Someone replicated Lintahlo's smartphone...

Someone replicated Lintahlo's smartphone, complete with UI and functional Amadeus that you can tease and also tell to wake you up at a certain time. Complete with voice lines from the game.

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm28598627

Do I have to start the thread with "LINTAHLO"?

Please don't remind me of how I can't have this.

It'd be pretty cool if the guy posted a step-by-step guide on how he did it.

Why don't I ever have the idea to make cool shit like this? I theoretically have the skills and yet I just watch anime all day.

If you didn't get the idea to make a kurisu app as soon as you saw S;G0, I don't know what to tell you.

The guy didn't make Amadeus the app.
he made Salieri the app

I want to talk to "Maho" too.

>you will never have a friendly goofball professor who loves making jokes who is also a shadow CIA agent
I am very kanashii, リンターロ

>Lintallow
I feel that pain all the time.

Anyone know where I can get a replica IBM5100?

Fuck you now I'm going to crave that Amadeus app.

It's pretty evil of the guy to make something like that and not release it.

What ever happened to that one user who said he was going to make one?

He didn't even consider that maybe we want to tease Christina too. What a jerk.

No idea. It's been a really long time since that guy said much of anything about it.

>Release Amadesu
Go ask Stratfor about it.

Impressive. This guy has more autism than I imagined was possible.

>The limits of time leaping was shown in the original in how any longer and it poses a real threat to your psyche in that your memories become incompatible with your previous state due to memories only being part of your personality/self.

That was a reason Kurisu gave for not jumping back too far but I'm pretty sure there was a physical limitation stopping Okabe at the moment. Kurisu herself said that she didn't know how it worked, and it made sense because at that point they just got lucky with the whole time travel thing working out nicely, but in the future of 2036 Daru has already built his own fully functional time machine and has mastered time travel enough to send physical matter to almost any time he wants.

Is there enough info in the video to replicate what he did, as someone with no technical knowledge on how to fiddle with phones?

I already felt like a super hacka just from rooting my phone.

SHARE THE WEALTH

0 did show how bad it can be to partially overwrite memory or to have duplicates in a person through Kagari, but that's only 1 isolated case.

>Rooting phone
>Supa haka
No user. We are just poser script kiddies. Supa Haka could hack into DARPA as if it's a walk in the park.

That's sort of distinct from the hard limit of 48 hours though, which was a problem that came up because they didn't really get to investigate how their machine worked that much.

I'm still here. I haven't forgotten. I swear...

Christ, that dude did way more than I'm ever going to be able to accomplish.

Taking my trip off. Yeah, the dude looks like he has voice recognition in that thing. I have no idea how he's doing that. Maybe something similar to how the bots chatting thing worked? That's my only guess.

I'm gonna have to do some research on this. If he released the source code I could totally adapt it, but making that from scratch is insane considering I work for a living and scanlate manga. This may have to wait until Jitsu ends.

Alternatively if anyone wants to help me build this thing that perhaps has more familiarity with the sdk, I'd be more than willing to team up. Otherwise yeah, this is gonna take a while for me to get up to speed.

We need a Leskinen spin-off.

A spin off where he wins and Stratfor leads us all to an era of peace.