What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bitcoin.com/rothschild-investment-corporation-becomes-bitcoin-stakeholder/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BITBUBBLERS BTFO!
>I-I'M GONNA RIDE THE BUBBLE TO THE TOP UNTIL IT POPS AND DROPS ME TO MY DEATH

Just replace "bitcoin" with any other currency in that statement. Wow, profound!

(((Climate change)))
Jesus do these idiots add that myth to everything?

>What did he mean by this?
"i am a smug Lefty that uses Daily Show grade "zingers" as my only social currency"

> muh new paradigm
> jews btfo

Bitcoin was supposed to solve these problems.
It didn't.

guess he missed the train

It's absolutely true. Nobody cares about crypto, decentralization, or useful CPU and thus electrical usage, but rather just a quick buck. People cash out back to currency, making bitcoin nothing but a commodity, except even more worthless than gold.

So basically its Limewire 2.0?

>I like my sheckles under complete Jewish control
Good goy

>Implying Blockchain isn't getting implemented everywhere

How does bitcoin accelerate climate change?

Buttcoin

Mining

Means he’s a no coiner lol

mining requires a lot of electricity

The aluminum industry uses more energy in a day melting ore than all the BTC computers on earth burn in a year. And coal is the #1 cause of global warming. Computers are like #80,000 in the list.

Electricity is not an issue.

Read yesterday that because of the long blockchain bitcoin trading now consumes as many terawatts of electricity as the entire country of Denmark.
Just let that sink in for a moment.

>tfw 300$ for 16gb of ram when it was 80$ in 2014

>What did he mean by this?

I'm angry I didn't get in at the bottom.

>tfw it's a better type of ram and user can't even tell the difference

>Accelerates climate change

It literally does.
Power consumption from bitcoin miners is approaching that of developed countries

>I-IT CAUSES CLIMATE CHANGE!!!!!
what is he gonna say when he finds out 90% of bitcoin miners are in fucking china
>ITS FULL OF SCAMS
lmao he bought high and sold low like the low test high corrtisol cuck he is

It's a Western Union money transfer by telegram in a dark room. If you're hiding from the authorities for whatever reason that is in itself valuable.

All he forgot was to mention that Russia was involved some how.

I think he's talking about the massive energy poured into just mining bitcoins.

Literally who the fuck is this salty no coiner and why the fuck does his opinion matter?

ddr3 cost 200$ mate,price more than doubled.
And DDR4 isn't groundbreaking performance wize.

Enjoy your 3 more fps for a 350% price increase thought

As a womyn I find this especially problematic, since we are the most affected by climate change

Rothschild Investment Corporation becomes bitcoin stakeholder

news.bitcoin.com/rothschild-investment-corporation-becomes-bitcoin-stakeholder/

I think she's talking about her period

he didn't get the memo that climate change now has a dirty connotation ;)

miners should be gassed

>lmao he bought high and sold low like the low test high corrtisol cuck he is
I think he is talking about how scammers are exploiting the anonymous nature of bitcoin by making all those fake apps and starting to target people who talk about bitcoin publicly or on social media and dox them, phish them or their isp, then steal their phone credentials and take over their wallet among other things.

>not cursing them to get black lung

Why do people give their opinions about this shit when they know nothing about it. BTC has a public ledger that anyone can see and track at any moment. The only thing "anonymous" about it is that you don't need to use personal information to create a wallet.

>Email is just like the United States Postal Service except all of the couriers are blind delivering to houses that don't have electricity during a solar eclipse

bitcoin wouldn't work without them?

He's butthurt he didn't buy at the beginning

This translates to "I'm a faggot" in soyspeak

No? lol, bitcoin was never meant to solve crime of any nature, let alone human greed. If anything, it challenges the power of the banking system, hence why banks are saying bitcoin is untrustworthy at any given chance.
Decentralization is bitcoin's purpose. Whether or not that fact remains in the future is anyone's guess.

Coal is not the #1 cause of global warming you fucking retard. It's Cyclical due to plate tectonics and continental drift.

Nice non-sequitur.

kinda like your "fixie" you hipster faggot

>Accelerates climate change

But it acurratly represents capitalism and free market,i dont see the issue here....

Well he's not wrong about that in the sense that mining transactions uses an insane amount of electricity

>you don't need to use personal information
Isn't that exactly what anonymous means?
Does the public ledger identify personal information in any way? If not why do you think its not still anonymous?

>leftist soy boy against the currency threatening huis leftist banking master

My shock has been imagined.

Yes it does, and it is not anonymous (in relation to financial institutions and government agencies since you were talking about doing illegal things) unless you go through necessary steps to be anonymous, such as:

Masking your IP address or not making transactions at all from your personal computer
Not using a legit ID, personal photo, email address, or bank card when registering for an Currency Exchange
Not using a legit ID when registering for an Trading Exchange
Mixing wallets so the SEC, IRS, and FBI cant track what you're spending your money on (not that they would give a shit unless you were really fucking up)

If you don't have all of these end points covered then you're not anonymous. I guess can be "anonymous" like you are anonymous here, except the website owners know exactly who you are and what you are posting and can give that information to whoever they want.

as soon as bitcoin becomes a real threat to the american dollar the CIA will destroy it.

LOL it’s not challenging shit as long as it’s just another USD proxy. The only reason people want it right now is to accumulate more fiat because fiat is actually useful to buy goods and services. The only thing being bought with bitcoin right now is other currencies primarily USD.

bitcoin was made to purchase shit on silkroad without the feds kicking your door in.

The public ledger blockchain doesn't record IP addresses what personal information do you think it stores?
Also, you shifted the burden from bitcoin not being anonymous to financial institutions and government agencies not being anonymous.

Currency Exchanges and Trading Exchanges are external elements from bitcoin to facilitate converting from the anonymous bitcoin mechanism to the name identifiable banking system mechanisms, they aren't a necessary part of bitcoin itself is.

Bitcoin protocol specifically recommends switching up wallets often or using different ones for different transactions and Sup Forums isn't as anonymous as bitcoin because they specifically ban Tor, proxies, and several VPNs unlike the bitcoin blockchain.

>Taking a prototypical twitter bugman seriously

wew

Bitcoin was meant to show the world what happens when you take the gouvernment and central banking out of the economy, and it has succeeded.
Clandestine endeavours that happened anyway kept happening as usual, and the currency is flourishing.

There are only two reasons people are scared of bitcoin: the gouvernment told them so through state media, and bitcoin is to whites and asians what Jesus was to Jews. A saviour for the lost.

>rent-seeking
>climate change
Certainly this a clearheaded logician

Mining will consume all the electricity in the world by 2025.

>bitcoin is to whites and asians
Is bitcoin sentient? Can it tell who the people are?
You know this is why people look down on you Sup Forums when you say off the wall shit like this?
>A bitcoin that can done Klan robes
lol

Ok then, it's designed to do this.
Happy? Satisfied your autism?

>that hair
>that beard
>those glasses
>that schnoz
I didn’t even need to read his opinion to know it was shit

he meant that Bitcoin was supposed to demonstrate the power of a true free market, and that instead it is ful of scams, rent-seekers, theft, useless for real purchases and accelerates climate change, and that the mission is accomplished.

I think

he forgot to add narcotics, CP, murder for hire, financing isis etc.

>mining transactions
you dont even know that youre talking about

Can we analyze what this fag said in a vacuum, and realize that he is right about everything, except possibly (((climate change)))?

A broken soyboy is right twice a day.

The Chinks and Indian scammers are everywhere. Just take a look at mining hardware. They have a limited amount you can buy. They all get bought in mass. Then they resell them on Ebay for 20x what they paid for them for new. Then there are copious scam websites that claim to sell mining hardware and they look dodgy as fuck and you go read various forums with people complaining they purchased the hardware and it never arrived and they don't get a refund.

Coal is used to power computers often.

Isn't that's how transactions are confirmed? By mining?

you know that the energy requirement and overhead for bitcoin is massive right?

if bitcoin continued and grew to be a real currency, the overhead for it would literally be more than the entire energy consumption in 2017 worldwide, but exclusively to keep bitcoin around.

Bitcoins were created by pedophile for pedophile ask any law enforcement agencies

>buy btc for drugs in 2010
>forget about them
>get into to crypto about 3 months ago
>remember my old laptop has btc
>like 25 or so
>hdd is fucked
>spend £100 getting it fixed
>made $25k from bcc
>sold half of my btc
>6.25 for cash at 12k
>6.25 into VEN
>VEN went from 0.20 to .7c

What a ride

The fuck is this lunatic rambling about? It wasn't supposed to do any of those things

I think he means he sold 1000 bitcoins at 800 and he just ran out of money to buy his soy milk.

>It wasn't supposed to do any of those things
>any of those things
He only listed one thing he thought it was suppose to do, the rest are what he thinks it actually did as unintended consequences without fulfilling the one thing it was meant to do.

>haha those silly ancaps
>btw climate change

*le sigh*

He does have a point. Theft is by definition free market and not stealing is by definition communism.

Every second spent not stealing is a second uniting the workers of the world for gulag.

go back to /x/

> Adam Chalmers

> is literally the definition of a Pajeet

DAS RITE! WE NEED GOVERNMENT TO REGULATE LITERALLY EVERYTHING :FIST:

But that's the description of the free market

Strong cope from yet another nocoiner

Sad!

>this desu

He's right, Bitcoin itself at this point is just a get rich quick scheme because it's a technological dinosaur. Litecoin is more practical even today, but it will eventually have the same problem as Bitcoin when the ledger becomes massive. That's where coins built on systems like proof of stake come in.

When I was a kid I watched my father fall for some get rich quick investment scam. He could have potentially made money if he pulled out early on even as financial experts are starting to say "woah something is fishy here" but he just latched onto the cult-like behavioral patterns of all the true-believers. Shitcoiners are exhibiting all the signs I remember. The coining of the term "nocoiners" is sign number one. It's common in all cults to come up with a clever name for their detractors.

When you call somebody a "noicoiner" what are you really saying though? Your position is flawed because you aren't a true believer. It's religious dogma basically. Because you are locked into cult thinking. You have retreated there because you are having difficulty coping with the stress caused by people suggesting you are treading dangerous territory.

I've tried offering as much wisdom and insight as I can give but by all means. Hold hold hold It will inevitably go up to 1 million each and all 19 trillion worth of shitcoins will be allowed to cash out for that amount making billions of people into instant millionaires. Absolutely nothing sounds absurd about that.

>accelerates climate change

>oy vey we need to shut bitcoin down because it's causing global warming

Do you know why the jews always win? Because they play all sides.

There are simple sites where you throw your coin in a pot and take back random ones, thus becoming anonymous, and there are anonymous coins.

retard, take a intro to economics course

Limited supply + hard to obtain = expensive
the price will only rise from here. 15k is nothing, bitcoin will be worth millions soon

Means he never bought in.

He meant he missed out and he is pissed. Fuck him...

>People will pay 10,000 dollars a bulb (adjusted to inflation) to plant tulips.
>literally being this delusional

His existence contributes to climate change as well, if he cares he would end it

>DIE FOR QUESTIONING ME

This. Anyone who complains have sour grapes.

free market

FREE
F
R
E
E

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

As a person who is a far leftist, I hate centrists like this guy. Yeah sure, those are the ONLY problems that Bitcoin has S M H.

He forgot to mention it also causes:
>Islamaphobia
>White Nationalism
>The Patriarchy
>Transphobia
>African American lynchings
>Not being educated on the benefits of Communism
>Scientific racism
>Denying Chinese people reparations
And of course the latest one
>Soyphobia