Fuck you Sup Forums

Fuck you Sup Forums for redpilling the shit out of me about the Jews and niggers. I've been a normie about a year ago. And I heard about this site and came on it as a joke. I thought you guys were fucking crazy conspiracist about the Jews. But I've since realized after all this time lurking and researching. You guys were right the whole fucking time. Fuck you.

Its okay...its okay now...

Lol

You're Welcome

i haven't learned anything new on Sup Forums. I guess I was born redpilled.

they aren't though, most of these red pills are poorly shopped infographics that are made to push an ideological agenda.

Remember, you're here forever

You're here forever

No going back

yeah same thing here except I'm also an alcoholic. everytime i get drunk my reddit account gets banned from t_d and i have to start all over :(

I understand all too well.

The rumours are true. I try to leave. Last a few weeks max. Then the filth of normies and their lies becomes too much. So I crawl back here head hung with my Linus-blanket and sob gently while fat burgers and micro-cocked nords call me a leaf fag.

Welcome home nigger.

You haven't been redpilled about shit. Most of the people running industry are white. Jews are proportionally overrepresented because they value education and success, and work those networks, but they're still in the minority. The heads of all western industries are white people.

The race "science" is all outdated theories from at least 150 years ago, mixed with misinterpreted statistics.

If you've been stupid enough to fall for any of Sup Forums's bullshit, then you deserve to become a pariah, you stupid little Nazi soyboy cuck faggot

we're on the same god awful boat user. I came here out of curiosity around two years ago and once I realized that among the shitposting, there was truth, I knew what I had done and that there was no turning back.
This same thread gets posted more and more often it seems.
Do yourself a favor and remember that you still get to choose between love and hatred. Hope and despair. Make the right choice and be better than the evil that put us in this mess.

Nice digits leaf bro

Thanks. A sign from Kek that indeed I am doomed to haunt this shithole forever.

You're here forever user. Now take off that fucking meme flag and fight for your homeland and your people.

Leaf fag

I was in your shoes a few years ago. I'll admit Pol is wrong half of the time(climate change, Jews are somehow both evil communists and crony capitalists at the same time). But when they do get it right, its fukn painful. Don't always believe what you see here. Take the best, leave the worst. And don't fall into the hivemind. Always question everything.

wrong faggot

Is Soros' paycheck really worth it?

I have been slowly red pilled for years starting at birth. This is the matrix Charlie Brown and your a slave to welfare and rich people! Some people see it, some need a little tug. Now I just see lies everywhere.

Its sobering. But you begin to understand people, yourself, and then you realize how destructive we are if we don't check ourselves.

You are now self aware on a level most aren't.

and remember you are here forever

Well, you deserved it. Republicfag.

If you want the whole truth you need love. Love brings calm and calm creates clear thought. While hate and anger blind you to whatever versions of reality don't suit your rage.

>/fitlit/ Ubermensch

The blessed path right there

Embrace the darkness.

You don't need Sup Forums to get redpilled about them and how they want to kill YOU and your family. ALL you have to do is look at their own twitter feeds, straight from the ((((horse's))) mouth.

Literally this. Even on TV (Cancer to start with) they've gotten more blatant.

good, now drop the memeflag and stop crying faggot. reichs werent built on defeatism and faggotry.

Nice digits leaf faggot.

T. A nation with bigger average penis lenght than canada.

I just watched the wonderful Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri which mocked pretty every white male character and gave this insightful idea.

>If it was me, I'd start up a database, every male baby was born, stick 'em on it, and as soon as he done something wrong, cross reference it, make 100% certain it was a correct match, then kill him.