Explain this shit right now, flat earthers

instagram.com/p/BcZeThnnrrw/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EUO5iQCWNLI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fish eye photo shop fake news

Fake NASA CGI you gullible deep state drone FBI goyim.

No, seriously this is pretty much what these mouth breathing retards believe, everything is fake and CGI and it's all the same delusional conspiracy bullshit.

I don't believe in flat earth, but that's pretty shitty evidence, user. You can easily see the distortion on the metal tube on top, which indicate a wide angle fisheye lens.

Big load of BS on a nice looking green screen or the way the camera is set up

Earth is concave

>Explain this shit right now, flat earthers
Its retarded evidence.

Every person who believes in "flat earth" is delusional anyway.
No picture could convince him, you could send him into space and he would tell you that the earth is still flat since the window acts as a lens.

>Globe goys unironically believe this is genuine footage of a ball spinning at 1000mph

youtube.com/watch?v=EUO5iQCWNLI

Fake lens or photoshop distortion

Look for yourself OP

slide thread

How do rounded edges make the earth not flat?

Yes, but the curve on that object isn't nearly as extreme as the curve of the earth. If it was just lense distortion then they would both have the same curve.

Crisis actor, that's actually just a palette swapped Venus.

Damn joe rogan went to space wow

fake

Why would they put a fish eye lense on that camera... it makes no sense to me

The earth has round edges and is convex, doesn't make it a sphere.

Do people STILL fall for the globe meme?

>Arguing with flat-earthers

"As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter anymore. A person who was demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him, even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents and pictures. ...he will refuse to believe it.... That's the tragedy of the situation of demoralization."

This.

Everyone knows the earth is hollow

>Arguing with globetards

fish-eye lense

Sup Forums.org/x/