose from

She's overpowered as fuck, even taking into account her below average intelligence and luck

Which girl do you want to become?

That's part of what makes this series particularly appealing to me. Something more common on the western media front with asshole MCs who are mutually moderately antagonistic friends anyways; like always sunny, arrested development, south park, or to a lesser extent seinfeld and curb your enthusiasm etc... Is pretty rare in anime. And doing it in a standard isekai setting with cute little girls is pretty fresh and I think very entertaining.

What about female isekai MCs written by male authors?

this. terms like 'alpha' have been twisted so far around that they're meaningless now.

The way to describe Scumzuma is:
lazy coward that fights only for his right to do nothing or fulfill his crazy otaku desires and believes in nothing else but easy street. He'll only exert himself to get out of immediate danger or to make tons of money for the stated goals of doing nothing and in one case keeping Slutness around for him to have something nice to look at at least.

Same, it's a nice change of pace from the usual anime cliche of dumbshit MC with ultra-competent companions.

is this from the OVA?

Yes.

Everyone and everything. Yes, even the cabbages.

Even the pads?

is he a lolicon

I remember Megumin herself made a point of it when she confessed to him

100%

He's an anime MC.

He had more than one opportunity to fuck Megumin so I kinda doubt he is at this point.

Hes said multiple times that he isnt.

Good we need more lolicon MC.

Megumin is a borderline loli. I think hebephile would be more accurate.

fat mage thighs

Aqua is probably one of the stronger choices looking at it. Almost every demon boss requires her to be defeated. A lot of shit, like the Destroyer, wouldn't be easily beaten without Aqua.

True equality between the sexes means equal rights AND equal lefts, user-kun. Anything you'd deck a dude should also apply to grills.

>OVA
>asks Wiz to be a pillow
>asks Aqua to buy him stuff
>asks Darkness to do physical training
>asks Megumin to strip, wear cute outfits, and touch his peepee

Yes. He's just in denial he's a lolicon.

Wouldn't go for a straight up child like Komekko or something but would go for Megumin or Yunyun.

>“Uhm, Kazuma? I’m, uhm, not as big a Darkness, so as expected, it’s no good…. is it?”

>“Nothing like that. I am a man that loves it equally, regardless of whether it’s small or large. Please don’t misjudge me as such a petty man.”

A true connoisseur of the female form.

>Frilly Garterbelt/Thighhigh Maid Aqua
Oh baby

>maid Aqua will be animated

Who isn't?

Kazuma is great, but Kobosuba's actual strength is in its female characters. They are all multi-faceted and realistic people who have their own goals and interests that go beyond MC's dick. That's incredibly rare in this genre.

The sad thing is that Megumin main personality trait of "I love explosions!" is far more than the average fantasy anime female gets. All the party members have a primary interest that does not revolve around Kazuma.

>They are all multi-faceted and realistic people who have their own goals and interests that go beyond MC's dick.
>That's incredibly rare in this genre.

Holy shit, you are totally right, I never thought about it this way.

Nigga have you ever watched an isekai?

It's not really that inaccurate.

They're the pic related of anime.

This would be a 10/10 anime
>well he's technically not wrong
>but he SHOULD be

Thanks for the nostalgia

He really is our guy.

do jews really control everything?

So, Megumin it's going to get the KazuDick, but when? My bet is that on Vol. 16, near the end.

>scumbag alpha male who loves sexually bullying cute girls and hates the idea of chivalry
Really makes you think

Probably during a timeskip with an epilogue or something with a bunch of chuuni scumbags running around Axel.

Women likes chads, what else is new?

>Chunni Scumbags

Seems like more Megumin to me. Bullying YunYun, and the lonely never getting old Aqua.

Wait what? Konosuba was written by female?
I call bullshit

Of course it's true user, it's 2017

Girls write some good animu stuff. FMA is another one.

Hey, if Sabagebu could do it in a cute girls should Manga, I don't see why I Sekai shouldn't.

Doesn't matter if you don't believe it because it's true. You can even just google the authors name or information and see for yourself. What you should really be questioning are the claims that she's admitted to liking anal play.

>male MC written by a female
>short and wiry "smart guy" with pretty blonde hair and a height complex. Only has eyes for one girl, who compliments him as a person as well as her skills compliment his weaknesses.
What is her loose interpretation of the situation?

I liked how he was getting taller and taller over the course of the series.

Came into this thread to post him. Women write the best scum lolicon protags.

Rance would betray his best male friend for a woman he just met, pussywhiped.

you guys really just don't know how to have fun, huh? You always gotta be fighting over something. it's just a show about four d-list adventurers.

Did that happen in the manga? I don't remember him getting trouble, but I do remember when it first overtly stated Winry's feelings for him.
She just noted that he had very broad shoulders.

getting taller*

He'd betray most random party members (like Bernard or Rocky) but he'd never betray Rick or Patton, as much as he shout he wants to fuck their girls. Once your bros with Rance your bros for life. Though it would be hilarious if everyone started calling him pussywhipped.

>not thinking explosion magic is the coolest.

Can tell you never played an rpg before. The number one priority is looking cool. That's why I never even wear power-armor in fallout. I pick a good looking outfit with usually no armor advantage at all and play the whole game that way.

You know, now that I think about it, I'd probably be unstoppable in those games if I actually bothered with defence.

Megumin would be my choice if they were all mere humans, but I'd have to go for the goddess who is immortal and has no period.

>Can tell you never played an rpg before. The number one priority is looking cool.
I agree
>[Videogame] RPG
You disgust me

>he doesn't know darkness is the authors self insert

this is pretty much how i get people to watch this show

Congratulations! You're a retard!

I'd choose Megumin, change my class to some bare fisted class and have exploding punches.