I have honest to goodness...

>I have honest to goodness, never ever had a class or lesson where it was explained to me why the genocide of the Jews was wrong.
>~Roaming Millennial

Holy fucking shit, she went full 1488 in the latest video guys. Jesus this is hard to watch...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fhfcWTZeP1k
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE&t=599s
youtube.com/watch?v=z3TveySBlkQ&t=114s
youtube.com/watch?v=YrTfS-46FHM&t=417s
youtube.com/watch?v=4l8ZUVVB4z8&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=JrczRhyJ6P0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ip2LoLF3RzM&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8&t=2s
hooktube.com/watch?v=r_FZNE4krYc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I mean shes not wrong, two sides to every story and all that. You don't see liberals up in arms about the genocides that happened in communist Russia and China. They also had higher death counts than the nazi's when it came to their respective genocides. No one has ever explained to me why the Nazi one gets everyone so up in arms, or why it was overtly wrong for Germans to consider them enemies of the state. Why are the other genocides not special/ ok ?

I just donated $20 to her patreon.

I urge you all to match me. We need to support and aid those that are putting themselves out there and spreading the redpill to larger audiences.

Sorry, I don't give money to women who don't work.

>"thinking" with one's kike cut cock
>chubbing over a Vasaline lens roastie telling dickbrained, millennial tweens the echo chamber brain dirge they want to hear
>being this much of a forever-alone / -virgin, carcinogenic cuck

K(ill)
Y(our-inutile-self)
S(lowly)

>The absolute state of white women.
Is breeding with asian women the (true) red pull?

wtf I wanna breed hapas now

who is she I want to choke her

thats a compliment btw

Why would you want that Chang?

God I want to punch her face so fucking badly

What the fuck she had Dick Spencer on her jewtube? Wasn't Roaming a centrist just a while ago?

>universities should be teaching our youth how to think and not what to think
>donate to my patreon!
These youtube cunts put on makeup, repeat conservative talking points and ask for cash. Stop posting about them faggot.

wanting women to work is disgusting you ugly jap. they should look pretty only, and cook

This is his brother. Does he put on make up too?

YouTubers like Roaming and Styx have stated in the past that even though they have never identified as right wing or conservative, they find themselves constantly having to defend them because the left has gone bat-shit crazy.

>brother and sister
they seem.... a bit close...
youtu.be/fhfcWTZeP1k

>t. kike

She has literal 10/10 facial aesthetics.

sh'es gorgeous

and that plus caked on makeup is why cucks donate to her.

>implying he is a jap

Wow I like her.

stop whiteknighting this slant eyed gook you betas

>You don't see liberals up in arms about the genocides that happened in communist Russia and China

you don't see conservatives doing it either because hardly any Americans are even aware of the extent of the atrocities in either state.

The reason the holocaust gets the most attention is because it was the most organized, systematized genocide. Jews were rounded up and sent to death camps. Whereas in the Soviet Union, Stalin would intentionally cause a famine in the Ukraine but it was unclear to the rest of the world at the time whether he was doing so intentionally. Furthermore, the extent to which the German population at large cooperated in the holocaust is very alarming. It showed how everyday people have the capacity to do terrible things.

If you think this gook is worth listening to. I have another amazing philosopher to fill your head with.

Shut the fuck up with your lies faggot.

Here are some good videos exposing many of the Holocaust lies.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE&t=599s
youtube.com/watch?v=z3TveySBlkQ&t=114s
youtube.com/watch?v=YrTfS-46FHM&t=417s
youtube.com/watch?v=4l8ZUVVB4z8&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=JrczRhyJ6P0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ip2LoLF3RzM&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8&t=2s

Wow. At about 8:45. No shit.

hooktube.com/watch?v=r_FZNE4krYc

One thing I always find really sad is that they also disowned, removed and allegedly gassed WW1 veterans.
A lot of Jews fought side by side with other Germans against the invading forces.

Jew here. I'd be #2 on that list (actually tested as a kid prof.).

The name Hitler would mean nothing to anyone if Germany had won WWI.