DNA Testers Fake African Ancestry To White Profiles In Order To “Screw With Racists”

DNA Testing Companies Like 23andme Admit Adding Fake African Ancestry To White Profiles In Order To “Screw With Racists”

>Morgan and his colleagues were caught between a rock and a really-want-to-mess-with-racists place. It would've been fun to throw a "10 percent West African" in there, but then they might have a pissed-off, dangerous person at their office, waving a gun. "Since we couldn't do anything to the results (and we wanted to), what we did was add '< 1 percent' to each African category of ethnicity. That way we weren't lying, and they would both be wondering how much under a percentage point was. We always try to round to the nearest number because we sometimes hear about percentage points, but for them, we leave it open to whether it's a one or a zero."

squawker.org/culture-wars/dna-testing-companies-like-23andme-admit-adding-fake-african-ancestry-to-white-profiles-in-order-to-screw-with-racists/

Cracked archive
archive.is/ksRNw

Other urls found in this thread:

insideedition.com/investigative/21784-how-reliable-are-home-dna-ancestry-tests-investigation-uses-triplets-to-find-out
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah it's amazing

Also reminder that these companies have ALREADY admitted that they hold your DNA on file for the police. lmao

They even admit their results are basically a coin flip.

>A spokesperson for 23andMe says their results are based on a sliding confidence scale, ranging from 50-90 percent. The higher the confidence level chosen, the less specific the result can be as to the region or country of the person’s ancestry.

insideedition.com/investigative/21784-how-reliable-are-home-dna-ancestry-tests-investigation-uses-triplets-to-find-out

Surely that's illegal. You pay for a service and they're not completing their share of the bargain/ giving you a glass test.
If I was an Americunt id sue them.

Well they can say goodbye to their customers.

Report to the DoJ.

Also, if you're in the US and bought these tests, start reaching out to class action law firms as a class representative for a fraud class action lawsuit.

mfw Uncle Ruckus was right all along.

Rare

They must have started doing this after 2013. I could probably be the guy to break this case open in legitimizing the grievances through proof of purposeful changing of the results. My results from them didn't show any african or ashkenazi dna. They really should be punished for this. How dare they play with peoples' minds like that just to prove their own leftist propaganda when they paid for accurate results. Fucking bastards must pay.

What are you trying to say?

Underated

I fucking told you niggers

RARE

I FUCKING KNEW IT
I KNEW 23ANDGOY DID IT
HAHA

m-maybe I'm not 1/8 indigenous mexican after all

There's always hope, Paco

this is false advertisement.

Was that not clear enough? I'm saying that my results did not show any african or ashkenazi dna because I got mine done some years back. If this does go to a class action suit, I might be able to help provide an example of evidence that they were in fact purposely tampering with the results of others to make them think they had dna they didn't, by virtue of the fact that my results predate others and do not share those tampered results. I don't know how to make it any clearer than that m8.

tomorrow's headlines: butthurt Sup Forums posters fake news about 23andme faking DNA results in a failed effort to stop the amerimutt meme

I thought you were saying you expected there to be some african or ashkenazi blood in you but there wasn't, or that you did two tests and their came back positive and another was negative.

Oh. Rereading it, I could see how someone could interpret it that way. Sorry bout that m8. Glad I cleared that up then.

Stay safe, my white brother.

They wouldn't dare fuck with me openly. Too much bad PR for them. Thanks m8. You too.

stay safe too my NZ brother