The holocaust denial on this board is disgusting. I'll have you know my grandfather a survivor of Auschwitz...

The holocaust denial on this board is disgusting. I'll have you know my grandfather a survivor of Auschwitz. He had successful career as a psychologist after the war and helped many people get over their sexual repression. Why do you hate him?

Because hes a rat faced kike

Unlike Holodomor Holocaust IS real.

because everyone and their mom was a holocaust survivor now, i guess. Get younger every year

How old are you? Fuck off, boomer scum

What your pic shows only ever works in cartoons.

I'll have you know that my grandfather knew your grandfather and he told me that nothing happened, checkmate bigots
Fuck off you commie bitch

my dad once told me gravity doesn't exist that's why i'm floating around in their air - jew logic

>(((psychologist)))
Yeah, he would be, wouldn't he?

I lost 100 family member in the holocaust. AMA (user was given reddit cold for this post)

edit: Wow, thanks for all the love and support! I wasn't expecting this to blow up.

Because he isn’t real, faggot

Sage

Post more 2D traps so the jew can fap to death.

At this point I think there's more "Auschwitz survivors" than there were people sent there.

because I like scat play and fuck dudes and spiders
is that a satisfactory answer, faggot?

>my uncles mother's daughters cousin was a survivor of auschwitz

Fukn faggot

at least use the original pic, fucking jew rat.

Eh uh! So I'm hangin out with these faaags....

>survived death camp
>lotta survivors from camps meant only to kill people...

survivor? how the fuck did he survive? by eating shit? is that why you're a lying faggot.

>I'll have you know my grandfather a survivor of Auschwitz.
I'll have you know that my grandfather fought the Communists in WW2. Why do you hate him?

Hitler killed much more slavs than jews. Why does jewish holocaust exist, but “slav holocaust” doesn’t?

Is fix.

>the holocaust is real
>my grandfather that didn't die in the highly efficient german death camps prove it

: )

I second this. My grandfather was an Auschwitz survivor as well.
He escaped by working in the mail room, collecting the carrier pigeons and using them to fly out.

Good for him, great stuff, well done.

>1 post by this ID
gtfo shlomo