>asalug
>queen maragaret of scotland, maid of norway
>D.H Lawrence
>Dwight Eisenhower
>florence nightingale
>alexander II
>isabella I of castile
>henry II

Should red heads be the only politicians?

>the Red Barron
>Red Foxx
>Red Wings
>Reddi-Mix
>Red Herring

you're fucking retarded Temujin was redheaded and you never listed him and he wiped the floor with most of the world

Lmao
>Karel IX, Koning van Frankrijk
Literally who?

>rurik
>otto II
>william rufus
>James 6 of scotland
>james 1 of england
>Ulysses S. grant
>General Custer
>George Bernard Shaw

The first and Great Khan you fucking idiot, literally shill white people in an attempt to show ginger superiority never take into account people who aren't white.

Gengish?

He was depicted as having black hair. Every source says he had red hair, but I dont know where that comes from

genghis
yeah

Fuck that gook.

mongolians were based more on oral history for the longest times, "he was born with a blood clot in his hand which meant he was born for greatness"

Agreed. He and all his subhuman horde were cowards. They could only "fight" by running in circles on horseback and shooting arrows and then running away until their opponent got bored.
They sucked.
Also
>marie antoinette

why all of those spaniards when in spain none is redhaired?

I wonder what she actually looked like. she looks kind of pretty in the painting.

gook no travel

Pic related is joanna of castile.
All of Europe was white and had light features. Southern europe only recently became negrified.

lol
>deny a man who killed so many people that people commit suicide rather than deal
>deny that most battles where sieges
>list literal pampered whore
>alexader the great was described as blonde

dude KYS

> standing by

>gingers don't have souls
>list of soulless leaders
it checks out

>Didn't charge horses and men straight into pikes and swords slaughtering them when superior tactics where available
>Cowards
Cowardice isn't avoiding needless damage in a fight its avoiding the fight itself. Tbqh in the context of the middle ages the Mongolians where pretty clearly the proverbial master race. they where actually fairly close to conquering the entire world, and had ghengis adopted the policy's recommended by generals (literaly raze every inch of land they conquer and turn into pasture for their horses totally removing the possibility of the conquered rising again)

Then they probably would have

Im spaniard in gookland and mi highschool there was only one one redhaired guy that everyone called him carrot man, thats wwhy suprise me that three of our best woman leaders were redhaired,

I think its cowardly
>alexander was described as blonde
thoughtco.com/alexander-the-greats-hair-color-116833
The greek translation means reddish blonde. And every picture of him he basically had red hair

dude redheads are hot, look to the progression of sultans if you ever want to see what happens when you introduce a source of hot redhead females to a population.

literal cum catchers

That's because we're the only true master-race

okay buddy you keep posting shoops of paintings

>For he had the hair of a lion and one eye was blue; the right one was heavy lidded and black, and the left one was blue; and his teeth were sharp as fangs, and he looked upon a defensive attack the same as a lion would."
Didnt you just say he was blonde, and then post a mosaic that was made hundreds of years after his death, over contemporary records and murals that show and state that he had red hair?

"They say that the most amiable and beautiful amongst the Greeks was Alcibiades; amongst the Romans, Scipio. It is reported also that Demetrius Poliorcetes contended in Beauty. They affirm likewise that Alexander Son of Philip was of a neglectful handsomness: For his Hair curled naturally, and was yellow; yet they say there was something stern in his countenance.

Literally the next line:
>This Classics Listserv notes that translations for the Greek adjective include "reddish blond

>in history
>Guinivere
>Asalug
>James the 6th and 1st as if it's a different person each time

Am I the only person whose seeing this

Some of those people you listed off aren't even real and open to interpretation/speculation.

well sir you could always read the end of the article but the pure ginger you seek is not here

>Boudicca
That bitch only attacked when the guard shifted and primarily killed civies. You say
>That's just war
But it ain't worth celebrating. She fell, David Bowie could make the list over her.

This is her real hair....

>literally portrayed as having red hair in all contemporary depictions
>records compare his hair to a lions, and one says his hair was reddish
Conclusion:
>he must be blonde
You sir, are a delusional twat.
Asalug is mythological but had red hair. I put her in there knowingly

>alexander the great

Stop

she's a beaut

See..

Give saucy plz

Im pretty sure shes not a real ginger.
Used the filtered one, nice

i know she isn't a natural rehead

but......... pale white porcelain skin and red hair all the way

I keep wondering, i have very green eyes much like alot of gingers, but my hair is black. Do i still qualify as european?

kinpatsu-cosplay.deviantart.com/art/Kim-Kim-Possible-718239711

Some niggers in africa are born with blue eyes. Same among asians. Its rare and weird but it happens.
They arent white because of the color of their eyes lol. The determining factor lies in your genetic makeup and lineage.

>he hasn't take the greenpill

Blonde hair seems to have the opposite effect. It's way more common than red yet I can't think of a single important blonde historical figure.

Dolan Drum

Wall Street is ran by potatoes

>he
There were a couple rapey viking kings with blonde hair, but thats about it.

Welcome to the potatoefields, Saxon

90% of the presidents on that list arent even irish lmfao. Andrew Jackson waged a war against the banks and had them shut down.
Did a 12 year old make this?

Frederick barbarossa, and Erik the red might not have been pure red heads. Frederick seems to have been blond and had a strawberry blond beard, as well as his hai redding over his old age, with Erik either actually being a red head, though it is more likely that he is known as the red for the bloodshed he spilled. I’m not denying that they were red haired, just that they were gingers.

As someone born with platinum blond hair, only to have it reddened in my late twenties/early thirties, I can see how not all “gingers” are really gingers.

Either way, blond or red, Barbarossa, and Erik are two heroes of mine, for actions speak louder then hair color.

You can't prove that a whole population was homogeneous just thanks to records of a royal family. They are not representative of the general population. Aristocracy in Europe bred with within the class but never with commoners.
And indeed there is reason to believe that Mediterranean region, including the Iberian peninsula became somewhat mongrelised quite a long time ago, both through the Moorish invasion and through the migration of large numbers of Jews.

hello.

So you're saying gingers are crypto-jews ?

Ronald McDonald
Carrot Top

The Moorish invasion included the Muslim rulers and about 60'000 soldiers, not enough to mongrelise a whole nation. I don't know about the jewish thing tho.

black hair with porcelain skin is the true best

black hair, porcelain skin, blue eyes. The best combo

they are all witches damnit, Feyd Rautha's mother and the lot of them.

even the tantras explicitly forbid using magical charms on red haired women. it displeases the dharmapalas i reckon.

This user gets it.

BTFO by left handed master-race

The stereotypes against the irish are true. Drunkenness, the silver tongue and wit, the fighting irish sterotype, etc. There's no mick conspiracy. But some of us are great when we put our best foot forward. No different then anyone else really.
T. Potato/burger

Obama? Irish on his mother's side. Clinton? From the Cassidy clan. George Bush? His ancestor was Richard De Clare. Regan's great grandparents were Irish catholics who moved to America.

>falling for the Jacksonian lies
Jackson's so called Bank War was a front to remove Biddle, an uncooperative central banker, from power, and pave the way for an even more powerful central bank. The Second Bank of the US was not under federal control, so Jackson waged a war to destroy it and his Hibernian co-conspirators quickly replaced it with a central bank with even greater federal power.

if you mean proportionally to the global population, all whites stand out.

Why ginger is sort of special?
T. Ginger here.

redpill me on that knowledge sir.

Alexander the Great

>"Every source"
no they don't. It was just one persian troll historian who was born 10 years after kahn died.

Kahn didn't have problems with those being conquered rising up again. His descendants did. Kahn did a good job of keeping those under them liking him.

HAHA WHAT A FUCKING GINGER

Look where the ging gene comes from (pic related). Your ancestors were orangutangs.

Gings girls VG's are particularly pink. I've looked into it.

Wrong pic but fug it

This Red Herring?

>alexander the great
(x) doubt

I love this photo.

>black hair
not even white

>Boudicca
>Competent ruler

Imagine being this retarded.
Pic related is from 333 B.C. he has red hair. Every historical account says he has red hair.
Every contemporary depiction shows he has red hair.
But 200 years later in 100 B.C. he is depicted with black hair. And even further after hes depicted as blonde.
Dont be retarded you black haired subhuman

I dont understand the denial

fuck off hooknose.

Go back to Gaul ginger knob!

t.

Go back to Gaul ginger knob

theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm
You first silly mongrel

Lil Kim

MY WIFE WAS BORN IN AVENTINE I AM AS ROMAN AS ANY MAN HERE

>tfw green eyes, red hair
Am I still just excellent tier?

As opposed to pic related? Ill take that as a compliment you big butted black haired baboon!
youtu.be/LmUZApiQS2s
Even as monkeys, we wuz still kangz

Yeah mine are blue but I wish they were green

blue is clearly superior.

And whites. And males. And jews.

What's your point ginger shill

Temujin was a ginger as were most of his sons. Kublai Khan's father, sadly, got CHINKED and so Kublai Khan was a mongrel like Mark Zuckerberg's kids.

Zuckerberg had everything:
- Phoenician red hair
- Phoenician curls
- Phoenician beak nose
- Phoenician bowl eyes
- Phoenician autism
- Phoenician math skills
- Phoenician computer skills
- Phoenician merchant skills
- Billions of shekels
- Nearly limitless propaganda power

He could have had his pick of redheaded (((Phoenician))) waifus but instead decided his children needed to be Elliot Rodgers with buck teeth.

Mark, I know you're reading this, and fuck you, you're a traitor to the Phoenician race.