'Cause you're a white boy, white boy
You're a rockstar

youtube.com/watch?v=56KYMMGudcU

Other urls found in this thread:

pew.tube/user/DankHank/mCl0ksl
youtube.com/watch?v=ovEH3-p-eIA
genius.com/Eminem-untouchable-lyrics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How many tapes of him fucking Loli's do they have?

this dude blew up when i was in high school, and even we dug him for a hot minute, and then it was obvious this dude is just boring as fuck and now its crossed into cringe

This.

This old washed up wigger hasnt put out a good album in almost 15 years. Who the fuck could take this seriously?

From "Fuck faggots" and "You don't wanna fuck with Shady, because Shady will fucking kill you" to "White people don't get shot, because you're white! You're a rockstar!"

Fuck man, everyone has a price.

>Eminem
>2017

This faggot was never good -- he certainly isn't going to be good now.

Why amerucans pop muscic so cucked?

All of our media is cucked now.

I don't think eminem is pop anymore, it was 15 years ago.

top kek this must be australia

He's still going to sell more than most artists. His album will feature a lot of pop artists so I'd think he's pop

If you listen to hiphop you aren’t white.

indeed.
bantz so thick you can spray them on a wall.

RAP GOD BTFO YOU Sup Forums FAGGOTS

YOU GOT NO ARGUMENTS EXCEPT HURR DURR COFFEE POT

uh.. guys

Ripping off a dead rapper named eyedea

"Fuck that, take drugs, rape sluts, make fun of gay clubs, men who wear makeup, get aware, wake up"

The sarcastic white boi as we knew him is dead. RIP Slim Shady

i mean i dont wanna rag on him too much. hes just a poor white kid from detroit got stuck hanging out with nigs what else was he gonna do? the problem is he keeps conflating white people with stuck up white people that didnt wanna be his friends while giving off an air of i dont give a fuck about yall, while tryin to fuck like mariah carey who in 6 months of dating didnt let him stick it in or some shit like that. like, dude, if you came over to hang with the ounks and the skins and the metalheads youd be in no problem, also in detroit, with the techno scene, youre in. you got into hip hop, wiggerism, and its just cringey to most people what the fuck did ya expect?

How do these niggers get away with literally promoting gang violence in the US? Honestly curious.

>hes just a poor white kid from detroit got stuck hanging out with nigs what else was he gonna do?
Probably quit playing nigger now that he's wealthy and over 50 years old. How fucking retarded are you?

agreed Penn is a major libertarian faggot

It's racist if you point it out

Em has lost his way.

I know one of his latest albums did very well in sales / I suppose because he's made such a big name for himself and he's just a "must have" for pop music buffs. Doesn't mean his stuff these days is any good or even relevant anymore. I feel like we're back in the 60s and everyone is a SJW now.

>Caring what trailer trash with mommy issues says
ishygddt

2 SCOOPS UH FOLDGERS IN MUH
COFFEVE POT,
IZ IT LUKE WARM?,
ITS PROBABLY NOT
MATHERS LIKEZ THE DARK ROAST
LIKE HE HATES HIZ MOM
BURN U UP LIKE TOAST
WHILE I WRITE THIS SONG

Youtube manipulation. Wouldnt surprise me, just like how they block me from subscribing to certain channels, or dont notify me of videos from contreversial channels.

Gang violence is just a part of their "lifestyle" that you just don't "understand" since you didn't have firsthand experience in it.

Fuck, this gangsta trap crap needs to die asap

Same as twitter bots I swear.

Mr.Bond's response
pew.tube/user/DankHank/mCl0ksl

who is his demographic?

even black people who will say "that's fire bruh" on twitter, aren't going to buy an Eminem album. they don't even buy albums of black artists they like.

the only people who buy Eminem albums are white people. and even Democrat voting white people aren't going to want to hear a rap version of a Stephen Colbert opening monologue

*legalizes gay “marriage”*

He's been bought by Goldberg!

mnm posters are complete faggots.

so you'll visit us more often then Czechbro?
you'll love Oxford St. I can tell.

ahahaha fucking hell, thought that was real for a sec

Please post the Colbert face on Don Lemon meme

> if you hate fags you’re a fag
piss poor “bantz”

didnt eminem used to bitch about being an oppressed white kid, like almost every other song?

Illuminati Puppet

>tfw Sup Forums has his very own aussie banksie
I love this place

What kind of bizarre cognitive dissonance is this, asking who his demographic is WHILE identifying his demographics and claiming they don't actually buy his music?

The new wanna be Illuminati elitist

How can we make sure Eminem sees this

>forgetting how you were treated before you were famous
nice

Could the Illuminati actually be behind this?

"who is his demographic?" meaning, "i can't envision any demographic who is going to buy his music now".

the only people impressed by his turn into SJW land, are people who don't buy Eminem albums.

Why do they constantly try to distort reality?

sage, no views for the view fags

I love this song... At least the left has good music taste unlike you literal nazi frog worshipping meme shitting homohating hitler loving genocide wanting bigots

youtube.com/watch?v=ovEH3-p-eIA

Libtards are allergic to facts

Nobody cares about him

KIKE DETECTED

I think you're still ignoring the fact that Sup Forumss specific ideology and views on "sjws" is an extreme minority, and the only people they share a demographic market likeness with in the real world are 60+ year old white people who would never have bought Eminem albums in the first place.

Same people who bought Em's music in the past are gonna be the same people who buy whatever his new stuff is.

Look at snoop looking down all ashamed because they made him do this.

Yo this is actually dope. Stop being trumpcucks, this is ill as fuck

>Dope flow
>Good ass beat

nobody made him do anything, dumb leaf

The people who bought his stuff 15 years ago were teenage white kid edgelords. Those kids either took the redpill and turned their back on wigger degeneracy or they went full SJW. SJW's don't listen to rap. Niggers won't buy his albums because they don't have money and he's not one of them.

>checks flag
well that checks out

When you realize he's rapping from two different perspectives (changes when the beat/flow changes) it gets way more interesting. He also raps from the perspective of a black guy about racial violence. Should spark some interesting discussion if people actually listen to what's happening.

I'm not listening to any of his trash. Can someone post the lyrics?

Lol fukn newfag
And enough with this fucking leaf bullshit you fat uneducated trap lover. Not all of us are libbed out fags up here in fact I 100% guarantee I would punch your fat ass out quick fukn goof.

That was a reply to you fat boy

its called a rhetorical question yank

Fukn fat Yankee burger kids are stinking this thread up as usual.

Eminem should have retired when he was at his peak.
This is just embarrassing.

Your the fuckin problem with our country kys lib, fags like you are why we get shit on from other channers seriously kys

Except that it's not interesting. In regards to race and crime people either looked at fact or went blue pill.

The day of the rake is coming for you homo fucks

Srry I don't have a cache of fat ass retard burger memes to choose from I'm too busy being based af

You salty that your lord blumf got BTFO by eminem? LMAO

Lol w.e cleetus if that day comes it'll be my province helping the cleanse fuktard we aren't a giant California you dumb ass hole

"Let me kick these facts and get these mixed reactions"- Eminem

Pol BTFO

And I admit, there have been times where it's been embarrassing to be a
>'Cause you're a white boy, white boy

He's a fucking dork, and has always been a white trash wigger with mediocre talent. I don't care about album sales, of course dumb pleb normies thought he was good. He was never shit, many many white emcees with much larger vocabularies and substance to them out there. He's a mainstream pop rap radio faggot.

"SJW" Eminem, whatever happened to "ridicule faggots and make them look disgusting" Eminem? I guess his career would be over if he did that now.

Hahaha hahaha aahahaha wtf bud. Wow fuck I hate most of this shitty fucking commy country.

The Jews own the record company's.
Also Eminem's manager (((Paul Rosenberg))) is Jewish.

It's hilarious how he speaks from the first person perspective for the niggs.

The future is bright for the usa. At best you might get a segregation balkan style. At worst... well

>leaf being a self-hating cuck

shocker

>missing the point this bad

kek you're pretty dumb.

He's actually one of the best rappers of all time for a reason, idiot. He's a lyrical mastermind. Listen to what he's actually saying, he's spitting some real shit. Open your mind. He's actually smart as fuck and has made so many classics, get ready for another senpai.

>he needs to still be edgy!

He's 45, relax kiddo.

Mr.paul Rosenberg forced Eminem to write some antitrump stuff on a big Sean record as a birthday present.

85iq the post.

How desperate is this faggot for some attention?

Can We Please Mass Dislike This Shit? Please?

he should spend time with his daughter and quit the rap game, this propaganda isn't even clever

Jews

he doesn't have a demographic because he doesn't need anymore money than he already has

his main purpose now is to be another alt-left mouthpiece

>stop sending white cops into black neighborhoods Cause they ain't acclimated to 'em
coming from a guy who made $200m by re-packaging a predominantly black and latino culture and then selling it to white suburban kids

Please read the lyrics, he literally destroyed all the trumpcucks pol arguments:

genius.com/Eminem-untouchable-lyrics

M&m is a retarded faggot with emo bitch level lyrics and tedious annoying rhyme schemes