Tfw no new Keijo today

>tfw no new Keijo today

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NiaCyzF2lTk#t=9m45s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

here I was thinking, two of the goketsu were already defeated. The second one being defeated so quickly could mean that the manga sales really didn't improve, and that the series is nearing its end.

But.. what if this isn't the case? What if.. by some chance, Miyata has shown to be putting a lot of effort in her wins (against Rin, Nanase, and then Naki), while Mio has consistently won without being scratched (with her training in Kyoto being the only known exception), only playing more seriously against Hikaru? (compared to how she played in the East/West war)

another question is, Hikaru could flip and break what seems to be a 50t land, and she's not even the bear grill. Makes me curious about what she can do.

I can see it run easily for couple more years. We have to keep in mind this tournament is pretty much a great exhibition event. Even with goketsu losing here, wont matter a bit for their real position, only put a (small) dent to their prestige. And they will be much more prepared for their next meeting.

>no more Keijo
Where will I get my source of butts now?

I hope it does

>tfw this panel didnt get animated

Thank God this garbage is over and will never get a S2 because it bombed in Japan.

>152452368

Will Aoba ever win on-screen?

Nozomi still needs to level up to S class (it was said that the work routine of A class players was already tiresome, to the point that it affects the players' performance), and then aim for the top positions on it, and then maybe win the prize mentioned in the image. And then maybe Keijo becomes an olympic sport (it's possible in this alternate reality setting, Mio was an olympic gold medalist).

My wife Aoba will beat the prize queen!

There is and will always be more new Keijo, in our hearts.

So this page seems to be foreshadowing the real endgame. It is more related to Nozomi facing her classmates who have gotten very powerful, rather than just toppling the Goketsu.

Seeing how the story is going, the latter is gonna happen before the former

>final battle is a race bewteen Nozomi, Miyata, Non and Joba
>Non wins

I think so, even Non got one on-screen win.

thinking about Aoba made me think of her match against Sanae, who showed good adaptability and calmly dealt with Ayase being too tired to continue playing. I'm looking forward to how she will interact with Non, how their teamwork will be (or the lack of it).

Perfect ending

then the true last boss appears, it's either Murata or one of the two elite class members that never appeared (Amano and Yui)
youtube.com/watch?v=NiaCyzF2lTk#t=9m45s

I forgot that this girl existed (?)

Keijo might be over, but beautiful ass is forever.

>tfw summary user is dead