So is Sup Forums pro-isreal or pro-palestine?

so is Sup Forums pro-isreal or pro-palestine?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iKzlh9kN4HI
wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it
en.metapedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_attack
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

I pro Israel and Palestine mutually destroying each other,

GLASS GLASS GLASS
I'M GONNA TURN IT TO GLASS
TONIIIIIGHT I'LL FLYYYYYYY

Neither. Sup Forums is pro-hezbollah.

Neither, we just want Israel to burn

Sup Forums is pro-white. Sandniggers and kikes can fight their own battles.

>we
speaking for Sup Forums

FUck you both. Free Palestine.

>another shill trying to speak for everyone false flagging this site.

Hezbollah is the only group that has both the will and the means to free Palestine.

Moishe no matter how bad you want pol to support Israel its just not gonna happen.

Hello fellow boomer I also stand with our greatest ally Israel. Our Jewish allies are truly God's chosen people.

Pro-Israel. Always has been, always will be

I support Palestine you morron.

why are republicans pro-israel?

why are democrats pro-palestine?

Pro-Israel. Although too many shills defending Palestine pretending to be neutral are posting here. Israel are nationalist Jews, not the left-wing Muslim-loving kikes, so yes, Israel.

to keep the region in perpetual conflict to ensure the jews can ALWAYS play the victim

I'd be pro Israel if they weren't jews.

>being this idiot
We support both, so they attack each other and once weak, we destroy them both and turn them into our colonies

I know yall love to hate jews but yall should really learn to really hate the sand niggers,

I'm Pro-Christ, fuck them both

Found the libcuck

Republicans
>our greatest ally
>based jews

Democrats
>poor oppresssed palestinians

Pro-Christian Jerusalem.

neither. but i wholeheartedly endorse UN resolution 242 which israel, 50 years later, has yet to comply

Obama and Bill Clinton were still strongly pro-Israel, their support seems small compared to the Republicans though

Kill the jew. They failed at their job.

Hello, Ahmed. Apparently, you love the perpetual warfare and constant influx of refugees to Europe.

My father is a Christian Palestinian who left Nablus so I'm not a good person to speak for Sup Forums. Fuck Israel.

FUCK ISRAEL

why are there so many people on this board who aren't palestinian or jewish who have such strong feelings about either side?

>Refugees
>implying there will be survivors
What ever you say faggot. supporting Israel is anti-american, in either case it should be Palestine since they've never done shit to us

im pro chaos

I support death to Israel and I don't care about the Palestinians

youtube.com/watch?v=iKzlh9kN4HI

thoughts on the molymeme take on it?

As much as I hate to admit it, I kind of have to agree with you Schlomo. The mudslimes would doubtlessly become expansionist as soon as they took control. A big chuck of kikes think that Israel is the only place they can live.

Pro Israel. I think it was Goering who said he wished he could just send them all to heaven.

Israel is the next best thing. The more nationalistic Jews get, the more secure they will feel and will be less likely to strike at us out of fear. Some will always be Rothschild or Soros tier evil, but if the majority of clever Jews work on improving Israel, they will divert their attention away from us goyim.

Also, they have the security of knowing they have a fallback in case of Anuda Shoah.

Kushner continually whined to his father in law about muh israel until Trump got tired of his incessant kvetching. He told the kikes what they want to hear so they would stfu. Israel wouldn't make a move even against stone throwers without burger aid because they are a cowardly lot.

>conveniently forgets the terrorist attacks
wew

I'm not Jewish, though, I just see Israel as our shield from the caliphate.

>be Palestine since they've never done shit to us
I really don't understand how people here can understand that overly subdividing kikes into different groups is foolish; but then not be able to apply that same logic to mudslimes.

What is Samson option?

pro-2 state,
but of course it's a shit head "either or" thread on a shit head board

Suicide is always cowards way out.

As a Palestinian I've decided to join all you guys in shilling for Israel simply because I want to see all the burgers get btfo when their beloved Israel finally goes down.

Israel is nationalist, not parasites. They give the US taxpayers over $3 Billion per year, warned us about 9/11 and protected the USS liberty when the Egyptians tried to sink it. They get military tech from Russia and China then sell us their secrets. They never spy on us.

I am all about turning the whole region into glass

Neither
Its like watching a cock fight but not betting on either bird. You just want to see something get fucked

Pro-isreal

>im pro chaos
this. kikes and low-IQ superkikes are our best chance for happenings

It's not suicide. It's the complete destruction of every country that invades Israel as a last ditch effort to defent themselves. Since the mudshits know about this, they won't even touch Israel, with or without anyone's help.

I don't really give a fuck about the middle east. But if I have to pick between palestine and israel I would pick israel.

palestine.

isrealis should get BTFO

I don't care about either.
Let them kill eachother off for all I care.
The sandbox region does not matter to the civilised world.

This
muzzies will be mad about this post

I'm for good TV! Make CNN a war channel again!

I support muslims and jews killing each other.
Both are our enemies.

Anti both..exception being americans that are being good goys. Next.

Death to Israel and death to Palestine.

Pol is anti peace in the Middle East. Unless it’s the sweet peace of death

I'm not pro-palestine but rather anti-zionist.

All semites must be purged. According to their own books,

Jews are descendants of Abraham's son Isaac. The Arabs are descendants of Abraham's son Ishmael.

This family is pure cancer.

Palestinians didnt do 9/11/, 7/7 nor flood our countries with 3rd worlders/Muslims in a effort to destroy the white race. So pro Israel.

In todays politics this isnt really true. You hardly hear any "left wing" american politicians coming to the defense of Palestine.

Nuke them all.

i'd just like to know why liberals think ethno-nationalism is okay when brown goatfuckers want it

FPBP

What ever is bad for the Jews is good for us, so pro Palestine pro BDS.

Pol isnt a hive mind you insipid faggot

Who could support Israel, when they murdered JFK; attacked the USS Liberty and USS Cole; have stolen a tremendous amount of business and military secrets which they then use to make lots of shekels and masterminded the 9/11 False Flag?

wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it

I'm pro-israel.

If every jew burned themselves to death with an arab under each arm, that would be perfectly awesome.

Then we'd only have to figure out what to do with the niggers and beaners...

remove kikes NOW

>plauge or cholera?

Personally pro-israel, due to the arab retribution that will most likely cause israeli loss of life.
Also mudslimes dress funny

interesting because I both use pol and support Israel which means you're wrong.

>Free Palestine.

That's what the Ashekenaz demanded... and Britain gave it to them. The fact that they're not _actually_ jews is an interesting footnote. Neither do they practice the religion of the _actual_ Jews. So the whole "inheritance" things is a load of shit. But, the Balfour declaration was supposed to give them a place to go, to be out of everyone elses face and out of their business... yeah, that worked well, huh?

But I hate the "palestinians" too. They are a bunch of worthless sandniggers with a habit of blowing things up.

The whole mid east should be glassed, if you ask me.

I just want to see the world burn.

kek

Fuck Israel. Any Yank who supports Israel should be executed. Never forget the USS Liberty massacre! en.metapedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_attack

You can be an idiot or you can be logical.

Who "owns" the land? The one who is occupying it. Who is occupying it? Israelis.

If we start making rules that tell us who "owns" what, we have to set a date when the world was right. You cannot set that date, it is impossible.

But go ahead, choose sides based on what you read on the news.

All I got from this post was based jews

Hezbollah stands no chance with the US propping Israel up.

What if Russian backed Hezbollah?

sand niggers vs kikes the world looses

Pro Israel.

Because Juice control most of the world banks (=your hard earned cash). This is why I side with NON-RAPEFUGEE based Pallies.

this

hezzbolah didnt have shia crescent last time they fucked israel up, how come they would lose now?

My ID is b1uPHZgw

another proxy war?

what are you trying faggot, you've already posted here

"hurr dee durr my ID is Tk3xTFAV

wtf you deleted it

>palestine
Stop using that word it doesn't exist and never has.

>86
NUKE THE HEEB
ONE NIGHT IN ARABIA
FILL UP THE SKY WITH NUCLEAR WEAPONS

hell yeah

No Palestinian ever called me Goyim

pro Kingdom of Jerusalem, you heathen sow!

yeah stop using it