twitter.com/Lilpeep/status/688079989116420097
youtube.com/watch?v=GXFSK0ogeg4
youtube.com/watch?v=U8CMDHCpI7s
youtube.com/watch?v=ic5z-0bbYsw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he's a russian jew

>the most degenerate rapper in America was a Swede named Gustav Ahr

FTFY

He's a jew? Does his daddy or uncle own a record label?

No, his daddy was a Harvard professor, and so was his Granddaddy.

Dude probably faked his death and got those gay tattoos removed. He made a lot of money advertising Xanax for the pharmajew

press ups

sit ups

no
people on this board are just retarded

Rest in pepperoni

he may as well be, his grandpa was a hardcore communist.

>Rest in piss lil penis

In all seriousness i wish it was lil pump that was 6ft under. There was something authentic about peeps music that other (((rappers))) don't have.

This, as degenerate as he looked. His music was anything but the typical unintelligible nigger music most soundcloud rappers produce. It was actually pretty heartfelt.

youtube.com/watch?v=qwzQPh7dW_4
youtube.com/watch?v=1OW9K84EbU4&t=19s
youtube.com/watch?v=hwKKvJJRc8E
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8dihA5xuKg
youtube.com/watch?v=XsZGjzpknlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=h0A1vs-ZWAE

I get that you all love to be contrarian faggots that shit on mainstream culture, but the dude was pretty much an unknown before he died, and actually made some pretty chill stuff.

He's kinda cute tho even with the self mutilation

THAT IS NOT MUSIC, FAGGOT

youtu.be/ynEOo28lsbc

He called out Israel for being shitty back in 2015. He tweeted Fuck Israel. He also brought up (((them))) in another tweet.

Lol nigger

David Icke calls out Israel but that doesn't mean he's right about the lizard people.

Gee sorry grandpa, but music's evolved since the 1800s you know?

Was*

err, I think you mean "degenerated"

Plus Gershwin didn't even live in the 1800s.
t. 22 year old with taste

I still think something is up with him just dying. He popped xanax but the xannies he popped were laced. He was given them from a fan. ( I think he was retarded for taking them from a fan.)

>with taste

If u are radin& this

Might as well

Err, do you even know what taste means? LOL The fag you posted is the type of brainlet who'd listen to wigger rap.

He needs to hurry up and take the permanent fentanyl nap.

hes swedish,irish,german/jewish

he died last month

Like I said, he probably faked his death because he got bored of this project and didn't want to spend his entire life pretending to be a junkie.

Or he's just a retard who died young. Doesn't matter either way, he still made Pfizer money.

the state of the modern aryan man

err, I just want you to reply to me and begin it with err again.

music is subjective you dense idiots

Sorry, thought I was talking to Err.

>muh relativism
>muh postmodernism

Do you know where you are?

He is a performance artist like those Die Antwoord loons right?

top kek

>sings like a retard
>acts like a retard
>dies like a retard

No, I think he was just a full retard. Or an actor trying to promote being a retard to dumb Gen Z fags. Whatever.

no, he's representative of Gen Y

spiritually exhausted, and lashing out through destructiveness and self medicating through hedonism

It's good and he has talent. It reminds me of when I used to hang out with white trash druggies in rural California. Kind of depressing though. Makes me want to feel sorry for myself and contemplate suicide.

Riff Raff killed him. You can watch video of them getiing fuuuuuuuuuucked up on pills backstage.

someone photoshop lil peep's head under his arm "the weak should fear the strong"

I'm so happy I opted out of all pop culture about a decade ago.

That isn't Stitches

his (((music))) sounds fucking gay.

it is psyops music. all music is psyops. drugs without chemicals. uppers and downers. I choose pure aural meth.
youtube.com/watch?v=a6BbvCC0VI0

>hes swedish,irish,german/(((jewish)))

That's the only bit that counts, fella.

He looks like an A Wyatt Mann cartoon of an AIDS patient

Not really... he looks really handsome without the tattoos. It's just that his mental illness sort of negates any genetic aesthetics he had. Why do you think he was popular?

>is
lil peep has been dead for almost a month now
also i'm positive he's not the most degenerate rapper

A lot of people will look down on it and call it stupid but its funny how those people will always link to something from yesteryear. It may not be your ideal form of art but it is still something original and creative. At the very least appreciate that he made good money, it may sound shallow but the kid literally followed his dream. How many of you can say that?

He's also a communist so read between the lines

peep only has like 5 good songs and you only managed to pick one of them, nice job

why would you want lil pump to die? he's the biggest meme to come out of soundcloud, he'll just get progressively more retarded and therefore funnier as he drinks more lean

This thing was popular? Fuck if I know. I guess he is handsome if you like your men soy'd and pozzed

He also has a lenin pic

Most normal people can say they follow their dreams. If you dream is to make really ugly music and turn yourself into an ugly monster, then it's not going to garner respect from normal people.

I'm talking about bone structure, complexion, eye/hair color, etc. He fucked that all up with drugs and tats. I dunno if he was popular, though. On social media apparently he was, but fucking Wendys is popular on social media, so... that's not proof of anything.

>appealing to normalfaggotry on a neo nazi anime forum

looks like a meripaco, like all of your police and military.

>neo nazi
>implying they weren't gay, jewish actors

Read between those lines

No shit. The videos are like ads. That shit is poison longterm. Plenty of suicides and ODs. Even if he did really die, he'll take a lot of dumb kids with him.

>handsome
Get lost faggots

was.

It's all shit. lil uzi vert is another reject that needs to die.

Whoa, I never thought of it that way. He preserved some arbitrary value system by following le dreams and then made enough money to prop up his degenerate drug habit that eventually killed him. You're right. I think Lil Peepee deserves a bronze statue in the middle of Washington DC next to Lincoln Memorial or some shit.

#SoDeep

mutilated faggot

>t. fedora-wearing gentlesir.

>listening to classical music makes you autistic

>Dude probably faked his death and got those gay tattoos removed. He made a lot of money advertising Xanax for the pharmajew
Interesting theory. I'll add it on my list of Sup Forums conspiracies.

>Bother me tell me awful things
Go back to plebbit
This is low tier 13 year old garbage. It's like three days grace mixed with backstreet boys. It sucks.

this is how the devil looks like

Literally not a Jew at all.

twitter.com/Lilpeep/status/688079989116420097

Is this that degenerate drug-abusing communist albino nigger rapper that recently died? Lil poop or lil perv or something like that?

/OURGUY/

Classical swedish faglord with attention starvation complex.

LiL PEEP isn't the most degenerate rapper, dumb ass. He's literally the best rapper of all time, dethroning Mac Dre and Pimp C.

Lay off the glue

Looks like pewdiepie found the crack pipe

Oh..

holy shit, he is based. did jews killed him for this?

Kys

youtube.com/watch?v=GXFSK0ogeg4

> Err
> Brainlet
Tone down your autism like six levels kid, seriously.

Fuckin' nerd, never going to get any decent bitches with classical music, fag. Join the fuckin' 21st century or I'll kill you bitch.

THAT IS NOT MUSIC EITHER, FAGGOT

youtube.com/watch?v=U8CMDHCpI7s

Why is there a wigger mumbling over the music? Is this what americans call talented rap?

Here, listen to some REAL swedish rap MUSICIANS dont even TRY dissing

youtube.com/watch?v=ic5z-0bbYsw

What is this new style called where people try to look as trashy as humanly possible? I call it the trash style, stuff like post malone.
They just look like walking garbage.
It was really ironic because i saw an interview and this guy was talking about actual degeneracy and they are all looking at each other and saying where does this degeneracy come from? How can people be like this. It you! you trash fucks.

LiL PEEP is literally the only funny Swede, fuck off with your faggot ass joke videos, bitch. Fuckin' slap you in the face if you ever played that for me.

He was a degenerate bisexual russian jew who got blacked by a black rapper named Makonnen. his death seems suspicious though i dont know why.

LiL PEEP wasn't gay, retard, he just said he was to help Makonnen.

Why do you keep defending this degenerate? are you a wigger? Aren't you a little young to be on this here web site

Welcome to nu/pol/, Sven

Fuck up, pussy, fuckin' defend anyone I want bitch.

Wigger trash.

Fuck up, faggot.

he's the sort of fuck toy you see at a gay dealers crack house

All these faggots look the same. That lilpop(idiot that OD on Xanax) guy, that one sixty nine dude, and this fag. Literally cookie-cutter degenerates

Ya dumb cunt. If you think that dead maggot Peep is 'evolution' you are living in cloud cuckoo land.
You need to grow up.

The fuck up, hoe.

Whatch'u gon do little bitch?

The fuck up you fuckin' faggot.