Seiren

Hopefully, the subs will be ready in 4 hrs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y5JvMfRusdU
mega.nz/#!esQW0YxL!_TqjtD9WdK8MxHulOqtgnK6zGVicABUj3fgRQABzo60
mediafire.com/?3axa5fmcbc9uai5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When he sees your ___

Tsuneki is my slutfu.

Tooru will save Seiren.

It doesn't need saving, Hikari's arc has been pretty fun.
Tooru's the one I'm looking forward to the most though.

I want to play Melty Blood with her.

I like those raindrops.

Reposting from the previous thread.

>that's why he's a weaker MC
I'm by no means opposed to that statement: all I'm saying is, the difference between MC and Juunichi isn't really all that big.

>Aren't we talking about the anime adaptation?
I was primarily referring to the game, where the overall experience has a much more masochistic element to it with the MC enduring her aggression for quite a while rather passively. I don't remember the anime that clearly but Juunichi never really was "in charge" of her. The development of their relationship was mostly tied to them hanging out and her confronting her issues. This wasn't an issue of Juunichi being some alpha male, swooping in, taking control of her life and saving the day. Ayatsuji wore the pants in that relationship, she was the one to initiate things. At one point Juunichi has kept her from making a mistake, but the action itself was nothing particularly romantic. It much more a service of friendship than some kind of "agenda" with the goal of getting in her pants. Had Juunichi not been presented with the opportunity to do anything of that sort he would have certainly not out of random created one because Ayatsuji's route was not about a man winning over a woman with gallant acts. It was about enduring her difficult personality to the point where a basis of mutual trust developed on which romantic feelings could grow.

Hikari's route does not seem to be the kind of route where she is "won over" by an active MC who pursues her either. She initiates most of the conversations, she is the active part, while the MC mostly reacts. Wanting him to be more ballsy most of all requires opportunities to be ballsy, and I really don't see that much of them in her route. The way I see it, the appeal of the route is much more that the MC is the one being wooed by the girl for once, blushing upon being teased, etc. - it's a role reversal to some extent.

It's time

Now that's how you intimidate someone.

RUISE CRUISE WHEN

>It doesn't need saving
Yeah, look at those sales.

MY WIFE RUISE IS VERY CUTE

Can't stop Ruise from taking over the thread.

IT'S LOUISE YOU FAGGOTS

I'd lick her armpits

>tfw reading the leaked NTR ending for next episode

No bad endings for the anime, maybe in the VN.

Don't reply to bait.

>NTR
>Bad end
Tsuneki was made for ntr.

ITS LUISE YOU IDIOT

We Okada now.

MUH

What did they mean by this?

Always knew that short hair was a degenerate slut. The only pure girl that Tsuneki is friends with is Rex-chan

I wonder if they're gonna do the betray thing.

ASS
FANGS

>I'm by no means opposed to that statement:
You certainly have seemed to be during this discussion, sorry I misunderstood you.

>all I'm saying is, the difference between MC and Juunichi isn't really all that big.
It is that big in the context of SS, which is what I've been talking about (comparing his progress through episode numbers, etc). I recommend you watch the anime adaptation again, the different pacing from the game might show you why Junichi feels a lot different than Souichi in most routes.

>I was primarily referring to the game
I know you were talking about the game in your post, but as I said the pacing is completely different between a game and an anime, so you can't really compare.

>Ayatsuji's route was not about a man winning over a woman with gallant acts. It was about enduring her difficult personality to the point where a basis of mutual trust developed on which romantic feelings could grow.
I know this and I agree, but that's besides the point I was making, which is that Junichi in 3 episodes took action a lot more than Souichi has done in these 3 episodes, and I don't mean just romantically.

>Wanting him to be more ballsy most of all requires opportunities to be ballsy, and I really don't see that much of them in her route.
Eh, you might have a point there, but he could've done something aside from dropping his spaghetti most of the time, that's what disappointed me the most. He's only getting to the point where he can be confident now, at almost the end of the third episode, that's too long for a 4 episode arc, specially considering next episode should be dealing with both conflict, resolution and a proper ending if they actually manage to have one.

I'm still giving him the benefit of doubt just because this is the first arc of a new, original series, but having such a passive role in what's probably going to be the most active girl's route is really boring (and she's really fun too), I hope he gets better.

I'm guessing that it's going to be a misunderstanding. Yukie is just asking Tatsuya on how to handle certain animals. The one who tells Hikari's parents of her part time job, which forced her to attend the seminar, was Makoto all along.

I want to fuck this sweaty jersey onna.

Next week can't come soon enough. I want to see the kissu.

>goes to boys rooms late at night and slurps up warm liquids

Grade A SLUT.

Jesus Christ.

shitty girl and her route is like one of the shitty photokano ones instead of one the good ones. hopefully next route is a lot better

wtf did she have a baby?

Marks from wearing the tracksuit all day.

Did this nigga just get a boner from imagining her as a kindergartner?

Even better, he got a boner imagining her pissing herself.

Don't worry.

I can't blame him.

MC is my nigga then.

SUBS WHEN

Is this gonna be a four episode arc?

It's going to be a misunderstanding. She's probably thinking something about her friend and not necessarily wanting senpai's dick.

Well this is pretty damn rare. Not everyday we see a full on boner like that, especially in a non-comedy show.

Of course it's about her friend, it's pretty obvious when you watch the episode. The real thing is if she really sold Hikari or not.

>three girls
>12 eps

No shit.

Couldn't they have come up with a less predictable scenario?

Really want to drink her pee.

Will Seiren have a penis biter?

Wow. This MC really appeals to the more niche fetishes.

Neato.

Why is this show so lewd?

Because MC leans to the more perverted kinks.

>pee
>not vanilla as fuck
user, pls.

I like how she is completely unaware about him imagining her wetting herself all the time.

But it's kindergartner pee.

The elixir of life itself.

One of the heroines is going to call him out on his perverse behavior.

It's going to be Ruise. That's her job after all.

>having such a passive role in what's probably going to be the most active girl's route is really boring (and she's really fun too), I hope he gets better.
He will certainly get a more active role in the other girl's routes. It is hinted already in his short interaction with Kyouko for example towards whom he has a completely different attitude in comparison with Tsuneki. His interaction with his sister also indicates that he actually knows how to banter a little. However, it seems like this wasn't the goal here. Tsuneki seems to intimidate him too much for him to respond. Personally, I wouldn't got as far as to call the route boring. I enjoy their interaction, but I would agree that they're a bit short on time. If they had one or two episodes extra, the pace would be nice, but they need to hurry up a bit in the last episode of her route. I can still see a satisfying ending though, mostly due to her pro-active personality. As soon as she becomes fully aware that she actually likes him she will likely take matters into her own hands.

>Shouichi fantasizes about Ruise
>Ruise's voice blends into his dream
>Shouichi snaps out of his nightmare

So it's confirmed that Slutneki only practiced on beta MC-kun so she can seduce furry-senpai better?

sasuga same voice, same slut

>Didn't watch the episode

Why is he smiling?

>That eye infection
I bet she has gonorrhoea too

He's not smiling. His manliness was surpassed.

did she won in season 2?

youtu.be/y5JvMfRusdU

Rihoko got the lewdest end

>Why did you lie about going to some family vacation
>I didn't lie, maybe someone there would become family in the future
Confirmed slut.

my fucking eyes

Context?

>sasuga same voice, same slut
This.

Irohafags are shilling hard for Slutneki but it's not going to work. Sup Forums realizes that she is worst girl and that both Yui and Yukinon are infinitely superior.

>Yui and Yukinon are infinitely superior.
The only thing they're superior at is being incredibly boring

she's a fine lady you plebs

all the girls will prob be great

If you want some subs here's some.
mega.nz/#!esQW0YxL!_TqjtD9WdK8MxHulOqtgnK6zGVicABUj3fgRQABzo60
mediafire.com/?3axa5fmcbc9uai5
Timed for Ohys Raws

Danke

How do you pronounce seiren?

Go watch the PV

セイレン

I really feel like dropping this arc but since there's one more episode might as well watch it.

hopefully the next ones are better

yes

meanwhile...haruka is proposed by junichi and get married

Top tier ruse by SEXY and LOVELY.

Is this the same as [SlightlyFasterSubs]?
>two shows getting speedsubbed by anons in the same day
Is fansubbing saved?

Thank you, user.

How can other girls can even compete?

I'm getting a feeling that Brown hair girl and sensei are brother and sister.

Keiko is not into incest.

Does anyone else think that the short-hair friend of Tsuneki is the one who ratted her out so she could get Araki? Might be why Tsuneki is so pissed off at her "friend"

And I'm also going to guess that Tsuneki is going to get into an argument with MC-kun about how he's just a replacement and second choice

this is risa's sister right?

All but confirmed

I'll like to see how the remaining 2 girls can top current best girl.

As long as she isn't a slut, which I am most certain that she is, then it's fine. But I can honestly see this ending with her just fawning over Araraki instead of MC-kun. I mean he's better than the MC in almost every facet

Japanese is pretty simple, user. There's very few 'tricks' especially when it comes to pronunciation. You should be able to figure this out.