What the fuck was her problem?

What the fuck was her problem?

bronchitis

Math.

She was good at Trig and people who are good at Trig are kinda assholes.

She was too cute for the world, so the world bullied her out of envy.

She was too sexy.

I hate math people, not because I suck at math, but because those same people refuse to get a job and think they're worth as much as actual engineers.

Sodachi is an accountant that has an office job in the naoetsu city hall though.

Is she happy?

>What the fuck was her problem?
She fucking ruined everything.

Ruined the Monogatari.

Nothing
She is literal perfection

Maybe, she bought the house she lived with her parents with a loan and is Araragi's relationship counselor in matters related to Senjougahara. So at the very least she has a decent life, even if she is probably still alone.

Her welfare only paid for food and shelter. She really needed therapy too.

>Is Araragi's relationship counselor

The fuck What How

She got caught in one of Araragi and crab's breakups and helped them get back together because she felt responsible. Then she kinda rolled with it.

What an eventful life.

Besides that, she is actually very insightful and kind to people in trouble, as shown in Nademonogatari. Nadeko even thought she was from a psychology course. Which is why she went to work helping people like her young self.

That's wrong, she should be a huge asscunt and live the rest of her life as the crazy math lady.
It's like a crazy cat lady but with more pencil sharpeners.

She still has her outbursts and hates Araragi, she just helps people and Araragi in between.

You don't usually hate people you hate, especially about love subjects.

>she just helps people
By threatening to commit suicide. She needs help.

>help people you hate*

She is just a true saint.
Sometimes you need to do extreme things to solve problems.

Yes, she had the opportunity to enable one of the superior girls to win including herself and went against it.

Math is a bro. You better not insult her.

What if she asks you to?

She always helped people though. The entirety of Sodachi Fiasco was her trying to help someone despite everyone and everything telling her not to.

The entire story arc is about what her problem is, moron.

Sometimes her help does more harm than good, like that school trial.

Araragi's fault obviously.

Some things were Araragi's fault, but she shot herself in the foot there.

She learnt from that though. That's the best thing about her character; she's rational about the fact that she's crazy. She knows her hatred for Araragi is irrational, but realises that it's a coing mechanism and that she can use it as a crutch for now as long as she doesn't elt it get out of control. She knows she has problems interacting with others, and tries to account for that (with varying success). She knows her father's abuse left her with a phobia of male contact, and tries to avoid it casually where possible. She knows her neuroses can lead her to be violent, and frequently uses techniques to calm herself down. She's a very realised, grounded representation of a mentally ill person, and for me it's her character that most sets Nisio apart from most other writers working in the over the top theatricalism of otaku media.

It's almost sad that Shaft took her character and brought it right back into that theatricalism.

Yes, sometimes her plans work out better on her mind than on practice, But her accuracy improved over time.

Only one answer, to whisper on her ear Euler

Then I shower praises n her while hugging her tightly so she can't escape. Also this

God tier seyiuu

I truly find her the most relatable character in the series even, but maybe because I know someone who had similar mood swings, completely overthinking and obsessing over irrelevant things while going really out of her way to ignore things that should be clearly priority. Although I do especially like how Nisio made her, after all she's been through, just a really kind person that works hard to have a decent life without compromises over her values and legitimately gets happy with every little good things that happens.

I hope she at least gets some praise for her work in her office unlike all the good things she did until then. Although I can see her getting enemies being autistic over minor details of bureaucracy or if she ignores all rules to help someone in need.

And unfortunately she doesn't seem to be doing anything new this season.

What a shame

Will she ever return to Monagatori series again when Sodachi ever returns

Probably. Zokuowari (which might be already next season) will have a little and might be interesting to test her range while in-character.

And if they do the next book, then it will have really tons of Sodachi, in fact if it's an accurate adaptation not only it will have non-stop narration as every other character's lines will be said through her narration as well.

Now that will be interesting.

She wasn't part of the harem.

They can also do an inaccurate translation like Kizu and Hana, and cut most of the monologues and make it a mostly silent story. I wish they didn't though, but at this point I'd be happy if they actually do the entirety of off-season.

She doesn't want to be, even when she is close to Araragi. She'd rather be friendzoned or sisterzoned.

>sisterzoned
There is no difference between being part of the RGG harem and being his sister.

She doesn't know about that yet.

I wonder if Karen even bothers to have a boyfriend when she's living with her onii-chan.

She had a boyfriend only for appearances, and it went nowhere as well since she lives alone with Araragi instead.

what?

art style looks like shaft, monogatari series I assume? a shame, if it was not part of that boring trash maybe Id give it a try

Art style is more Akio Watanabe style than Shaft style.

But her story (Owarimonogatari ep 1-7) is a self-contained story that deviates a little from the usual Monogatari story besides lots of talking. It's more mystery focused and less supernatural/metaphor focused.

And the sequel story is completely unlike the rest and doesn't even share the same characters or any dialogue, but it wasn't adapted yet and might even be a risky adaptation.