youtube.com/watch?v=z_V1Z316t34
youtube.com/watch?v=CYnUq5qIQEY
youtube.com/watch?v=_aQ87WjJFy8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Aren't Mongolians sister fuckers?

isn't most of Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=rF_nuy8zSo4

Nah, Genghis Khan fucked everybody.

This was Taiwan btw and the Jewish Center there got pissed at them for this and demanded a apology.

reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/7i9bhr/want_to_help_make_asia_stronger/

>ASIANS ARE OUR ALLIES!

not me. i only have an older sister with big tits. ech
i'm only interested in pure younger sisters

Mongolians are based.

Genghis Khan is my biggest historical inspiration, with Hitler coming in at a close second. Hes just that badass, and he nearly wiped Islam off the face of the planet. Dude ate Muslims like they were breakfast. His story is very inspirational too, more polaks should learn about him.

Why does Taiwan have a Jewish centre?

Mongolians are based!

aznidentity is such a small minority of Asians. They even get banned from all the other, much bigger Asian boards on Reddit.

Oh... no reason...

my cousin

QT as fuck.

Wanna make Genghis Khan warrior babies with them.

aznidentity is the most active asian board on reddit

90% of "Asian Activist" irl speak positively about it

youtube.com/watch?v=JQtg1sxKuAI

youtube.com/watch?v=pMbb6dqZoe8

Quite typical.
That Jewish restaurant owner whose windows got smashed in by a foreigner couldn't give a toss about it, meanwhile the ambassador of Israel and several members of Parliament insisted on visiting for their own political purposes and the whole media is absolutely shocked that this could happen to a poor innocent jew.
An innocent jew, sure, but one who probably benefitted more from this than he could ever hope to lose.

I think we could profit from this, since the retard was a refugee we now have proof that bringing in refugees brings in terrorists.

youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo

thread theme

Meh.
In quite a few non-western societies, Hitler is seen as a dictator who was just trying to help his country, unlike the west where he is the devil incarnate.

So they won’t forget the 6 birrion gassed to death in the horocaust.

Really makes you wonder who’s writing those history books over here

Absolutely. We must secure our borders for the safety of Jews. Safety is important, and I think we are strong enough to shoulder the burden of benefitting from such an arrangement.

That would imply that we're having sex, lol

Aren't there Indians called Adolf hitler, Stalin, Lenin and shit like that
Had friend go to India she said they all had tapes faces and loved hitler a lot and it smelled like shit kek

*rapey faces

>Finnish Nazi rally

>Ross Kemp meets the Mongolian Nazi Party
youtube.com/watch?v=z_V1Z316t34

give me a quick rundown on china and mongolia

Based as fuck, that British retard on the other hand should die

Chinese=Jews
Mongols=Goyim

>Chinese beat us up and this is why I'm wearing a t-shirt with German ideology symbolic
>oh, Hitler? well he cared a lot about his people yeah
Are Mongolians literally American?

This is really kinda like Germany before Hitler. Just without the degeneracy that is typical for Jews

They're absolutely our guys youtube.com/watch?v=CYnUq5qIQEY

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?

banned in Germany AND France

Modern Swastikas symbolize ultra-nationalism and dedication to your own people

Mongorians killed the shitskins in the middle east. They're alright by me.

>that manlet who's shorter than the two trannies

My ancestors :) Braise Tengri

>banned in Germany AND France
what a suprise

now it makes sense why finns are europe's most redpilled country

Why I can't see the tweets ?

what the fuck

>finns are europe's most redpilled country
You sure about that?

Regionally censored

What pisses me off the most is that the MSM in Germany are treating twitter like some cross section of public opinion when in fact it's a pool of celebrities marketing themselves and bottom feeder retards and losers whos opinion shouldn't matter anyway.
I'm sure they know exactly what they're doing too.

yes. youre number 1 in alot of things like maths, IQ, education. and youre also an ethnostate. you absolutely fucked the russians and hate the swedes

are you 1/64 finn?

No only my cousin

The patricians choice.

That was taiwan if Im not mistaken,literally best chyna,all of the mainland is rightfully their clay.

Its supposed to represent a motor proppelor :^)

Noice

He also brought the black death upon Europe which led to the exploration and conquest of the wourld by Europeans and to the end of the Middle Ages. Also weakened Islam forever leaving only the Ottoman Empire as a relevant Muslim country (if he had genocided the Turks in Anatolia he would be my hero).

*world

To not forget our persecution of Jews during WWII, duh.

>Finland
>An ethnostate

I see just like BMW ;)
Probably an English teacher if not,like I said earlier you are best chyna together with hong kong.
Thanks for trading with south Africa

Banned in France? But I thought the Bogs were on our side. Bogs pls.

>a yez iz pbobelo no spasdick :DDDDD

Post tits.

Also Mongolians have always been most based ancestors.

Snow niggers BTFO.

This is true. Hitler can actually be framed as anti-colonialist. He fought for national sovereignty and against France and the UK, the major colonial powers.

What even happens in Mongolia. Are there still mongolians wandering around as nomads raising herds of sheep and shit? Or is it just a mostly empty speed bump between russia and china?

That's Bismarck heritage, he never cared about non germans, and german colonialism was made in the hope of making other people more like germans, not to abuse them.

Prime example my Prussianized country.

i've heard its cold and they just raise/eat meat all day

Pretty much. Ulaanbaatar is the only city, there may be a few villages here and there.
Occasionally they make a meme video.
youtube.com/watch?v=_aQ87WjJFy8