What exactly is the end game for Jews?

What exactly is the end game for Jews?

What does getting rid of whites exactly accomplish for them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fbR8bFRxoYo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A mixed race, low iq consumer class that is easy to control

>What exactly is the end game for Jews?

Sure isn't a self inflicted bullet to the head...

If you're attempting to own and rule over everything you don't want insubordinates. White Christian males are the most anti authoritarian and individualistic demographic.

blacks are on to jews too, lots of them don't seem to like them either

Not a goddamn thing. I for one think you soygoys are retarded enough already. If you’re any dumber you’ll be utterly useless.

>What does getting rid of whites exactly accomplish for them?

Nothing you mongs
Jews are high IQ, nepotistic, and culturally value academic achievement. This puts them disproportionately in positions of power
They also swing liberal and are strongly opposed to white racial consciousness for obvious historical reasons.
That's it. There is no conspiracy and no endgame.

They are playing the short game that definitely has an end. Either way they will lose. The only question is weather whites want to go down with them. Small chance they survive if they all go back to Israel and leave everyone alone. I won't hold my breath.

Yep. Also why boys are being feminized. If they can lower testosterone and and make us more agreeable who will be left to even rebel?

The end game is a whole world that looks like California: a permanent mixed underclass with a Jewish elite pulling the strings.

As a Christian, I always suspected that it had to do with the high number of Christians in white culture. Jews get rid of whites, they think they get rid of Christians.

Here's what I hope for: Sure brown eyes, brown skin, dark hair are dominant features, but the white brain is a dominant feature and the Jews accidentally create race of black people with white brains who kick their ass at sports still and also are still better than them at science and engineering.

That's like asking a leach to stop sucking blood. It's in the jews nature to be a parasite. They'll never survive on their own and they know it. They lack any greatness for any quality other than the absolute worst humanity has to offer.

I agree, they seek to destroy whites because whites are the only ones wo have the IQ and temperament to stop them. This is evident from history and also explains the other aspect, revenge against the race who has consistently thwarted their plans.

Also, the history of their people for thousands of years is taught to them. Most whites are barely aware of their own history only two generations back, not to mention the falsification of their history if you seek to learn it.

removing whites eliminates our identity, and would be one less thing that could unite us against da joos.

w h a t

>Here's what I hope for: Sure brown eyes, brown skin, dark hair are dominant features, but the white brain is a dominant feature and the Jews accidentally create race of black people with white brains who kick their ass at sports still and also are still better than them at science and engineering.
youtube.com/watch?v=fbR8bFRxoYo

whatever it is it doesnt matter. we lost in 1945 and things will never sway back our way. its over.

>What exactly is the end game for Jews?

>What does getting rid of whites exactly accomplish for them?

An endless supply of heavily breeding, ignorant, reactionary, easily corrupted, low IQ having, monetary system dependent fools that bare a means of credit/interest schemes to keep kikes propped up without having to labor for themselves... for eternity.

THAT has always been the ideal societal structure kikes want and have tried to implement for their entire existence. White people are the only group of humans that have ever challenged that reality for them.

It feels like ages since I've seen this cartoon. Cool shit used to get posted like this all the time. Now it's practically non existant

Jewgle strikes again.

>Jewgle strikes again.
If you can, be sure to download it. It's one of the all time greats that is rarely seen anymore due to it being virtually scrubbed from YouTube.

This.
There will never be some retarded 'mass awakening.' Whites are doing this to themselves just as much as anyone else is. Goodbye, whites.

>There will never be some retarded 'mass awakening.' Whites are doing this to themselves just as much as anyone else is. Goodbye, whites.
Gee. I wonder who is behind this post...

the end of the world, they're trying to bring about their messiah who will lead to a jewish ruled world with the goyim as slaves. Basically they're megalomaniac religious cultists intent on ruling the world or burning it all to ashes. They even have a plan B where they nuke everything if they fail

Blacks can't do stuff tho

>They even have a plan B where they nuke everything if they fail
The Samson Option.

>Blacks can't do stuff tho
There's a thread a day talking about how robots are going to replace all our jobs. The niggers will be used for anything the robots can't do.

Keep lying to yourself while your women fuck Tyrone.

we seem to be able to fuck white women good

get out joo

>Keep lying to yourself
Yeah, anything to keep us thinking about fighting back, right?

>while your women
Notice how the anti-White kike outs itself without realizing it?

"your women"

So you admit you're not White and it's quite obvious by the quality of your posts that you're anti-White.

>fuck Tyrone.
Something I'm sure you fap over, being a degenerate kike and all.

Never said I was white at all, retard. I'm half white and have no Jew blood in me that I know of. Doesn't really matter, though, since your race is being outbred by invaders and it's happening while your people smile about it. Behavioral sink. The 90 IQ Europe will be a reality no matter how "accurately" you call out "shills."

>Never said I was white at all, retard.
Then you don't get to speak to Whites as if your opinion matters.

>I'm half white
As I said, you're not White.

>and have no Jew blood in me that I know of.
You're siding with your kike masters. That makes you a kike.

>Doesn't really matter, though, since your race is being outbred by invaders
Thanks to Jews.

>and it's happening while your people smile about it.
It's almost like you want to live in a third-world non-White country.

> Behavioral sink. The 90 IQ Europe will be a reality no matter how "accurately" you call out "shills."
Except we'll be fighting and faggots like you will either be deported or purged.

That's what you're really pissed about...you're anti-White ass isn't long for this White world.

In the U.S it is achieving a majority faction through non white demographic change. This would ensure that the Jewish Cultural and Intellectual elite can totally dominate the Federal Government through the Democratic Party. Tearing down white culture and civilization eliminates the only real threat to their dominance and European gentiles have traditionally always been their greatest enemy.
This is why they are always comparing Trump to Hitler. In the back of their minds they are always thinking the Goyim will go berserk and lampshade them. Thus any white nationalism must be suppressed and white identity politics treated as a disease or pathology. Add to that advocacy for massive non white immigration and you have a recipe for white genocide.

The Jews are fucked though. Most of the left hates Israel and eventually the hypocrisy of supporting a Jewish state while opposing white nationalism will fracture the Democratic party. You already see that happening with people like Keith Ellison.

Whites simply won't tolerate this disruption that's going on much longer, especially in Europe and the Jews will suffer greatly if they trigger a right wing nationalist backlash from dumping niggers into the west. They can already sense it. I heard that kike Alan Dershowitz talking about how much he feared the anti Israel left just the other day.

They will be forced to make a choice and in the end they will have to go back just like poo in loo's and everybody else. Fortunately they have a nice ethno state to go to with nukes, khazar milkers and lots of shekels.