The "White" Problem

The labeling of any people of European descent as "white" is an insult to the varied cultures of Europe and leaves "whites" with a lack of cultural identity or cohesion. I'm 100% "white", but underneath that blanket I'm 25% nordic, 27% german, 23% anglo, and 25% austrian. Those are some pretty damn different countries with their own culture and genes that evolved over 1000's of years. This use of the term "white" has increased inter-European racemixing due to a lack of cultural and racial identity which waters down any cultural ties over time. I don't identify with any specific European culture or heritage which leaves me without a people and more importantly decreases the chances that European cultures and traditions will be passed down from generation to generation. We should try to keep European traditions alive and pass on our heritage to our children.
>inb4 why don't you identify as American
I would if we weren't going to be a minority in 10 years lol. Identifying as American is like identifying as an earthling; you share no similarities with your "fellow countrymen".

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=c7YzrbeLbJE&t=1s
hooktube.com/watch?v=CCTtfQOK6-E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Spics and sandjockeys are now white, deal with it

>This use of the term "white" has increased inter-European racemixing due to a lack of cultural and racial identity which waters down any cultural ties over time. I don't identify with any specific European culture or heritage which leaves me without a people and more importantly decreases the chances that European cultures and traditions will be passed down from generation to generation. We should try to keep European traditions alive and pass on our heritage to our children.

Somewhat but as long as we retain our obvious visual and internal differences from shitskins, we will still be a single people, regardless of the different cultures, which were mostly connected to each other anyway. When you realize everyone else is brown, and all those different cultures and countries you mentioned aren't brown, you realize that even if we lose our individual subcultures, or they become mixed with each other, at least we aren't like those dark, boring, brown eyes, brown hair, brown skin, brown soul, 'people', and that's something to unify over.

would you prefer the term "Mutt"? since that would be more appropriate?

"White" is just a nicer way of saying it

Lol if you're a white american you're most likely a mixed mutt white get used to it.
We should have equal segregated areas for each race.
>Whites and Asians in their own areas to deal with their inferior chink/gypsies
>Blacks and Mexicans enslaving each other
>free slave trade with NewLittle Mexico and Detroit Strip
>Chinkville tech and Honkeytown military become unstoppable
>snorting ritalin

were is the mexican option? you know they arent going to pick american indian
and theres no mexiacan, chicano, mestizo options

So mexicans just count as white

>"25% nordic, 27% german, 23% anglo, and 25% austrian"
>no ethnicity test results to back it up
>American
Probably got some nigger in you too like everyone else. Only one drop.

Also...
>crying because labelled "white"
get roped, nigger

No, you're a mix of different European genes because a) you all speak the same language and b) white caucasians all look close enough to each other that populations can mix perfectly.

What you're seeing is the birth of a white racial and cultural identity in the US. This is an answer to the strong racial and cultural identities of immigrants abd minorities.

For cultures to be different the cultures need not be open 100% to other cultures memes. That barrier was and is language in Europe. In the US it is possible to also draw cultural lines along races.

Therefore it follows that once non whites in the US isolate themselfes by their own language, the US is on its way to develop different cultures and eventually split.

You, OP, feel not connected to your european genetic heritage because you don't speak the languages.

Just stop. This is how things are in America. Its not like niggers are listing their ethnicities based on tribal heritage.

You just sound like a whiny SJW.

>Hispanic is an ethnicity, not race
Is the response they give. You are correct, that's why things like FBI crime statistics are horribly skewed.

So what do you want to check in the box
>Euromutt
>Amerimutt
Also The government is fixing all the problems we've had with non Europeans counted as white Its not going to change the numbers much since all of those combined is >1% but it will stop the memes.

They wouldn't let you identify as European. Even we have to identify as white British. Now

You sound just like one of them gtfo of here ya soy ridden bitch

It's another "Americans discuss who is and isn't white" episode

I bet you're a nigger.

It wasn't until recently that it was possible to knwo you genetics. My last name is German but I'm genetically more English/Irish. Stop being a fucking snowflake and just recognize that in the USA it's not worth worrying about such trivialities considering the scope of the problem we face. You are a fucking mutt, you can't claim to be a fucking thing other than white anyway. For better or worse, America is it's own thing, claim White American culture/identity.

>I'm 25% nordic, 27% german, 23% anglo, and 25% austrian.
cringe

I don't see why you can't just identify as "White American"

IM 100% WHITE I SWEERZ TO YOU GUYS

>I could get paid to trigger americunts
My life would be complete.

White = mutt

I see it the same way, but since People of Color is a thing (which is bullshit as well) it's logical that white is also a thing

I mean, if they're going to differentiate between all the asian types then they should for the European types too, only fair.

>People of Color
a term designed to form a gang which includes every other race & ethnicity apart from 'white people', hmm, not divisive at all.

>culture is language and maybe food
>flag
Checks out, kys kraut.

>oy vey, the white race doesn't exist goyim, but we're white, hehehe
divide & conquer: the post
this is bait.
they are not even trying to pretend anymore that it's not bait.
I even expect bait posts about literal fishing bait at this stage.
fucking mods

White isn't a problem since is explicitly a categorization at an order higher than ethnicity, it contains particular ethno-racial groups as well as their mixing.
> Identifying as American is like identifying as an earthling; you share no similarities with your "fellow countrymen".
American pragmatism emerged naturally, in part for the very reasons that your post is about. Recognize the utility in it. Move to hyphenation as was the case for the majority of American history and tailor the scope of the hyphenation to what is relevant to both your particular mixed heritage and modern necessity, in other words Spencer is onto something with "European-American".

White people in Western Civ. are more similar than different in many key respects, our histories overlap, our struggles are similar and the intellectual underpinnings are the very similar since they were largely trans-national and permeated most of our cultures. Identify itself is a reflection of the world as it is, and as such the process of identification simply cannot be identical to what it was 200 years ago etc. Adapt.

While the "identity of antiquity" worked for sometime in various areas, we are seeing this strategy of identity break down even in third world countries despite state actors explicitly forging an identity of antiquity (such is the case with Theravadan countries reforging an artificial Buddhist national identity in the 1800s to combat the perceived encroachment of "Western Christianity") with government institutions and money.

On the other hand the USA from its very inception was meant for the wider category of white people, as the founders explicitly wrote, rather than a specific ethnicity of whiteness. It was meant as a melting pot of white ethnicities and remained that way until the immigration act of the 60's. and then further eroded when Reagan signed amnesty.

hooktube.com/watch?v=c7YzrbeLbJE&t=1s

>I would if we weren't going to be a minority in 10 years lol. Identifying as American is like identifying as an earthling; you share no similarities with your "fellow countrymen".

I agree. I think it's time for those of European heritage abroad to return to the homeland. If we lose the homeland, we'll become a people not unlike the Jew. Wanderers within nations that hate us for solely being who and what we are.

The north American continent is lost. It's becoming more like South Africa every day and will never revert to the pre-1965 days. We'd have to remove over 200+ million people. Just lol @ anyone thinking that'll every happen, even with another world war.

When are people going to realise the entire liberal racial theory is based on what dumb uneducated blacks thinks.
That is why liberals sound so dumb. Everything they do is retarded because they defer to blacks.

This is retarded since it it implies pure germans or anglos etc are non-white. Stop putting white on the same order as ethnicities, when it is clearly a different order altogether. Certain ethnicities and their overlaps fall under whiteness, others do not. This isn't difficult.

As a race, I believe being 'European' would be the best way to go. We are all 'European'. With that being said, deviations obviously are extremely important to maintain because of 'diversity' and all that jazz that liberals like so much.

>I would if we weren't going to be a minority in 10 years lol. Identifying as American is like identifying as an earthling; you share no similarities with your "fellow countrymen".

If a word means everything it means nothing.

This is also a fantasy, the 'homeland' is hellbent on destroying itself with few exceptions. Germany will be non-white in a single generation.

Are you really suggesting whites just pick up and leave, leaving the military superpower in the hands of inferior breeds of men?

No matter how you slice it, this will eventually come to violence. Once white men realize they will need to physically "drain" the swamp and be willing to sacrifice everything to take back their manifest destiny, then we will have a chance. We have to chop to the near root to get rid of the rot, but it indeed is the only chance we have.

Problem is that too many white men are cucked and insulated in their defeatist little bubbles, delusionally thinking that having a couple of kids and a mediocre job is enough as long as they are "woke" (but these whites prefer "redpilled"). They will die and leave a future even more violently hostile to their kids, whom will live out there years in a country that looks nothing like them.

hooktube.com/watch?v=CCTtfQOK6-E

Right-wing death squads or white genocide, there is no third option.

>Right-wing death squads or white genocide, there is no third option.

Worked out well for the Rhodesians didn't it?

The circumstances were very, very different. You white burgers could easily win a war against the non-whites in the USA. Easily.

Don't see that as a great comparison to be frank.

>Right-wing death squads or white genocide, there is no third option.

Then I guess it's white genocide because there will never be a 'racewar'. The second any groups begin significantly clashing, the feds will use it as an excuse to turn America into a police state. That alone will settle the matter. There will not be a deportation of more than 200 million people. The second world war only had 80 million casualties, worldwide. Imagine more than double that on a single continent. It just isn't going to happen.

Meanwhile, there are probably about 50 million whites (the same amount that voted for Trump) who would love nothing more than to return to the homeland and reintegrate into their cultures, etc.

Remember, it's called the 'white working class' for a reason. White people hold most of the country's wealth. So when they migrate from America to Europe, that would essentially be a 'transfer or wealth' from America to Europe. This would probably also cause America to have to socialize a lot of its functions and to shrink their military significantly. Meanwhile, Europe would probably get an explosion of wealth and newly acquired skillful laborers. So they'd probably be able to significantly 'fill in the gap' where America lets off. Politics within Europe could easily be swayed to the right with a movement of 50 million conservatives to select liberalized countries.

It's entirely doable and quite frankly, the only way white genocide could be avoided. The more whites are ostracized, the more 'white flight' will occur. If Europe decides to change its immigration patterns to accepting those of European heritage to stop all the nationalist movements from gaining too much ground, you can bet that's exactly what would happen.

After a while, Europe would incline to become a world power, and America would decline due to severe demographic changes. What few whites remain will either enjoy their civic nationalism or move to Europe after the decline begins.

lol

>Then I guess it's white genocide because there will never be a 'racewar'.
I agree, whites are almost certainly doomed. It would have to be more than a racewar because initially success would require part of the establishment class to be first to go.
>the feds will use it as an excuse to turn America into a police state.
It would require an extraordinary logistical feet for the Feds to simply "settle the matter", even more so in a state of emergency where the political class drained. Sufficient numbers of law enforcement could entail race loyalists.

>There will not be a deportation of more than 200 million people.
Many would chimp out and kill each other, many would self-deport. Taking an axe than a scalpel, they don't all need to be removed in one go. Just enough to destabilize and catalyze countervailing forces in society to push everything to the tipping point (force a feedback loop of escalating responses).

>who would love nothing more than to return to the homeland and reintegrate into their cultures, etc.
Many don't want to 'return' and many of these countries wouldn't have them, they don't have immigration policies suited to this.

>It's entirely doable
Admittedly dealing with extreme improbabilities either way, as I think white genocide is virtually certain. A magical white flight of 50 million whites to countries that suddenly allow and promote this influx and give them voting rights seems less likely. Race war is far less logistically taxing and only requires small numbers to initiate sufficient chaos that in turn inevitably forces the remaining whites to participate one way or another. Likewise with the revolutionary war, most white Americans were not on board and were forced into it initially.

For example, "drain" enough of the political class and bring a temporary end to gibs in light of the chaos, watch roaming blacks begin invading suburbs after they tear apart the shittier cities. In no time whites will fight..

>25% nordic, 27% german, 23% anglo, and 25% austrian.
ou are NONE of it, faggot, culture is not DNA. And most important, it doesn't fucking matter. Because if you go further back in time, there's no such thing as nordic, anglo, german, austrian, or even european. Get over it.

It's all fucking jewish trick to divide us again.

White basically as a primary racial identity is exclusive to americans. We're mutts, Amerikaaners, that's all we have.

>Amerikaaners
Hello fellow mutt, I too am a mutt of a different breed

>I'm 100% "white", but underneath that blanket I'm 25% nordic, 27% german, 23% anglo, and 25% austrian.
Daily MUH HERITAGE thread, huh?

Euro tribes of the same race have been mixing with each for thousands of years. When people they’re 1/2 english, 1/4 dutch and 1/4 german, they’re basically saying they’re three of the same thing. They all came from the same bunch of tribes. There were no ‘ethnic Germans’ 500 years ago. They were Germanic tribes; the same ancestors of the people of UK, Germany, most of NW Europe and much of USA, Australia, Canada, SA, NZ etc.

‘White’ American, Aussie, Leaf etc is basically a way to describe new world euro derived ethnicities. Nothing more or less. 23andme tests of whites in the New World invariably lead back predominantly to NW Europe, which in turn has admixture of Romans. Euros have been creating new micro-ethnicities this way for millennia.

What we fight against is the addition of non-caucs on such a large scale. Because that is a consequence of modernity. And they are not us. And people instinctively know that it is not an organic process. People instinctively know who ‘their people’ are. This “no such thing as white” and only “country ethnicity exists” is modernist nonsense. I could say there is no such thing as a Serbian because they’re a ‘mix’ of south slav and east germanic tribes so Serbs are a meme ethnicity. It's bogus though.

Even in Australia, which was overwhelmingly full Anglo back in the day, there was a ‘white aus policy’, not an ‘anglo aus policy’. Being White is just a way of differentiation in the company non-whites. Of course this isn’t necessary in Europe (yet). But it is necessary for the descendants of the ones who went out into the world.

Not every Ivan, Yanni, Seamus and Mario has to call themselves White. No one really gives a shit if they do or don’t. But it is entirely appropriate and historically apt for those in the colonies of predominantly NW Euro descent. The fact that this troubles people to the point of having to meme against it with ’teh 56%’ is fucking weird and obsessive.

nice, a non-autistic german for a change