NORTH KOREA DEVELOPING 2ND STRIKE CAPABILITY

Now that NK can nuke any part of USA they will get glassed by the US forces soon, before that happens though they will perfect their SLBM's. They already have 70 subs - time to fit them out with SLBM's possibly with MIRVs
SOURCE:english.donga.com/Home/3/all/26/1150275/1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k5CveaVxRIA?list=RDk5CveaVxRIA
youtube.com/watch?v=A8syQeFtBKc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Possible test launch test is around Christmas 2017, US may glass all of NK but they will still have nukes ready to launch from all over US coasts

k

bump

so, the same north korea that had to retrofit their missile trucks to run on coal somehow has enough diesel to run a submarine fleet?

Fuck all this north korea bullshit its all fake hype by the western/jew media to start a war with a country who doesnt have a central banking system. Same with Iran.

Ask yourself the question do you really think a country that small with fuck all going for it could raise an army with anything but ak47s

youtu.be/k5CveaVxRIA?list=RDk5CveaVxRIA

>can nuke the USA
maybe they can land a nuke on US soil but without GLONAS, or GPS or whatever the Chinese call their shit, to make in-flight micro adjustments for wind, rotation, air density, etc. it's going to land in an area 150 miles / 250km away from their targets

North Korea could use Chinese satellites, the Chinese have a lot to lose if north Korea loses.

Hopefully they glass Israel before that desu.

they have even more to lose without the US

yeah you think China would just let nk use their satellites? oh you sweet summer child

Thanks rabbi, im sure the jewish media will spam this s more americans can go die for israel so the jews who run the banks and media in South Korea can expand their control into North Korea.

>burger education
Ask yourself how our missiles of 50 years old get to the target at a distance of thousands of meters with an error of a dozen meters?

Don't get mad at him, everyone who grew up post Cold War never got taught anything about nuclear weapons because our boomer parents thought they would all just go away. People just won't/can't accept that America is perfectly vulnerable to nuclear weapons right now.

>implying best korea doesn't have any satellites or cannot launch any satellites into space

That pic is very discouraging....

The ball at the stroke of midnight.

>fucking leaf
>radar guidance system
>inertial guidance system
>optical targeting system
Our missiles already 50 years ago could hit the target without using Glonas or GPS, and Koreans use our technologies.

brits said pretty much the same about Exocet missiles and they shat themselves during falklands war

>thousands of meters
we're talking hundreds of thousands of meters you retard, even more. North Korea to the West Coast is ~10,000km
You're a fucking retard. Ruskies have GLONAS. That means they can guide their ICBMs and MIRVs with accuracy. Tell me if you're so educated, how do the norks do it without a global satellite array? Protip they can't and you're fucking retarded

>>You just don't retro fit old subs with missile tubes.
Most of the subs are diesel-electric with limited range; they don't have the ability to refuel anywhere other than N. Korea. They have no aerial and surface coverage to protect them out to long distances. Further, most of those are the Sang-O class, a displacement of about 400 tonnes. The others are Romeo class, less than 2,000 tonne displacement. Their one (possible) most advanced sub's displacement is a few thousand tonnes vice US boomers that are like 18,000 tonnes. Next, look at the length and width of an SLBM. The burgers' Titans are about 45' x 7'. Sure, the Norks can build smaller, which makes them short and intermediate range, but none can fit in a Nork sub presently. The Nork SLBM was launched from a submersible barge.

The Norks may have 1 sub capable on carrying an SLBM, the Sinpo class. Further, have haven't proved re-entry, MIRV, and targeting.

>hundreds of thousands of meters
you're so stupid that you could not understand that this is a simple typo? Of course, I was talking about thousands of kilometers.

NK is zero threat to the USA even the Russians have said they have zero chance. If they even attempted to launch it a nuke they’d be blown off the map before they could launch, and if they were lucky enough to get the launch off the nuke will never make to the US too many defense systems in place. NK is nothing but a tool the USA gov uses for fear tactics.

show me proof. educate me on how you know your missiles can go 10,000 km and land within a few dozen meters of a set target sans gps

>Tell me if you're so educated, how do the norks do it without a global satellite array? Protip they can't and you're fucking retarded
Burgers, me ashamed of you

Any proof that it works? please educate me

your JASSM ER missiles have allegedly range up to 10k without gps

i'll give one clue. ever heard of a starshot?

us subs don't target with gps

This.

im ready to fucken blast NK. fuck this shit, bring it on we still #1 fuckin cuck faggits

>this
shut up asshat

>lmao out mussels are shit and old but they could use our shitty and old missiles to like maybe do something somewhere

Please kill yourself proto-commie

>norks
>having enough uranium to aim for more than one or two targets
>what is radar
>what is a missle defense system
You do know this whole thing is a meme, right?

Truth sucks eh burger read a book and turn off the kikenews faggot

You guys do know how to read and think for yourself dont you or do you need the jewish media to tell you how things "are"?

turn down the dick in your mouf dicksucker

you know this board has id's right?
back to your loli thread, faggit

>>inertial guidance system
>Astronertial navigation
All of our guidance systems, unlike yours, use the satellite guidance system only as an additional, increasing accuracy. Basic systems use mathematics + astronomy + gravitational earth map.

>only those who we say are allowed to have nukes

This is getting ridiculous. The media, government, and anyone else is a fucking hypocrite on this issue. "Saddam has WMDs, KJU has WMDs" I DONT GIVE A FUCK! BRITAIN HAS WMDS! US HAS WMDS! RUSSIA HAS WMDS!

You understand that ICBM defense is meme right? It can down with luck 1-2 warhead for US. Ruskies could down little more but thats because theirs is centered around Moscow like belt but their system just defends Moscow itself.

Yeah good one burger king cant even spell

Got fuck all to say so just throwing gay insults

Then again id be upset if my country was going to shit

Let us all know when you grow the fuck up until then stick to picture books and let the grown ups talk

so is this the same korea that still uses wood powered cars?

siad while spilling your mountain dew all over your keyboard. yea ok bud. nice spacing, where'd you come from, reddit?

They can't do shit. I feel bad for the complete morons who look at the Potempkin village Pyongyang, all the hyper over capabilities North Korea doesn't have and get nervous. They have missiles, they can't fit a nuclear warhead on it. They've proabably thinned out their conventional forces because the nuclear program's been draining their entire budget.

The fuck are you talking about? Gotta slow down on the vodka there. I replied to the retard that said north korea doesn't have accurate missiles because they don't have GPS, pointing out that they if they needed those systems, they could get them quite easily. I think this is a sign to slow down on your fifth bottle of mouth wash.

What is the source on that gif I feel like I've seen it before

My friend jason from HS. Ive posted it here before. save it so you can post it again

youtube.com/watch?v=A8syQeFtBKc

Havent heard that one before pony boy

I myself am nice and satisfied after getting my cock drained by your roastie of a mum

And I know how much you like spaces so just for you

So what do you wanna do.. wait til theyve perfected everything THEN attack?

Then glass the fuckers. So sick of this shit.

>North Korean subs
Obsolete, floating tombs. We'll be alright.

>What is Chinese/Russian aid
It would be a meme if not above

Why do you think they had to do that? All of their diesel goes to the subs

poor untaught boy

The Germans used GPS for their V2s.
/thred/

Similar was said about their nukes that made a 6.3M and their ""shitty"" ICBMs that recently flew 4500km into space and back.. NK is basically China

>NK is basically China
and China has launched enough targeting software into orbit to land a made-in-china rover on the moon

>NK nukes California
And nothing of value was lost

because the koreans are fucking dumb
>Now that NK can nuke any part of USA
t. retard, learn something before posting here

2nd strike capability is better than 1st strike anyway

OH MY GOD

THEY'RE GOING TO NUKE ANOTHER SCHOOL OF FISH

Please. I'm at the point where "test" = yawn.

This is old news. 38 North posted an article saying there was tons of activity at NK sub bases and evidence they were attempting to perfect SLBMS. Pffft you probably have a job and don't sit on your computer drinking coffee while refreshing google with North Korea news as the search subject. What a loser, probably doesn't even have a tin foil Faraday cage.

China is this close to telling NK to go fuck themselves. Russia is neutral. Stop reading fake news.

Where are they supposed to get enough uranium for more than a handful of nukes? Their US supply was cut a year ago.

The 16 hours i am awake daily are spent on 15 different sites with NK news. The link in OP is fresh news.. its comes after SK Defence said they dont expect provocations a few days ago and suddenly backtracked today.
t. neet

Russia is not neutral. Russia actually ignored some of the sanctions after we implemented them, ran a new telecom cable into norkland strengthening their internet and started running a ferry to boot.

>The 16 hours i am awake daily are spent on 15 different sites with NK news.
Just 16?

You realise China held huge air drills for NK the other day in "previously unflown areas" (by them) whilst Vigilant Ace was in full force?

8hrs sleep for adults is optimal + im a neet cmon

I do 18 hours a day.

After reading the article I gotta admit it is news. I didn't realize they were this close to a successful SLBM. Sheeeeeiiiit. Maybe we can have a Sup Forums meetup in Australia when our carriers make a pit stop on the way to Norkland.

> janes fighting ships
> random source
Wut.

of sleep? what?

I dont believe any of that shit. The media is changing their narrative to fucking fast, weve gone from
>its not a nuke, its just a huge lump of tnt
to
>they can nuke any part of the us now
And now
>days after successfull icbm launch they hqve slbm prototypes
In the period of 12 months

checked
remember anons, carry a 4 of clubs in the nuclear aftermath

Funny how Obama visits the region and they all of a sudden get these "developments".

Its American you retard!

Because for the sake of helping the norks Russia and China would destabilize the world and let one of it's biggest business partners get into a nuke war.

Its their attempt (use NK to justify attacking us) of becoming superpowers - bye bye USA

it's legitimate. I haven't checked, but wikipedia editors have seen the test result data themselves

Fake stupid and gay.

Yes their plan is to crush that which they do business with and therefore rely on.

Wew lad

you mean takeover all the business that US does in the international community and also have their military sans ANY competition

Muricans shitting themselves

Ha that's still no match for Metal Gear.

You mean wreck the world economy including their own for the off chance there would be any recovery.
You do realize (or maybe you don't) if they attack the US they will not only suffer the economic repercussions but the military repercussions.

So lets attack the US which will respond in kind and the world (including our lands) will become an economically dead nuclear destroyed wasteland.
And "takeover all the business that US does" which would be gone (as well as theirs) so there would be nothing to take over.

>what is inertial navigation

Youre acting like they have a choice, they can not allow USA puppets on their borders.. the whole reason NK even exists still

When you don't have the banking jew breathing down your back, it becomes less about budget and more about resources. Kim's not saying i have x amount of money to spend on my military, hes saying i have this amount of metal this amount of gun powder this amount of fuel this amount of uranium etc at my disposal. When your people act as one beautiful things can be accomplished.

> they can not allow USA puppets on their borders
Yes you can and will want to if you are doing business as usual.

Once again and for last time.
If china and/or Russia were to attack the US there would be nothing left to have.
Never mind economics the world would become a radioactive dead mans land.

China is the only thing stopping us from invading the Norks.

Russia isnt neutral and they are for the Norks. They are greater judea along with US and NK and China know this. Anything they recieve from Russia gets gutted to the bone for bugs they DO NOT trust them. It's not commies vs democracy take that Rocky shit back to Netflix.

It's basically Jews vs Asians at this point and I would be surprised if Japan turned on us if they felt asians had a fighting chance.

Economics plays less of a role than you portray it to. The world would be fine without american jew bux. America has a large landmass that is rich in resources that is the main sourceof their strength.

*Wouldnt

*Arent

If we invade NK and china feels threatened they very well could attack. They did the first time and we had nukes then.

>Economics plays less of a role than you portray it to
Not to the people living high on the hog aka the people who make the decisions.
>The world would be fine without american jew bux.
Yes we could fuck up the economic center of the world and also kill it's industry/production and all will be well.

>America has a large landmass that is rich in resources that is the main sourceof their strength.
Which will be gone as well as china's and/or russia's.

Yes lets make the world into a nuclear wasteland and then life will be better then what it is.