Gabriel Dropout

Is she literally autistic?

She's just a cute baka.

Yeah, thats what makes her so cute.

they are all autistic in that show

she's the cutest

being autistic is fine as long as you're cute

Is there anything you can't get away with if you're cute?

Crying retard satan is a very good character.

She's socially retarded. There's a difference.

murder

>There's a difference.
Really?

Press F to pay respects

This is why I hate Sup Forums.

F

This is why everyone hates you.

at least the fish in heaven now.

Is he happy in heaven? It was a hell fish after all.

After putting this off I finally watched the first two episodes. Both devils are cute, and normally I love bullying, I'm usually the first in line to say "I want to bully her until she cries!" but Satanya is making me feel too much regret. I can't help but want to coddle her. She'll be a great Archduke one day.
>I unironically love the ED
I'm such a closet chuuni holy fuck

RIP Satania.

Making everyone feel sorry for her is part of her grand masterplan.

even Gab was happy in heaven and she loves being a miserable hiki

>Implying

What's the deal with Satanya? Is her Dad actually the big boss or is she like Valedictorian of moe hell? I wanna know what the adults think of their younger flock, though this is cute divine forces doing cute things so I doubt we'll see it.

Satania family is one of the most chunniest in hell.

Can confirm. That's how I get away with it.

Pignet > Satania > Pre-neet Gobu > shit >>>>>> Rakek

shes just from hell where apparently they do eat with chopsticks but only the non-disposable kind.

I imagine hell to be like Detroit and the utensils they use there are forks that your dumb ass little brother left sticking out of the garbage disposal and turned the damn thing on so when you use them the sides are sharp enough to cut the corners of your mouth. This is what I think Satania is used to and it would be fitting because it is Hell after all.

What must happen in your life to be happy from single fact that you are able to eat your food?

What do you call a girl that acts like a chuuni but her behavior is fine because she's a demon?

She was happy before because she was ignorant of human entertainment. Shitposting on forums, video games, and late night anime don't exist in heaven. Imagine heaven is a neighborhood full of Ned Flanders and you'll be pretty close.

In the current chapters where they're visiting home she's so bored (The confiscated her laptop and game consoles at the gate) that she's going to help Raph sneak Satanya into heaven.

My wife

She and her family are considered chuuni even among other demons.

Hell is a little behind on it's mental health issues. They recently tried to address it with some reform dubbed "Ouroboroscare" but it didn't go over very well with some of the constituents in the Deep Sixth Circle of hell. So Satania has never been identified or been able to get the help she needs in Hell so her family moved to Japan in hopes of taking advantage of their medical system and getting Satania some treatment for her aspergers.

Explain yanderes then?

>sneak Satanya into heaven
That sounds fun as fuck. That's the kind of antics I want to see. I like gimmick High School SoL as much as the next guy (so, just barely) but shit like that is what would make this show really really great.

I wouldn't mind sticking my dick in her you-know-what

Her melonpan?

Hey, baka-Sataniafags, just want you to know that I'm commissioning an art set for your waifu. All based on the scene in pic related.

First page is Raphiel tying up a sleeping Satania and waking her up by farting into her mouth.
Second is Raphiel forcing a crying Satania to eat her dirty butt.
Third is a teary-eyed Satania under the blanket with her mouth taped, being baked by Raphiel's angelic dutch oven.

I'm sure you'll all enjoy!

Red haired brats are the best.

If Ned Flanders was a cute little girl it would be ok.

i want to eat out of satania's flavourful ass

>literal shit taste

I know, Satania-fags really are pathetic.

op when

Satania pleasures young angels for melonpan.

>Raphefags like farts
Literal bottom tier.