ITT: Times Shaun King and Sup Forums agreed on something

ITT: Times Shaun King and Sup Forums agreed on something

Other urls found in this thread:

nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=xig4Zndw4Mg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Daniel_Shaver
youtube.com/watch?v=Mjr0Ts6yORE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>guy on ground
>if he had a gun it would be near impossible for him to unsheath the gun, aim it accurately, and shoot without getting ass blasted instantly the moment he grabs his shorts
>still shoots him anyways without waiting 2 seconds for him to pull his hand back to realize No gun

Woooooweeeeeeeee what a joke of tactics and strategy rite there.
Cant even play your own strengths right.
you already got the gun aimed at his head and can kill him in under a second. Cant wait a lil bit longer for anyone to pull their hands back to either show a gun that has yet to be aimed/in the process to be aimed or a big nothing burger in their hands.

>when there's a drunkard combat cyborg that's only seemingly complying with your orders crawling towards you but you catch him about to kill you and your buddies before you can blink because he's intoxicated

Sup Forums has always been for police bodycams. Imagine if Darren Wilson had one.

>reach his pocket

desu i would have shot too

Link me

What if we redpilled Shaun King?

Weak ass bitch

did you even read the last thread?

Pretty much this, you make a furtive movement you die. I don't know why this is so hard to understand. Fuck I would walk, crawl, slide, move however the cop wanted but you best believe those hands are going to be nice and high as to avoid even the possibility that it looks like I am reaching for a gun.

nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=xig4Zndw4Mg

Yeah, and given the whole context of the situation, the moment the guy reached for his belt the cop had every right to shoot him dead.
The problem was that the officers were acting like power-tripping bitches and the guy that pulled the trigger should have had SOME kind of punishment besides being fired.
His rifle had "YOU'RE FUCKED" etched onto it, he was a bad fucking apple.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Daniel_Shaver

You'd have to make him realize he's not actually black first.

you're not being tactical at all at that point.
You're just power housing through a scenario with no fucks given. At that point you shouldn't even be a police officer.

You already have the gun trained on the guy, can kill him in the blink of an eye. he would literally have to do super human feats to get a gun out and shoot you both before you can just pull your trigger.

What the actual fuck America, thats fucked up.

wait the guy is white?
but what about the racist cops?
also american police is orrible, why dont conservatives agree with blm that police brutality is real but not racist motivated

Once the police have a gun pulled on you and in the case of this call he was suspected of having a firearm normal policing is out of the question. You are correct the cop has a gun pulled on me but it only takes a moment for someone to pull out a gun of their own and fire. One simple mistake and the cop goes home dead. Was the cop aggressive and made some mistakes, sure, but I can't blame him for not taking the chance and making the decision that guarantees he stays alive.

holy that nigger got btfo and he could've got btfo earlier in that vid at like 3 different times. Cops could've handled it better. He wasn't very clear.
>Hands in the air or small of the back
>If you fall, it's on your face
>crawl towards me(?????)
Contradictory instructions. How do you win a game of Simon says when Simon says dumb shit you can't do?

As an user was explaining in one of the other threads, this was a tricky situation
>cop get call that someone's waving a rifle out of a hotel window at the crowd at the pool below
>this triggers sandy hook-level active shooter protocol
>guy takes way too long to come outside
>cops can't advance on him because there's an unsecured room between them and the guy
If the cop hadn't acted like such a power-tripping faggot with the contradictory orders (put your hands up, cross your legs while crawling forwards) the guy might've survived. But reaching for your waist is a death sentence.
Doesn't mean the cop shouldn't have been tried for manslaughter, because even though the guy was innocent, he still died.

statists argue against this idea:
if not putting the pig in jail, why not revoke his ability to use firearms? If someone demonstrates the inability to properly use firearms, they should not have the right to use them.

>Be kinda drunk

>Turn corner to tacticool fags pointing guns at you

>Screams and threats to get on ground

>Be told series of confusing commands while being threatened that you're going to die if you make a mistake

>Told to get on your knees and crawl on them towards the cop while you have your legs crossed behind you

>Stumble and make the muscle memory mistake of grabbing your falling shorts

>Die because you decided to play Simon says with someone looking for any excuse to murder you and get away with it

If you're ever in this situation just lay face down, palms down and don't fucking move a muscle. Tell them you fear for your life and cannot comply with orders that will get you shot.

They will have to clear the area behind you eventually through another means or actually do their jobs. You will face a charge of not complying. When you go to court to fight it you just submit this video and many others like it that show people being killed attempting to comply.

Id rather face a bogus charge than die to a cop with next to no training and a complex.

Shaun King and Sup Forums both know 2 + 2 = 4.

Wow. Really gets my noggin joggin.

The guy was also drunk, but told the cops he wasn't drunk. For all they knew he was acting. Tragic situation, but the cop shouldn't've walked.

>told if he puts his hands near his waist he will be shot
>puts his hands back down where the cop couldn't see them 10 seconds later
what did he think was going to happen? they'd tickle him till he complied?

what's hilarious is us military cant shoot on isis/taliban/terrorist fighters unless they are shot at first, according to international rules of engagement.

so the police are treating citizens worse than terrorist fighters in an active war zone.

fucking lmao.

Do leftists and lolberts not realize that there is such as thing as a justified police shooting?

>Times Shaun King and Sup Forums agreed on something
Wut? The cop dindu nuffin

Doesnt matter.
You're being a terrible spotter if you cant play your strengths.
You already have your gun pulled on him, already trained on his skull, not to mention he's on the ground and would literally have to do super human feats to do anything close to shooting the cop before he gets lit the fuck up after the spotter sees his gun.

Your logic of "it can happen instantly" is utter bullshit. you cant pull a gun, aim it and kill a guy while laying on the ground. You'd have to pull it (spotter will see it), aim it (spotter is already shooting you at that point), and shoot (you're dead at this point).

again not at all, the position the guy was in, laying down on the ground, would have given him zero room to act, aka pull a gun and successfully even get it pointed at the cops before getting shot up, is without a doubt well below 1%.

Too much lag and time frame to work with when compared to the >1sec it takes to pull the trigger thats already aimed on the guy's chest.

Nope. That's why they want the public disarmed and for total trust to be put in the government and the police for safety.

...wait

>defending a white man
Is Kang gonna give up the larp?

Shaun King found compassion for his fellow white man

>also american police is orrible, why dont conservatives agree with blm that police brutality is real but not racist motivated

First off Kevin I think you've had a little too much to drink/too little to read as a child, your English is atrocious. Second, our police are by and large not like this. I freely admit that we can do better than what we have now, but that is in no way saying that your system is better than ours - I know how to live in that situation, no one can give me a clear path to living in your country/international hegemony

I never said ti can happen instantly I said it takes only a moment. One quick action by the suspect and one moment of hesitation by the cop means the cop could possibly end up dead. I find it very hard to fault a person in such a situation who acts in a way to maximize his own survival. It is exactly what I would do and what I expect anyone to do.

how do you know the guy didnt identify as a nigger like shaun does?

Is crawl on the ground standard police procedure? It's almost like they created the situation where it was necessary to shoot him.

that cop looks like a fucking fag thats for sure

As I said in the other thread: He made 3 fatal errors.

1. When first ordered to sit on his knees, he took the hands behind his back.

2. When ordered to crawl towards them, he moved his hands, despite being told not to move them. He should had crawled just like the girl did.

3. Once crawling, he does something as stupid as reaching for his pants.

If the police were there because of a call on a guy who were pointing a weapon out of the window, he's a pretty stupid guy. Although, I must admit, the low threshold for use of deadly force is set after a frightening, ridiculously low standard.

Video: Watch from 13 minutes:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mjr0Ts6yORE

It's not. They could have kept a weapon trained on him and moved a group behind him to clear the area.

You don't play Simon says with cops when they have a weapon trained on you ever.

>Reached to pull his pants up.

What did he expect was going to happen?

It doesn't matter after the fact if you think they should wait a few seconds before firing after a guy reaches for his waist, because it's protocol nationwide for a high-risk possible active shooter situation like this to shot instantly if the suspect is noncompliant and reaches for his waist

Watched the video. He kept reaching behind his back multiple times and the reason the cops were there in the first place is because he was aiming a rifle out the window. Which turned out to be an air rifle, but that's besides the point when you're responding to someone that is potentially armed.

I see no problem.

Last I heard, some nigs are now against body cams because they show what we’ve known all along (nigs being nigs), and that’s racist.

>Libertarians are anti gun
Is this the power of amerlard education

Why can't they do shit like, "KEEP YOUR HANDS UP AS HIGH AS POSSIBLE"
then gradually approach him while saying, "KEEP YOUR HANDS UP, IF YOU DROP THEM YOU WILL DIE"
"BACK UP SLOWLY WITH YOUR HANDS UP"

Then meet up half way, cuffing him?

why make him crawl and make more movements?

again, the position the suspect was in allows for time lag between the draw and aim.

the only quickest way he would've been able to shoot is if he drawed and shot over his own back, He wouldnt even have the ability to even aim, essentially blind fire and at that point, he would've been shot dead.

the more obvious way he would've tried to draw would be drawing and pulling the gun straight infront of him to aim and shoot at the cops.
At that point the time lag between draw and aim would've allowed for accurate recognition of a weapon where he would've been shot.

Doesnt matter what you think then either. Especially when people believe there is room for growth, accurate judgement, and better tact and strategy in these protocols.
Gotta stay a bootlicker.

he was murdered! stop looking at the big picture with all the facts!
that innocent man didn't have a gun on him when and was brutally executed by blood thirsty cops and their assault weapons

potentially more people still in the room

Why couldn't he just tell him to keep his hands up and have the other cop approach him? Making the guy crawl was fucking stupid.

>get on the ground
>now get up
>now do the hokey pokey
>my achy breaky heart

Because they didnt secure the rooms behind him. They didnt want to get ambushed by walking down the hall way to him.

How would the cop know?

From my understand, they are afraid to lose their hallway corner cover, just incase 10 niggers storm out of the hotel room door with weapons while they are standing in the middle of the hallway arresting him. But in any other country, this man would had still been alive. The 6 months training program is a joke, and it shows.

what about have him walk towards them with hands held high
idk

I see an obvious problem.
Lack of tact and control of the cop's person.
Couldn't stay cool. Got trigger happy. used "dah rules" as a reason to execute a drunk guy who was begging and pleading not to die.
I love how you suddenly throw common sense out the window simply because you wanna lick the boot and throw out everything that isn't "he deserved it".
Wanting nothing but an echo chamber to yourself.

And do it with your left leg crossed over your right leg too. Fucking crazy. These cops are just regular people like anyone else, they can be just as crazy and egotistical as the rest of us but they're given a gun and insane amounts of power.

>Obey me or die!
>Yes white master.
Bootlicker logic. Cops job is not to yell orders, it's to secure the prisoner. They failed horribly and the worst part is Maricopa County police already has a shit rep because Sheriff Arapiao became a national person of interest. The entire force needs more training on communicating with citizens. I promise if a government employee told me to obey or die, I would kill that person.

I'm pretty sure he's too far gone or doesn't give a shit because he's got a good thing going on financially. I also have my doubts he thinks he is black but is using his persona to sell communism to blacks. Someone had that video of him at a communist rally but I didn't save the link. It looks like it got shoahed off YouTube unless I am searching the wrong terms too.

They were up there because he had a fucking rifle. It's not wrong of them to be extremely cautious of him carrying another weapon.
When he reached into his pants despite the absolutely clear and repeated instructions not to, it's only sensible to believe he is going for a gun.

>Get up slowly
>Hands up where I can see them
>Turn around slowly
>Walk backwards towards me slowly
But you're probably right, there was no better option than
>Keep your legs crossed
>Put your hands up
>Crawl towards me
>Fall on your face

>didn't "stay cool" when responding to someone pointing a rifle out a hotel window and the person keeps putting their hands behind their back and near their waist after being told not to 1000 times
Shocking

>waahhh he was begging
k

the amount of bootlicking cucks here, the guy followed orders to a tee and was clearly sobbing for his life indicating that he is in to position to disobey as his lifes threatened. It's the same excuse with these bootlicking scum.
>he should have followed orders better
>see he flinched slightly he deserved to die
>doesn't matter if he was unarmed and crying for his life attempting to follow every single confounding contradictory order he didn't follow it well enough!
this cop seriously needs to be fucking executed in public

Only in America.... hahaha fucking burgers are bootlicking cunts.

>Keep your legs crossed
>Put your hands up
>Crawl towards me
>Fall on your face
>Meet my gun I named "YOURE FUCKED"

Shut the fuck up boot licking scum, you idiots claim to be pro white or whatever the fuck but still delight in glee when even innocent people are killed by cops, fuck you idiot.

Alright bootlicker
Wait till you get a bullet to your dome cus "you tripped and it excited the officer" during your hands up, walk towards me moment.

ITT: Fat people who can't wear a belt yell at a man found innocent of criminal liability after shooting a fat guy who couldn't keep his pants up.

they are either shills or total psychopaths just like the cop that did this

hes not wrong. kill me.

>muh bootlickers
Not going drooling nigger-tier against the facts because "muh ebul poh-leece" doesn't make you a bootlicker

>Id rather face a bogus charge than die to a cop with next to no training and a complex.
better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6 nigga

As soon as they shot him they rushed forward abandoning all protocol and proceeded to freak out and not even be able to open the door or produce the key card. Had anyone been waiting to ambush them they would have died. It's another case of badly trained people who can't handle the adrenaline or stress falling back on screams and threats and executing people when they set them up to fail.

I don't think he was fat, just sagging his pants like blacks do

fake news. There was a push to make it illegal for cops to review their body cameras before they write up the details of the event.

HE OWNED A GUN IN AMERICA.
THE AUDACITY OF THIS NIGGER.

>Wait till you get a bullet to your dome cus "you tripped and it excited the officer" during your hands up, walk towards me moment

That moment will never happen to me because:

a. I don't point rifles out windows
b. I can follow simple instructions

Do not let King Saltine fool you. He does not care about anyone who gets shot. All he cares about is making money and he’s made a lot of money in the past few years by running gogibme scams. He exploits the deaths of nigs for a living. Douche canoe is a fraud. And I guarantee he did not give a rats ass when Daniel Shaver was shot because he had the wrong skin complexion.

Did you even read my entire comment?

>the low threshold for use of deadly force is set after a frightening, ridiculously low standard.

I wouldn't care to comment on this if it was a nigger.

He looks like a psychopath.

>pointing a rifle outside a window one month after Las Vegas

Well yeah, that's what'd you do when sober and conscious. Now what would happen when you're just a drunk guy showing a gun to his buddies and the shitlibs call the cops?

>A spic murders a white guy
>Gets off scott-free
What a surprise. Even though that guy shouldn't of been sticking his air-soft gun out of a hotel window in fucking Vegas of all places.

He pointed it out a window a month after the worst mass shooting in American history which also occurred from a hotel window.

Why don't you look up the case before commenting faggot

When someone voluntarily becomes a police officer they choose to accept the standards that come with it. It's not always as simple as "he was still moving". I don't know how this well go in court but the fact still remains he could have exercised better judgement.

he looks like a crypto mexican

Braidsford can be shown to be a wannnabe call of duty soldier and pretty obviously should've thought twice. He is NOT the police officer out there risking his life daily for the greater good and he is NOT the police officer you want in your city or neighborhood, he is a punk and an embarrassment to his co workers and precinct.

God damnit dude are cops mentally incapable of, I don't know, confirming he actually has a gun in his hand.
Even if he pulled one he still has to fucking swing his arm alllll the way around from his current stance which would give the cops a solid 1.5+ seconds to confirm visual on a weapon instead of the .3 seconds it took the hotshot to shoot the dude as soon as his arm went down.

Doesnt matter how much you follow the law.
My own home was almost invaded by swat cus of a crack den neighbor of mine.
They literally were on the verge of running into my house till they realized they got the wrong one.
Now imagine this shit with some gun happy cops that blast your fucking leg off cus you get too quick after getting spooked in the middle of the night while having a gun in the corner of the room.

Im pretty sure once they dropped him they were ready to find more guys with hopefully a weapon or two. They abandoned pro and just went with adrenaline. Shows lack of training and ability to process info in a stressful situation. Just a complete lack of training.

The fact that he was shilling for the establishment black center-right Dem in the Atlanta mayoral race over the white center-left Independent is proof skin color is the only thing he cares about.

Well for one thing I don't have my guns out when I have been drinking. Second I wouldn't lie to a cop who had a gun pointed at me if he asked was I drunk.

if they don't announce they are police you can legally shoot them

He reached level 50 prestige in Call of Duty.

>wanting to go camping and take train rides after the holocaust

Nice excuse.

notice how no one posted a picture of the bug man kike itching to execute the goyim

thats taken way out of context and you know it

OK so what have we learned

>having guns while intoxicated = death
>lying to a cop while intoxicated = death

There is no justification for either scenario.

That makes it all fucking better suddenly then doesn't it? You can shoot a few times before they illegally black you out but who fucking won? Not you, not in any universe.

i personally sleep through alarm clocks. If some faggots break my door down and yell police, im probably not gonna hear them, and I more or less will freak out if a bunch of black guys run into my room with guns.

how do you crawl with your hands in the air?

that was downright murder

god damn this kid didn't get bullied enough in school. dumbass shitty tats and some edgy "FUCK YOU" shit written on his gun. piece of shit.