What's the deal with all this yuribait?

What's the deal with all this yuribait?

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/9320591/chapters/21122105
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love dicks so much.

Just gal pals messing around a little, having some laughs.

Japan is trying to force yuri even though it doesn't sell because it's not what the world deserve but what the world needs right now.

I want to press my face against that sole.

Kumiko's foot.

Love between girls is the purest love there is. The nips are finally starting to wake up to it on mass.

Guess what happened next

Adolescence.

Shut up, Jerry.

Was it scissoring?

Guys like to masturbate. What do they like to masturbate to? GIRLS.

More GIRLS=MORE MASTURBATION.

MORE MASTURBATION=MORE SALES.

>says she loves a man midway season 1
>yuri bait
how can you be so deluded

Is Kumiko supposed to be fat?
It's hard to tell in animu.

No, she's pretty normal. Maybe her thighs are a little chunkier.

That was just hetbait. The true confession of love is between Kumiko and Reina.

>having to create a male childhood friend character turned boyfriend to make your main two girls seem less gay
this author should off herself

So suckable feet.

Someone post that one god tier picture of Kumiko's feet from S2 already

Which one?

That one, but if there's more, post those too

She failed anyway. Nothing could take away from that level of gayness.

I want Mamiko to step on me while looking down on me with disdain!

There's this one but it's not as good.

How would Kumiko react if she found out that people are obsessed with her feet?

"geh"

She knows what she's doing.

But would she be more or less disgusted with them than the people obsessed with her "romantic" relationship with Reina?

I'm fapping to this

b-but muh ambiguous 99.9% homosexual scenes!

Wow, what kind of pervert gets off to her innocent girl's feet?

They were pretty gay. If Hibike was 3DPD, I'm sure a lot of girls would call Kumiko a dyke behind her back.

Us footfags are taking over Sup Forums with no survivors.

Because Reina is an autist and has no concept of personal space. That was the majority of the first season though. 2nd season had barely any yuribait which was great.

I used to think I was super weird for liking feet. I thought I was special and alone in the world regarding that

but then I realized it wasn't all that special and at the very least I'm not into diapers or farting like some of you!

What's the deal with airline food?

It's fun!

I miss all of the Megunee ones now.

Not much different from the fujos.
I'm guilty of fapping to girls.

Hibike left me with blue balls. My Yuri goggles were resonating, and then nothing.

it's cheap and portable

Most of the gayness came from Kumiko's direction though.

I just read fanfics to fill the hole. This one seems promising
archiveofourown.org/works/9320591/chapters/21122105

Yurifags are really stupid and get worked up actually believing there will be real lesbian romance. Japanese people just like seeing cute girls hug and stuff. That's why even when there's no lesbian romance, you'll see western yurifags screaming about "ugh! muh yuri!" or getting mad and making fanfics, like

Dumb weeb poster

>Dumb weeb poster
>weeb
Did I just get ironically shitposted?

You seem to be really mad at people having fun. I wonder what kind of life you live.

Inherent stupidity of the whole "Lalala I'm having fun so I don't care teehee" thing aside, I wasn't commenting on people having fun, I was commenting on you idiots going through the same cycle of show starts -> get excited for yuri -> people say there's no lesbian romance -> scream loudly at them -> show ends with absolutely no romance, no kiss, and no confession -> delude yourself into thinking the yuri in your mind was good enough, or get mad and write fanfics. How many times do you have to do the same thing before you realize it's just not going to happen? Everyone who isn't a yurifag wants to know why you're all so impossibly stupid.

Anime is not real, user. There's nothing wrong with having delusion about it, as long as you have a firm grip on reality. And actually having fun.

>There's nothing wrong with having delusion
The yurifag war-cry.

It's generally just hetfags that are obsessed with crying "delusion", obviously because they're projecting. It takes a great deal of delusion to dismiss the overwhelming yuri content as "bait" and cling to the pitiful little Shuuichi/Taki scenes.

Still a better person that the guy who goes full Sup Forums when he sees a potential lesbian.

I'm going to assume this post was a really well crafted joke made to parody the average yurifag.

>Everyone I don't like is Sup Forums
Ah, so you're one of those retards. I think lesbians are great. I also think idiots that need to believe in the head that all 2D girls are lesbians are fucking retarded.

I want to live on the surface of Reina's thighs.

>all 2D girls are Kumiko and Reina
What are you even trying to say?

>people get disappointed with a story when it goes in a worse direction
Wow, such a crazy yurifag phenomenon man

Right, because those were the only two girls who yurifags shipped that didn't actually have a romantic relationship.

>goes in a worse direction
I hope we get more shows like Love Lab. That was pretty much the best thing ever.

can you post your retarded tl;drs on plebbit or MAL pls?

>people write fanfics because they are mad

This is not how it works.

What's with the recent trend of stupid newfags trying to redirect everyone to MAL? What is your obsession with MAL?

>recent trend
Hello outsider

>Bringing up MAL out of fucking nowhere when the person you're quoting doesn't mention MAL, streaming, Naruto, or "how do I keep track of my anime"
Yes, that is very much a new trend. How about you lurk for more than a year before you pretend to be an oldfag, and then you learn to write sentences correctly. In case you're wondering, writing like a retard is something that Sup Forums has actually told people to fuck off for for a long time.

SJWs killed ANN, so now f/a/gs look down on MAL to feel better about their sorry lives.

Sup Forums has always looked down on MAL, my post was more about the recent wave of idiots who keep pretending to be oldfags because they kind of understand how some of the board culture works enough to fool outsiders, but to anyone who's been here for more than a few years they all stick out as massive newfags who are trying too hard to fit in, and are shitting up the board. I'm wondering where these retards come from.

>more than one year means oldfag
welcome to nu-Sup Forums

I don't know why I expected any semblance of reading comprehension from an ESLfag. That one's on me.

Good. Now fuck off

How about you fucking retards fuck off back to wherever it is you came from, and stop pretending that having been here since that idiot hiromoot took over means that you belong here?

>these """""""""people""""""""""" watch the same shit as I do
This world is not right

>The retards that thought Hibike would have actual yuri are the same idiots crying about 2016
Seems legit.

You think that's bad? Try interacting with them. I met a couple of yurifags once at comiket, Imagine the most retarded, delusional insufferable faggot here, and then imagine actually being face to face with them and listen to them talking about literally nothing but yuri ships (and I mean they literally could not enjoy any series except via discussing their favorite yuri ships) for 10 minutes. I thought someone was playing a prank on me because there's no way that should actually exist.

>nice slow, comfy thread about yuri and Kumiko's feet
>suddenly hetfags come in and start ranting about 3DPD for some reason
Every time

>hetfags
I remember when faggots from tumblr saying this would get deleted and banned.

This place really did die with moot.

>hetfags

I hate yurifags so much. I wish they would just stay on /u/ or tumblr.

You would think it would be obvious by now that KyoAni never does actual yuri.

>"HET"

>Implying you can't ship straight characters because you're a faggot
That's a self imposed problem.

You talked to someone like this in real life

I can't believe someone talked about their interests for 10 minutes. Such crazy behaviour man.

Nonsense. They're victims. Of everything. Always.

That never happened. But you used to get banned for things like randomly blogging about a con you went to, or posting tumblr/reddit/twitter screenshots like they do on Sup Forums.

lmao

Fuck you faggot, post more sperg out posts and get shat on some more

They were talking to my friends (who are a lot nicer and more willing to listen to retards than I am) and just started with "Well you see, I'm a non-traditional shipper" and started explaining the ships they like, despite the characters they ship either already having a love interest, or their pair literally never directly interacting at all. At one point I asked anyone if they liked New Game because I had some extra goods I got and didn't need, and they proceeded to say "Yeah, I love New Game, I especially like shipping..." and it started again. They actually could not talk about anime except through the context of their favorite yuri ships. I was blown away that people like that actually exist. Even my much more tolerant buddy started to get a headache and had to ask me afterwards "At that point, why even watch the show if you're not going to pay attention to anything that happens in it?"

>Someone asks you if you like anime
>Proceed to rant about how you like shipping girls in anime
You're all annoying faggots and no one likes you.

>That never happened
You're a fucking idiot.

>Talking about comiket used to get people banned
See, this is the kind of bullshit I'm talking about. You're clearly an angry yurifag, and also a newfag. Seriously, who do you think you're fooling? Do you think anyone who isn't also a retarded yurifag who's spent virtually no time here actually believes any of the shit you're saying?

>Goes to Comiket
>Talks to yurifags
>Triggered that they talk about yuri
You're the autist in this situation

>Haha I BTFO'd you by posting like a retard
Why are ESL subhumans even allowed to post.

>People talking about a show
>Yurifag says "Yes I like show" and then just talks about yuri
>Yuri yuri, and more yuri
>No one was buying yuri doujin or in a yuri area, but the yurifag needed everyone to know all their favorite ships about every show mentioned
So you guys aren't just delusional about ships that will never happen, you actually think the way you "converse" is anything approaching normal?

He's right though, this blog bullshit should have gotten your faggot ass banned, yuri or not.

But hell, even recommend threads get regular responses these days.

Your lack of self-awareness is amazing.

new game is a yuri show, buddy

>uses normal as a standard
Found the tourist

>He's right though, this blog bullshit should have gotten your faggot ass banned, yuri or not.
Just so I know, are you one of the idiots that complains about comiket threads that involve cosplay and seiyuu threads?

See it's funny, because you're the delusional idiot who needs to do mental gymnastics to enjoy anime or convince themself than people actually want to listen to them.

"Normal conversation at comiket" and "normal conversation you'd hear in an average office" are two very, very, very, very different things.

Mfw when the bait is real that get yurifag BTFO