Manga to Anime adaptation you want to see in the future

i really want to see a Vagabond Anime being made , that manga was amazing but still no sign of any kind of animation for it

Banana Fish.

By ufotable.

There is no anime studio that could do Vagabond justice without an ungodly amount of money and time.

Not happening ever with all the copyrights shit involved, but Shiori Experience would probably be marvelous if adapted right.

Cool, an atomic samurai anime.
He isnt a Vagabond though OP

No. 5 would be super cool. I think, if they market it to the west it could actually be somewhat succesful.

I'd love to see Shamo or All-Rounder Meguru get an anime.

I would love to see all of Tsutomu Nihei's manga get adaptions.
Especially Abara, that one can be handled in a single movie or 3 episode OVA, same goes for land of the Dolls.

Onani Master Kurosawa would be a nice 25-26 episode series with a few OVAs that shows the characters when they're older.

Fire Punch seems interesting, and like something that would probably be handled by polygon.

I think golden era Bones, or Sunrise could've done this justice.
Otherwise a collaboration between IG, and Manglobe

This looks like a cool manga.
I'm digging the Moebius look to it.

>golden era Bones.
Yeah, definitely. Holland with a sword.

Vinland Saga and obligatory Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer

>still no sign of any kind of animation for it

thank god for that.

any Mizukami adaption will do

oh and Rasenjin manga

>pic related
I think a Sun-Ken Rock anime would be fucking amazing anime. Who would be able to animate this though?

No one, also is manhwa so that 0% chance is -100% chance.

I dunno, even then I feel like animation can't capture the art well enough in motion without changing the style or spending an unfeasible amount of time animating it. Also I don't really see the faces translating well into animation.

I know that loss of detail is a risk, but if they can at least produce something with the quality of sword of the stranger then it'd be alright with me.

I thought that Boichi works within both manga and manhwa, as he's said that he travels between both places a lot. Still a shame either way, this series would be awesome.

Turns out I was wrong. Sun-Ken Rock is actually a manga and I was thinking of something else. Still 0 chance either way though.

Everyone says the ending was shit but it was okay. Not sure if an adaptation would work.

Vinland Saga

Onani Master Kurosawa

Biscuit Hammer

Vagabond, Blame, 20th,

I could see it happening

Also Golden Kamui is an absolute inevitability

Ran to Haiiro no Sekai. God damn it but the artwork is so detailed.

Surprised it never got adapted. Planetes got one. Feels like it could be a big hit in the west too

>Onani Master Kurosawa
Yeah that's never going to happen

I want an Ares manga done in a similar style as Samurai Champloo, by Madhouse

*Anime

Voynich Hotel.
If Made in Abyss can get an anime, anything is possible.

Not a manga, but i want Tower of God to be animated (preferably by Studio Mir).

I need a boku girl anime

Boku girl needs an anime, and someone needs to translate the last couple of chapters already.

>Want your favorite manga to be flooded by fuckng casual anime only fags and cancer of the highest order

No thx. I learnt my mistake from Jojo

Everytime a manga got an anime adaption, the thread quality went to literally pure unfiltered shit . There is no point anyway, since the original manga source has better art 99,9%

Fucking beat you to it faggot

It wouldn't be the best and it ain't gonna happen, but I'd watch it.

Midgets, Autists, Freak Guys and Cute Grills: My Life as a Competitive Dancer

It's nice for manga that doesn't get many threads, though. Even if a lot of it is just people pretending to be angry, it's nice to have Fuuka threads this season.

I had the better pic though

Blame!

Oh wait...

Spirit Circle though

My brothers in arms

No, it'll probably be shit, unless is a 20 minutes ova with a big movie budget, or you clone like 100 Inoue Takehikos so they animate.

>wasted potential: the manga

Fukigen Cinderella

the scene of them playing purple haze would be awesome

why do you want an adaptation of a very shitty manga like vagabond?

I think Vagabond wouldn't translate very well. There's a lot of still images that achieve their sense of motion in the manga that wouldn't translate very well to actual animation.

I don't know if it could be done justice.

Now REAL on the other hand, seems like it doesn't have the same limitations. The only problem I could see would be finding an audience for it.

What kind of music fits Vagabond anyway?

Break blade.
All of it.

Saikyō Densetsu Kurosawa

Berserk could use a real adaptation.

More Fukumoto works would be appreciated

It will never get one

No music at all unless it's an area where someone would be playing music.

Gunka no Baltzar

Eden: It's an endless world.

But it did, it just didn't get more seasons.

The rest of Senyuu. The anime only covered a small part, i fact most of the actual plot happens after the anime.

You know this to be the truest true of all

Maybe a good thing.

I've wanted to see a Blade of The Immortal anime for years only to finally get one....

Made by BEETRAIN. So yeah careful what you wish for

Would rather be a Live Action adaption by Park Chan Wok or Ryoo Seung-wan or even Bong Joon-ho, they could do it justice.

Dorohedoro. By whatever that studio is that did Hellsing Ultimate

It was done by 3 different studios

Well, I always read Vagabond while listening to Mushishi's soundtrack

It's like Arzach meets Golgo 13.

Ketchup Ninja
Plastic Nee-san reboot by Millepensee (so we can get a dozen seasons)