Guys, I think I'm experiencing the Mandela effect. I never believed in this before...

Guys, I think I'm experiencing the Mandela effect. I never believed in this before, but I just can't believe I've been deceived. I've always heard that 90% of Bolsheviks, at the very least more than 50%, were Jews. But here I look it up, it turns out it was no more than 15%, and most of those were atheists! how? I can't find any reference to the original 50%+ figures anywhere. are we on a different timeline? did anyone else think this before? What does this mean for our movement if Communism isn't actually a Jewish conspiracy in this universe?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazar_Kaganovich
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazar_Kogan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matvei_Berman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Pliner
youtube.com/watch?v=-pDtgWUtdUM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

operator of the holodomir
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazar_Kaganovich
gulag designers and operators
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazar_Kogan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matvei_Berman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Pliner
could go on nuff said, except that you are a weak dumb cunt. Now fuck off to the cuck shed and read up on the holodomir and gulags

I've never heard that 90% were jew. I've only heard that the architects, the top 15%, were jew.

these were the 93 people who were to top architects of the party, they are far fewer than 15% of the entire Bolshevik party, and in 1917, the party only had professional revolutionaries. if you looked at the whole thing, and even lower percent would be Jews.
Did you also think Stalin was a Jew. I always thought that was widely known, but I looked it up, and he doesn't seem to have a drop of Jewish blood, he was an Orthodox Christian until he became an atheist in adulthood.

That just shows you how gullible libshits are. They'll get herded by only a couple. I'm glad the commies executed them out back.

who was in the top 15 in the leadership structure
>could it be a coincidence

>implying ((they)) would ever make it that obvious they are running shit.
Besides, why would jews be considered non russian if their ethnic features match??

You really think people would do that? Just go on the internet and tell lies?

Putin said this himself not long ago.

Also why are you including the states like Ukraine they victimized? This is a like number trick.

Look the first Politburo of the SU up.

5/7 are jewish
1 is an ethnic Russian
another one is Stalin, a Georgian

So Mandela effect = anything the Jews want to openly change in history

It's like the swedish gang rape stats, where the guy classified as Finland is named
>Abu Kharez Habab Abdullah
and the norwegian one is
>Abdi Haaaku Salam

>But here I look it up, it turns out it was no more than 15%, and most of those were atheists! how?
Stalin

the shill fled as he saw we have the facts

youtube.com/watch?v=-pDtgWUtdUM

Get off the Internet and read a book.

They are 2% in your country and they are running it.Just yesterday Trump was a good doggy and guaranteed Jerusalem to them...kek americans make for the best goys.

top 8 were Stalin, Lenin, Zinoviev, Trotsky, Bukharin, Kamenev, Rykov, and Kalinin.

>5/7 are jewish
>1 is an ethnic Russian
>another one is Stalin, a Georgian
this. it's not even obscure knowledge, it's proudly up there on wikipedia.

it's always been retarded idiots forgetting things. I always remember Mandela living and getting out, also the bears. a few TV listings mispell the name and 20 years later every normie remembers the mispelling as the original despite the many, many books printed in the series.

>fuck off shlomo.