Serial killer in Florida

>Serial killer in Florida
>MSM going absolutely BONKERS
>Find out its a nigger
>Dead silence

archive.is/5d3xZ

If it was a white guy, it would be on tv for the next month or two.

silly msm, nearly all seriel killers since the 70s have been niggers despite crime dramas protraying them as middle aged white men

this guy was a walk-on division 1 college basketball player at St. John's, literally a basketball-American

if nigger serial killers didn't have suck forgettable names (Jerome Smith, Fred Washington tier) I think people would remember them and not blank on the subject so much

yep

Blacks are a serial killers with no remorse or emotion. They constantly shoot others to kill without a second thought. White people are smarter than that, which us why they can get away with a larger body count.

I do recall Florida media being in a frenzy over the identity of a serial killer, but as soon as they find out he is black, they sweep it under the rug just like have do e with everything else.

For the longest time, Wayne William's Wikipedia page made zero reference to his race, with no picture.

Recently, they added African Americans to his tags, though

but the MSM has been reporting on him being african since the moment the CCTV footage was released. There's really not much to report about at this point, the fear mongering is over

I think it has less to do with name and more to do with creativity. This guy just was just going around shooting people. You can't write a good book or movie about that. White serial killers are creative in the way that they kill and and often times make a game of it with the press and authorities. It makes for very interesting media. White serial killers are artists, black serial killers are just dumb niggers.

they just get caught fast, because they are too dumb to plan and cover their tracks

Kinda like Paddock and Kelley....oh wait they were out of the news after a few days even though they killed 85 people and injured 600 in the span of a month

the washington sniper was an exception

the beauty of wikipedia is anyone can edit it, if you can find a non-copyrighted picture of him you are free to put it up. If someone takes it down you can just challenge it, eventually a moderator is going to say it's appropriate and lock the page so people can't remove it

being labeled a "serial killer" with only a 2 body count kinda seems misappropriated

I was this guy's friend (Im not fucking around I lived a couple houses down) and I'm just about as confused anyone was when he was found out to be the murderer.

Honestly, 5 years ago he went to a NY college on a basketball scholarship and then graduated in January 2017. Maybe shit went down when I didn't see him but he was as straight edge as they get.

He didn't cuss, he didn't do drugs, he did well in school. He was actually fairly smart, like he wasn't blow your socks off smart but he had a head on his shoulders. The type of guy with common sense.

Iono guys. Feels weird man.

slavery was a mistake

Son of Sam was just a guy who shot people, but he was also crazy.

Zodiac, too, but he also had a gimmick

oops didn't read the whole thing only saw the "2 adult men" part, nvm

Paddock was dusted under the rug because it was the sloppiest CIA nigger false flag in history.

HE WAS A GOOD BOY DINDU NUFFIN

It's funny how all of these niggers are upstanding citizens who love church and school right up until they rape or murder someone

Samefag.

To give more detail this guy was middleclass and no nigger. That's what made it so damn weird. He never even knew people in the area he killed the people in and had no affiliation whatsoever with the area for any reason.

He mighta just lost some sort of drive to live or something. I played basketball with the kid 3 hours every day and his dream was to make it to the NBA. I always told him he was good enough for college but told him that was still really good for him because he would get a free ride. Maybe he just went crazy when his dream didn't come true.

I don't know guys.

there would already be a hbo drama in production, and probably a spot in the 9th season of mindhunters

Both were jews.

His parents were the type of blacks that you'd see MLK stand up for.

If their kid was a thug they'd have disowned em. He wasn't allowed to do shit. I had a more thug life than him and I'm as white as they get.

The zodiac was theatrical though. Those letters had people terrified. I wish we'd get a Hannibal level serial killer. That Hannibal TV show really elevated murder to high art. I wish we had more shit like that.

>those lips
>that poop colored skin
>no nigger

wut

So where did he live? Was his home close to the killings?

Son of Sam was a Jew, Zodiac is just Canadian.

I guess he just chimped out guys.

I don't have a good explanation. Once he went to college I only saw him a handful of times around the holidays when he came back.

They will learn next time.

No actually.

He was living with his parents after he got back from college and was getting a job with some sort of stadium dealing with players and stuff.

We lived in an area called Town N Country, more specifically Bay Crest. It's all online.

Seminole Heights was a shitty part of town. One of the reasons they had trouble tracking him down in the first place is that he had nothing to do with the area.

Thanks, appreciated!!

This. You always gotta have a gimmick and a unique selling point. Nuggets too dumb to do this.

*Niggers. Goddamned auto-correct

Damn nuggets.

Leave me out of this wang chung

slain by autocorrect. i actually got saved by it once when texing my boss thinking they were someone else.
>fucking nuggets

The funniest part is that his family is now refusing to cooperate with law enforcement.

HE A GOOD BOI DAT DINDU NUFFIN

these are gays. I killed more people in gta in just 1 hour.

He worked at McDonalds. Middle Class 20 somethings don't work at Mickey D's my dude.

shhh

eeeeeiiiii

iiiittttttttttttt

What a wonderful, rich, culture.

That skull smashing at the end is giving me an erection

Why don't you guys have many blacks, Mexico? You need more diversity.

The media doesn't hate serial killers, though. They are usually pro making scary news.

This is very true, but they love them with a story. Like the guy in DC area a while back. He had some kid with him. Modified vehicle to do the killing. Lot of stuff there to scare the fuck out of you.

This was some dumb black guy. Black guys kill people on the streets everyday. Nothing new because the second story after this one would be, you guessed it, some black guy killing in the streets.

good show

The guy that made cello strings out of vocal chords was great. If serial killers are going to be out there murdering the least they can do is use the murder for something amazing like that. Just shooting somebody and leaving is a waste.

I usually don't like it when people take fights too far like this, but something tells me this basketball American did something to deserve it.

You should have known he was a blackie but when they reported that one of his victims was a white lady. Interracial killings are rare for both serial killings and as a whole. Blacks, however, commit interracial violence (including killings) to a much larger degree than other races.

I'm tired of this shit.

Can we all acknowledge niggers are a threat to society?

AND STOP THIS SHIT! LET'S DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

Fuck, I hate nigs and Mexicans.