Congratulations, Shinka is now yandere for you

Congratulations, Shinka is now yandere for you.

I have my waifu, get the fuck outta my face.

sex with shinkers

My waifu would destroy her.

Who would be yandere for a gross dude?

That hairclip is still an eyesore.

Gonna need some rope

only for deko

Shink Nibutani is a poser to the throne

That means we can do buttstuff, right? It's okay then.

did someone say butt stuff

If Butt stuff means getting your ass beat with a ladle...

Why is Sup Forums obsessed with stupid normalshit stacey?
I want one of the retards.

That retard is the normalfag, Shinka is literally us.

And you picked the wrong retard.

What do you mean? She's popular, socially adept, pretty, cheerleader, ashamed of previously being a retard. She a complete normalfag most of the time

As a single dad i can relate to Touka's simple hard working beer drinking lifestyle...

She's single, never had a date in her life and hides her very high powerlevel.

I suppose you have a point

Nibutani won't waste her specia moments on peasants. She's waiting for a wizard of the proper level to fall in love with.

>Shinka is literally us
I wish ;_;

Her and Deko will end up having angry hatefuck sessions untill they fall in love.

This is fine.
I don't talk to any girls anyway, so I'll just get with shinka and won't run into any issues ever.

So, Sup Forums?

Shinka is a Stacey, you fuck.

Don't you want to be her Chad?

You're putting it on wrong, then.

Yes, butt with crazy glue as lubricant. That way, you'll never leave her.

>anons honestly think they function flawlessly in society a la Shinka or Umaru jusy because they have a minimalist wallpaper on their cell phone
Youre even more delusional than Rikka

But how will she ever poop again. She'd die if the waste built up for too long, we'd have to separate eventually and just wind up ripping skin off of my dick and/or her asshole.

>my dick
>her asshole
user, I think you're confused.

I like your way of thinking.

I am proud to identify myself as a fellow Shinka, have you?

pic unrelated

I belong to Rikka

>pic unrelated
So which Shinka are you?

I'm not a Shinka, but I want one to beat me up.

How would you want her to do it?

Finding your inner Shinka require a lot of enlightenment from reading Mabinogion.

Well first she'd grab me by the throat and slam me back against the wall. Then she'd lean in nice and close, and flash a sadistic smile as she tells me how pathetic I am. Then, without warning, she'd drive her knee right into my stomach while keeping a firm grip on my throat so I couldn't double over. After doing this a few times she'd drop me to the ground, letting me catch my breath for a brief moment before giving my gut a swift kick. I'd take this chance to perv on her thighs and hopefully catch a glimpse of her panties, but she'd probably catch me doing so and abuse me even more for it.

Shinka just wanted to have a cool boyfriend to sweep her off her feet and make her a princess. That never happened and now she's forced to become the disgruntled boyfriend of an annoying blonde loli.

Keep going

This Shinka is weird but i cant tell the differences. Maybe she is turning to cake.

Isn't she like 300 years old?

>"If you like my legs that much, how about I give you a closer look, user?"
She'd then get down and press one of her knees into the side of your face, her smooth skin giving a pleasant sensation as she steadily allows all of her body weight onto you. Satisfied her leg has got your full attention, she'll begin unbuttoning your shirt, removing the only remaining protection you had from her assault. Dissatisfied that you haven't even begun to bruise, her fist unleashes a barrage of blows against your exposed stomach, and you cough and splutter beneath her weight. You can only lie and take her pummelling, while hoping that she doesn't notice the bulge growing in your pants.

Please continue.

It's more likely than you think

Satisfied that she's left her mark on you, she flashes another sadistic smile in your direction. She stands up, taking the weight off your face and allowing you a moment to recover while she looks over her handiwork. Your prayers go unanswered, however, as she notices the very prominent bulge now emerging from your pants.
>"That's seriously pathetic, user. Don't you have any shame?"
She starts kneading growing mound on your crotch with the sole of her foot, as though she can't quite believe that the abuse you just received has given you a boner. On the plus side, she doesn't seem to notice that the movement of her foot allows you a clearer view of her cute, white panties. She flicks her eyes back to you and you quickly avert your gaze, hoping that she doesn't start her punishment again.

Go on, I wish there was a drawfag lurking.

Sorry, I prefer Shinka AFTER marrying Touka.

So you're going to cuck Toker?

Can a girl rape a boy? How can Shinka leave a mark on me so that I am ruined for marriage?

Strap ons

Unfortunately, Shinka has other ideas. She moves to sit on your chest, facing your crotch, and pinning down your arms with her legs. While you're thankful for the view as you gaze at her waist and hips, and the feeling of her soft ass as it presses onto you, you're acutely aware that this pleasant feeling won't last. You attempt to clench your abdomen in preparation of another beating, but instead you feel her hands fumble around your groin, and the sudden cool air as she strips off your bottom half. This sadistic girl now has a full view of your member, and in your position you can't tell if she's pleased, curious, or just disgusted. You want to wither away and disappear beneath her gaze, but she slowly grinds her ass against your chest, keeping your boner interested against your will.

Sorry it's taking so long, I don't usually write stuff like this. What do you want next? I'm not into ballbusting, but I was thinking shaving, forced crossdressing, and a healthy dose of blackmail to keep you in line. Of course we could also go straight to rape, if you prefer.

You sound like you've always done this. Anyways I'd rather not have ballbusting, just fuck my shit up.

can you write something on blackmailing Shinka and not ended with mind-break or subdue. I just want to exert my power over, not satisfying her. She could be my bitch but not willingly.

Getting raped by Shinka is fun and all but you and her beating the shit out of each other is the true patrician way.

Sexual bullying it is then.

She presses your hands into your stomach as she stands up, giving you a full view of her panties as she does so. The sudden pressure on your stomach makes you couch for a second, giving her more than enough time to take her phone out and take a few photos of your bruised, exposed body before you get the chance to cover yourself up. As you begin to reach for your clothes, she gives you another kick to the stomach.
>"Now user, if you don't won't every girl in school finding out that you're a pathetic masochist, be a good boy and stay right there."
You're not sure you could run away in your current state anyway, so you decide to stay obedient for now. She walks off towards her bag, and comes back with a bottle of shaving gel and a razor.
>"The first thing we need to do is clean you up, it's disgusting down there."
She flashes that familiar sadistic smile at you again, before going back to sit on your chest. The feeling of her weight pressing down on you again re-energises your boner, and it's further excited as she covers your crotch with shaving gel, running her hands near the base of your cock.
>"Don't get too excited, there's no way I'm going to touch that disgusting thing."
She sounds like she hates the mere existence of your erection, but you're sure you can feel her ass rub against your more intensely than before.

Sorry, I'm no good at writing from a dom's perspective. I guess my heart just isn't in it.

Shinka is just a side ho, but Touka has all the perks

>flexible
>breasts
>cooking
>black hair, red eyes
>personality of a floor board

How is the last one good?

I'm not sure where this will lead to but I want her to be more violent.

No need to deal with the flurry of emotions women and girls are wont to have?

Then you just want a dakimura, I'll take my Shinka and all her personality baggage because that's what makes her so perfect.

>perfect

True perfection has to be imperfect.

>"Stay very still, user. You wouldn't want me to slip now, would you?"
You tense as she begins to run the razor over your hair. You can feel her move quite swiftly, as though she's shaved that area before. Your boner gets even more excited as you think about the implications of that.
>"There, that's better. I can't believe how pathetic you are, letting a girl treat you like that."
You breathe a sigh of relief and close your eyes as she stands up, thinking your ordeal is over. The thought only lasts a moment though, and feel a pair of hands around your throat, pulling you up
>"Were you nice and comfortable down there? Did you think I didn't notice you staring at my panties every chance you could get? Get up, it's about time I punish you for that."
She moves one hand to your chest, pressing her nails hard into you as she tells you how much of a pathetic masochist you are, and reminding you that she has plenty of interesting photos to show everyone if you feel like disobeying her. Her nails scratch you all the way down your body, over you bruised stomach, and marking your freshly shaved crotch, her hand stopping just before it reaches the base of your cock, still throbbing with excitement.

This actually sounds pretty painful.

Scratching actually feels pretty nice.

Not when its intended to hurt you.

Hmm really makes me think

Take me as your son in law

You have to declaw your pussy

Oh, wait, I thought Shinka was the red-haired girl's name.
And of course I would. Satone is best girl.

>Satone is best girl.
You didn't even remember her name.

RIP me.

Excellent manga. Excellent girl.

my waifu is shion, yandere all you like, shion will win.

Huh?

Shinka almost killed that lesbian in S2.