Redheads are the whitest and the most manliest people

Redheads are the whitest and the most manliest people

I only fuck redheads. I think they are novel.

(I'm Muslim)

What about red beards ?

GINGERS HAVE SOULS !

k

Blacks are the manliest.

U know nothing john snow

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Redhead pussy looks great on my big black cock. But brunette pussy is best to fuck.

can confirm. i am the greatest fuck.

Redheads were the best politicians and leaders.

Too bad i fucked more of your women than you have fucked goats

>Ginger
>White

>Slavs
>Human

LaRp detected

I don't disagree

Well, really whiteness is due to a lack of melanin. The less melanin the more white you are. So albino people are the whitest of the white.

Why is the Philippines included with the west slavs?

Brown hair, red beard master race reporting in. Mostly British and Irish heritage my Anglo brother.

*manly hugs - no homo !

on TV sure, but how many reds you see in manly sports? usually it's mostly black dudes

Thats not a redhead, that's a blond red beard. Which is superior to redheads
I am a dark blond green eyes with a red beard. I am basically a god among this sea of shitskin manlets that permeate toronto

Damn those are some good genes

slavs are something more than human

>shows one example of a red headed male
>implying all red headed males are torvir or whatever his name is from GoT

my nephew is red headed, he's short and he wears a sun hat and a shirt when at the beach so he won't burn, turning into a roasted tomato. he cries we he doesn't get his way and will barely eat a thing. i don't think he'll ever be the champ of the UFC, but he's really funny and may have other great qualities.

>most manliest

it's redundant

maybe you aussies should value intelligence, humor, culture a little more and being the most manliest a little less and the world wouldn't see you guys as just the weird, dumb white hicks that live in Polynesia for some strange reason

My beard is exactly 56% red hairs.

>maybe you aussies should value intelligence, humor, culture a little more and being the most manliest a little less and the world wouldn't see you guys as just the weird, dumb white hicks that live in Polynesia for some strange reason
A literal mutt talking about manliesness

Came here to post this. Fugg

Thank you sir. No le 56% face here.

Ditto here. I don't see many of us around...

this comment has just solidified my suspicion that Aussies are retarded

At the very least ausbros definitely value humor.

Family is mostly in Indiana now, but both sides come from poor farmers in Kentucky. I see a few of us that I'm not related to around here, but not a lot.

pure redheads are god/legendary tier genetics
red hair/blue eye > green/hazel eyes > blonde hair /blue eyes > green/ hazel eyes and everything else is common/uncommon tier beyond that is goblin/garbage tier.

My family is in TN. Good chance at least some of our ancestors shared a boat ride here.

redhead love

Probably so. I'm not sure how long we've been in the US, I just know my great grand parents on both sides were all born here. My grandmother on my dad's side told me stories that her grandmother told her about hiding out in a hollow tree from indians when she was little so I know that at least one great great grandmother was probably born here.

>redhead
>Manliest

wrong.
All brownskins could be redhair, because red hair - it is more mutation than genetics

My mother's side was here for a long time, Irish whores and shiners, but my dad's grandfather was Swiss and got here right before WW2.

Wrong.
all brownskins are shit tier genetics and do not qualify regardless.

meanwhile red hair and blue eyes are the rarest variation on the planet

most redheads i know are fucking pussies

I have some red heads on me pubes.

White skin/red hair used to be the persians. Look where the poor farsi kebabs are now.

This does seem to be the case most of the time. Some get picked on so hard that they become bullies themselves and are huge assholes but most seem to be extremely empathetic and end up getting walked on because of it. My ginger friends and ginger brother definitely fit that description. Redheaded women are fucking goddesses though.

yeah, my cousin is a ginger greenie faggot

White people came from albinism, hidden fact.

Auburn hair green eyes master race

Red heads have higher pain tolerance and red hair is thicker so its sexy

I dont know where you heard that..but the opposite is actually true..

Then why don't they have red eyes?

Because they arent white peoples albinos, they are brown peoples albinos. School taugh you lies about albinism. Not all albinos have white hair and red eyes.

Why do they smell like ham?

I like girls that are so white, they're pink. Anyone have any pics?

I didn't actually learn anything about albinos from school, I think I probably heard about it from the internet. But yeah I didn't know that.

But Ed Sheeran

did they take insults frim southpark seriously?

tests in biology class and I won because I feel no pain from lactic acid

redheads don't handle pain well but are best at inflicting it

Yes! bow before my ginger balls you sub human trash!

KISSED BY FIRE!

coloring your goat red does not make it a red head

The weak should fear the strong

The most rare. They're going extinct.

buhahahahaha

Have a (you)

Actually, I've heard redhead sperm is getting very popular amongst people wanting babies that need a sperm donor.

that's czech's flag.

Good luck to em, but the tsunami is coming.

That chin’s gonna get him so much pussy

Based Pajeet

Is Duetre actually based or not?

Chechen redbeard masterace reporting inn

Redheads are more sensitive to temperature pain but less to other types. While more sensitive to temperature pain, can adjust between cold and hot quicker. Require more anesthesia to be knocked out. Produce their own vitamin D when exposed to low sunlight. Am part of ginger master race. Shitskin get out.

Redheads are the GOAT , but you have to be choosey. Some of them have real poor genetics despite having red hair. Mostly those of low class Irish and Anglo background. Have to watch out for history of cancers and such, also Anglo/Irish redheads tend to have shit bodies so there's that.

redheads have the biggest cocks of all white people. this is a fact.

Gingers get relentlessly harassed in the UK.

beat me to it. congrats buddy

this is true, but I then realised that my hair is fucking great

Was going to say
That's awfully cherry picked, ya ginger cunt!

>redhead sperm is getting very popular amongst people wanting babies that need a sperm donor.
Oh shit, so that's probably what my neurotic spreg of an ex will want to do if she wants to finally decide to get pregnant. She had an odd amount of adoration for redheaded children and had two fucking shirts with Ron Weasly on them. Ever since that one guy from Shameless got on Gotham she's been creaming her pants over him ever since

*blocks your path*

hello serb brother, from Northern Ireland

I knew someone would post The Soulless One within 5 posts.

> Manly
> Not brown hair

In my experience if you meet a daywalker they are usually super strong and physically natural at doing difficult tasks. But they are also lazy alcoholics, kind of like niggers. When they shine though they are hard to fuck with. Pic related.

rarest variation on the planet user checking in

false
I'm a copper haired red beard. God tier nordic
I am your god

Nobody cares about it 'whiteness' it's about European heritage which is vastly different from lacking melanin. Being white is just a convenient identifying trait of Europeans.

An albino nigger still has a small slanted skull, a lighter brain, an a plethora of various other physiological differences from fingerprints to teeth shape, organ size and sickle cell blood

>manly
there is no other hair colour were it is so common for men and women to be skinny or skinny fat. And being pale as a paper with shitty freckles is ugly as shit

The prophet did have a red beard.

Sup Forums absolutely btfo