How do Americans explain their failure to beat Trinidad and Tobago to get into the football world cup...

How do Americans explain their failure to beat Trinidad and Tobago to get into the football world cup. The system is rigged so that USA gets in basically no matter what and for a country with 300 million people you couldn't even beat a tiny island nation.

Pathetic. Disgraceful.

>hurr we don't care about soccer

Doesn't matter the precedent is set, you failed big time as a nation regardless of the sport (which happens to be the biggest sport in the world)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2mDTlDDO8N4
youtube.com/watch?v=sDnYv5FgFPw
youtube.com/watch?v=fLtT0imwdCQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1930_FIFA_World_Cup
youtube.com/watch?v=xgphJazdjMY&t=542s
gizmodo.com/5992583/how-far-do-you-run-in-different-sports
youtube.com/watch?v=9jMAThN2l1Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Even I don't give a shit about football. Just a bunch of drunk assholes and nigger players.

As I said taking your personal opinions about the sport out it's still pretty disgraceful they didn't qualify against a bunch of coconuts.

I think that the recent political turmoil affected the players and the fans, not joking. Many of the best USA players performed like shit during the classifiers, and seemed irritable and easily triggered, as if they had their mind somewhere else.

That's the gayest shit I've ever heard. An entire team so distraught over POLITICS they can't focus on their professional job which is to play a game?

Lol we just have no incoming class of good soccer players. If you're an elite athletic talent are you gonna go fag it up in soccer and make less money than a town clerk or will you go make millions and fuck supermodels in the NBA NFL mlb etc?

Korea and Russia qualified though

They are supposed to be professionals that's not a good excuse imo

not literally distracted over politics, but overall the social division going on. Do you watch soccer? since there is no real physical contact most of your performance is concentration and being calmed. As an example Clint Dempsey seemed like our of his mind in the last game against our national team. And the fans seemed a but off, its well known the players feel the enthusiasm of the fans. Not even bantering americanon, just my five cents.

USA has a pretty strong domestic league and has a shit load more money that most other nations apart from European ones to throw at Football. Plus you're a nation of 300 MILLION people. Iceland has 350,000 people and even they managed to qualify

>soccer in the US
can't say it matters

No one that I know gives a shit about soccer, only NFL is the dominant sport in America.

Russians rigged the qualifiers

Soccer is cardio.

Soccer was invented by European ladies to keep them busy while their husbands did the cooking.

Trump needs to fix the team,
if I was President,
USA Men Soccer Team would be stacked!
I"d even let the Brazilian Ladies in too!

Fuck it, I would just take over Brazil!

Why do Americans only watch sports that are at least 90% black and have your sons and daughters look up to alpha black bull athletes?

it was mexicos fault, we should win vs honduras to help americans.

USA is terrible at soccer regardless. Canada is bad too. Soccer is literally our 7th tier athletes dude. Even fucking hockey gets better talent.

>USA is terrible at soccer regardless

not in 2002-2009

youtube.com/watch?v=2mDTlDDO8N4

Well all their best athletes are niggers who need a white coach to stop the game every 15 seconds and explain to them, step by step, what to do.
So it's no surprise they couldn't function for 45minutes without stop.

>Not being good at divegrass

and nothing of value was lost

>How do Americans explain their failure to beat Trinidad and Tobago
We have a terrible team that plays with literally no energy and passion. They go out, jog around for 90 minutes, and don't seem to care about the outcome regardless.

Ameribros, you are blessed, you have strong blacks, latinos, whites, winner mentality and infraestructure, you can win a wc if you start to workout

youtube.com/watch?v=sDnYv5FgFPw

youtube.com/watch?v=fLtT0imwdCQ

Soccer in most european countries nowadays is just an event where every nation trots out their niggers to compete with each other. No different to mandingo fights imo.

American soccer was never top tier. They reached quarterfinals max I think in the World Cup and got far in some stupid irrelevant confederation tournament. If it's not top 5-10 in the world Americans don't give a rats ass. We only care about being the best.

>300 million people
>Zero care

I found your problem. Seriously, only Niggers and muzzies like soccer.

>They reached quarterfinals max I think in the World Cup

wrong.

you were 3rd in the wc of 1930

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1930_FIFA_World_Cup

That would be a dream for mexico

you could be the best in soccer like your woman squad, but sadly you prefer shitty baseball, basketball and nfl

Stop watching Premier “Nigger” League

You simply don't understand how little Americans care about soccer. I'm sure you've heard that before, but you seem to not understand. If you put ten Americans in a room, nine of them wouldn't be able to tell you the name of our soccer league. Nineteen out of twenty wouldn't be able to name a single U.S. soccer team. Forty-nine out of fifty wouldn't have ever watched a single game. You have to go out of your way to hear about or see soccer in the U.S., except of course for the World Cup where we hear about it but no one really cares. Because no one cares, no one bothers to get good at the sport. It really is as simple as that.

Are sports segregated yet?

Call me back when sports are segregated again and I'll start caring :^)

yeah, sadly golf is more popular there.

jesus fucking christ, you have too much potencial in soccer! its a beautiful game! british invented it not us!

That's a qt. Brazil is full of hot mutts, but way to many niggers

Americans have a stupid pay2play system, so if you want to play for a decent American team you have to be a spoiled shithead from a wealthy family. I am sure there is lots of talent, but they simply don't get enough support or don't get the chance to play for a good team, so they will never make it to the national team either. For their NT they also rely on some dinosaurs past their peak. In other countries most talented players get all the support they need, get sent to training camps with the big clubs, etc. and have the chance to further develop their skills in the divisions they belong to, work their way up and ultimately get a spot in the NT.

Shouldn't that comic be making fun of your country?

On the contrary, the game was rigged for us to miss the world cup.

>FIFA is run by Jews
>Jews want to make sure the Russia does not get an economic boost
>Jews make sure that high spending fans (US, Netherlands, Italy) dont make it to the world cup.
>Also they use it as an excuse to make Trump look bad
>Also they can avoid with whatever political tension that the world cup can cause (I.E some nigger does something stupid while in Germany)

Soccer has been rigged since the 80's. 3 or 4 players on every side are bought out.. Bradley, Howard, Gonzalez, and potentially Zusi, were all bought out by fifa. All they need is one or two genuinely upset players.

Niggers like soccer? Beats me, where I live it's only the spics who even know the rules of soccer

It's making fun of all the countries in the Americas. The settlers of Mexico and most of lat am we're vastly out numbered by nonwhites and basically accepted their descendants becoming brown.
The US didn't but in the 1960's that all changed hard. I can't begin to tell you how many amerimutts I've met with very recent real white ancestors

please germoney, dont to too rough vs mexiko. only 1 goall!

>t. Buy-ern

didnt even know that happened

that is how much poorball matters to americans

we mexicans love soccer, but we lack of americans dont, a stronger race and winner mentality.

youtube.com/watch?v=xgphJazdjMY&t=542s

life is unfair

Africans that are actually from Africa, not hoodrats. I probably should have clarified.

It's a trash sport only popular with tools here in North America. Personally I think soccer is a sort for poor faggots, but that's just my opinion. It's correct though.

Blah blah blah... nobody gives a shit about soccer

So fucking true.

I was pretty good at soccer, my family could not afford the 500$ a fucking month for a club, so I started playing for a Sunday sponsor league.

People find out I was too young for the team and they had to get rid of me.

Later in college, I go and stay in germany for 2 years. Every little village had their own team, with a youth, casual, semi-pro, and pro levels, that locals can try out and play for, for fucking free.

blew my mind.

That's a completely different issue though. What I'm pointing out is that pay2play is a huge barrier that prevents talented players from making it into teams and getting the chance to play on a professional level.

Saying "we dont care " is not an excuse for being shit. OP tried to warn you but you mutts still went hurr soccer

>How do Americans explain their failure to beat Trinidad and Tobago to get into the football world cup.

Because, just as a "superpower" and society, the nation punches TIERS below its weight

It's cheating when 50% of your country is niggers.

>1930
Yeah and the UK won an ice hockey gold medal back then too. Doesn't mean shit mate. Hitler wasn't even in power yet.

The hosts automatically qualify

americans don't have stamina

No ones really gives a fuck about soccer. Those who do are fans of Premier teams and don’t give a fuck about US soccer.

Soccer is for faggots who can’t hit a ball or too small for basketball or football in US.

Because our great athletes are playing real sports. Therefore we don’t give a fuck about a bunch of 2nd class athletes. It’s not that hard to understand if you take that soccer dick out your mouth.

gizmodo.com/5992583/how-far-do-you-run-in-different-sports

>> dont NOBODY wanna huur boutcha dumass foozball ok? Why doncha put some edges on that leather

copies of rugby and cricket are not real sports.

How far you run has nothing to do with how “athletic” on is or can be. Jesus Christ.

If that was the case cross country runners are the most “athletic” people on earth.

Find another link faggot.

There is no interest in soccer. Therefore kids won’t play it. Therefore there is no development. So no success. It all begins with interest.

You cant beat a third world country at football because your stongest niggers are busy playing handegg, right?

I have to comment in this again because you actually thought that link proved some kind of point. Goddamn you’re one dumb mother fucker.

I thought war was the biggest sport in the world?

Half of 'murica's population is nigger now and they still don't give a fuck about football.

C'mon, man

Those guys from that 3rd world country most likely woke up and played soccer until the sun went down because it’s the only thing to do. They developed themselves.

We don’t do that shit in the US. Most kids are playing 2-4 sports.

The development isn’t there. Theres no dedication.

No ones cares.

>The development isn’t there

youtube.com/watch?v=9jMAThN2l1Y

Neither did you, Hone Heke.

dont ever lump all the people of the US into one category

the us soccer team are faggots, like their followers, like you i suspect`

mexico stronk

Americans don’t give a shit about fütból. Hell, most of them don’t even care about football anymore thanks to the negro felon league