So

Do I have to put it in the back of the shelf?

I hate that goddamned elf. He's a faggot and the author of that book needs to die in a fire.

you sad christian pieces of shit

It's for the children??

>a treasured family tradition since 2006 or so

its an elf. how is that Christian?
and made in china. so im sure those are living wages.

>Do I have to put it in the back of the shelf?
yes. right next to the "Kike on a Pike"

Christmas is an annual festival commemorating the birth of Jesus Christ, bobserved most commonly on December as a religious and cultural celebration among billions of people around the world. feast central to the Christian liturgical year, it is preceded by the season of Advent or the Nativity Fast and initiates the season of Christmastide, which historically in the West lasts twelve days and culminates on Twelfth Night; in some traditions, Christmastide includes an Octave. Christmas Day is a public holiday in many of the world's nations, is celebrated religiously by a majority of Christians, as well as culturally by many non-Christians, and forms an integral part of the holiday season. In several countries, celebrating Christmas Eve has the main focus rather than Christmas Day.

ok, that seems to make since.

Now how does this elf tie into all that then?

Put it up your ass.

The shittiest kind of commercialization, the kind that tries to force sentimentality and pass itself off as genuine.

¡niger on the tigger jajaja!

i think we are on the same page. I dont think a 50 cent doll made in China and sold for $37 for 5 years is a Christmas tradition.

is it racist if i put it on a table?

But a one time payment only

>But a one time payment only
so the Jews aren't involved then?

At least it brings a smile to children???

>coming soon in 2018, the elf on a shelf game
>produced by EA

My brother got an Elf on the Shelf for his kids, but they only had a black elf left, and now the tiny fucker is constantly AWOL, and on the rare occasion he does show up he reeks of marijuana and malt liquor. He only has to work one month a year and he can't even do that. Fucking Jingle Jangle Jemaul.

This.
Lots of kids got very confused and scared because of retard parents. Kek.

Buy better this one.....

Dat English

Elf is a 80 dollar unlockable character

Surveillance Elf Monitoring You From The Shelf- A Fake Tradition is merely an evil trick to get children pre-accomodated to surveillance cameras, sez I.

It is vile and should be treated like the dogshit that it is.

>a christmas tradition
>published in 2005
some tradition