MEN BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

MEN BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Other urls found in this thread:

bloodyshovel.wordpress.com/2015/06/03/the-purpose-of-absurdity/
youtube.com/watch?v=GRB2QTP8DpU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

POWERFUL

They had to jump through a few hoops to reach that conclusion, something to do with higher aerobic uptake or something, but yeah I guess this explains why every athletic endeavour is dominated by women huh

Most women can't even lift their own bodyweight. What the fuck do they mean by "naturally fitter?"

OMFG I love Science!™ so much!

here come the bronies!
>muh dick

That's such an empty and pointlessly useless analysis.

It's more of a blow to out of shape women

>Previous research may have found the reverse, but scientists at the University of Waterloo in Canada claim to have found that women are able to draw oxygen from the blood at a faster rate – meaning that they can outperform guys.

eat your hearts out boys

>less muscle mass
>weaker than almost all men
>higher bf%
>zero world records in any fitness activity

Upboated and gave reddit gold.

So, every military in the world has more women than men because they are more naturally fit than men?
I FUKIN NU IT

Can't wait to see women start breaking all those athletic records and out competing men.

Listen up meatheads is such a funny line. I'm going to start saying it all the time.
LISTEN UP, MEATHEADS

I honestly think it's time that women were allowed to be in the NFL.
Let's end this myth once and for all.

>Canada

I this triggers u.. kys

who tf cares what some random fatass british woman thinks

Oh I didn't know that athleticism was defined in the dictionary as being able to draw oxygen from the blood faster

>it soon will be

fitter doesn't mean stronger, you people are just as retarded as whoever wrote this shitty article, women live longer for a reason.

Guess we can get rid of all women's sports leagues and female Olympic sports then

>previous research may have found the reverse
so what's more likely, all of the previous research being wrong or one bumblefuck university in Canada with a SJW agenda being wrong? That's not even getting into the day to day comparisons and professional competitions.

How will we ever recover???

MEN BTFO

Congratulations, your lexicon has been demasculinized and corrected.

>higher aerobic uptake
Men have like 15% more lung mass than females when accounting for body size, I highly doubt it's the case

>metro.cu.ck

Everytime

>Canadian Intellectuals

Funny

I thought we were supposed to be proud of what we do, not of what we are

but nope, we should be proud of how we are born instead of what we do with our lives

>LISTEN UP NIGGERS: SCIENTISTS SAY WHITES ARE NATURALLY SUPERIOR THAN YOU

So, male atheletes manage to outcompete female atheletes in every areas despite the women having the advantage?

((( science )))

this must be why 90 percent of american women i see are unfuckable lard bags that resemble a creature from a fantasy story that lives among the orcs

shut up. women are better at everything naturally.
stop being sexist you pig

So of I decide to identify as a woman I will increase my fitness level? Surely the Canadian intellectuals don't imply there's a biological definition of a woman..

That's all fine and dandy. But why are there so many huge disgusting ham planets out there? Are they just trying very extra hard to become a land whale?

>Women are naturally fitter than men
Doesn't that mean a fit man has had to work harder?

End this female privilege.

>meaning that they can outperform guys
?
but they don't.
what did canadians mean by this?

What is this thing where people can come out and say something that is obviously wrong, and everyone is supposed to just accept it religiously?

Anyone else notice this?

>Pamela Reed was the first woman to win the 135-mile Badwater Ultramarathon, coming in first in both 2002 and 2003. She was also the first person ever to run 300 miles without sleeping.

I can't wait for fat whales to link this.

>canada
>womens' records still way behind men
Such a breakthrough!

Yes but they can go through their air faster.

Which means they can catch their breath faster. So while a little useful for say, jogging, it's overall not a good indicator of fitness.

>She was also the first person ever to run 300 miles without sleeping
Jesus fucking christ, I'll admit that is impressive

Maybe higher aerobic uptake per cm^2 of lung surface area?

Aaaaaand there it is. Good for him having so much apprehension. I would've done it sooner.

Men's world record in the mile: 3:43.13
Women's world record in the mile: 4:12.56

That's a 40 second difference
I don't know if any of you are runners, but if you're not, that's literally 300 meters, meaning the man finished almost a full lap ahead of the woman.

I've known guys to run this time in High School for fuck's sake

They're talking about the ability of oxygen to pass from the blood into the muscle.

Although it's the only study that found this.

Landwhales will fucking use this as a source to their claims that "fat =/= unhealthy"

God fucking dammit

This always amuses me about SJWs. They are highly anti-science, but then they think the newest study always abolishes the older ones.

haha I love this. Kids isnt even defending himself from that bitches assault. Finaly when he snaps it tooks one bunch to put bitch down. Even when you can clearly see bitch is older and taller than he is. Good job kid!

*30 second difference

Still 250 meters or so, which is overwhelming in a race.
This like the difference between a high school athlete and a college athlete

dont women have a natural layer of fat men dont for birth

Ahh I was assuming from lungs into blood, my bad. Thanks for the clarification.

I can't even be upset or irritated by this, it's just straight up fucking hilarious.

What "scientists" are these cucks?

>scientists
>Canada
pick one

FemaleDominance.webm

Woman is “fitter” as in they have a longer lifespan due to low stress and low physical exertion in life when being protected and provided for by men and the government

Serves them right.
>ha I bet we could beat a team of kids at soccer. that'll make us look cool

Same thing goes in Ice hockey. Canadas national team which is best womens team there is. Loses 8-0 to some midtier 15 year old boys teams.

Can someone upload a vocaroo saying "How to pronounce dot co dot uk: Cuck. KEK."

but girls are thinner...

what would you burgers do without your scientists

>KEK."
ignore the filter

C UCK

The difference between male and female athletes is simply overwhelming. That's why we separate the events.

Even in sports like basketball, hockey, soccer....etc the women are clearly at a much lower level
I remember as a 12 year old kid, we played a team of 16 year old girls at soccer, and we absolutely crushed them like 10-0

>metro.co.uk
>reputable source of information

Pick one.

Womens team sports are gringe. You cant watch it and be serious about it. Quality is so fucking bad. Mens junior leagus have much better quality.

those skirts tho

does this mean science is assuming gender now?

vroom vroom!!!

The record snatch for a man is 220kg or 484lb for a woman it is 155kg or 341lb. And those are in the weightclass with no limit to how big/heavy they can get. And that is just olympic weightlifting the powerlifting record for a mans deadlift is nearly double that of a womans deadlift.

This women should not do team sports. They should stick to things like gymnastics, figureskating, etc.

>but girls are thinner
>thinking thinness completely decides athletic ability and abulity to be fit
It's over man. Just put the white flag up and we promise to be nice

Why even women vs women matches look so lame? Some girls can get actually really fit, so there has to be other problems on top of the max fitness compared to men. Is it the lack of ambition?

Fitter stay-at-home parents.

Okay, even if that were true, so what?
Do they win a life supply of tampons?

So, judging by the results, men work many times harder than women?

>cringe thread

Part of it is simply the fact that women don't have the same combat intelligence

They are dull cookies, they aren't aggressive or determined at all. They aren't very smooth on their feet, and lack situational awareness and group cohesion.

Just compare the difference between a group of men and a group of women at the starting line of a race. The men don't talk to each other, most of them are sullen and thoughtful. Maybe someone cracks a tense joke. The women are all chatting together, hugging, and laughing. You would never ever see that from men

The scientists who rely on state funding.

>point deer make horse
>So Zhao Gao brings a deer into the palace. Grabs it from the horns, calls the emperor to come out, and says “look your majesty, a brought you a fine horse”. The Emperor, not amused, says “Surely you are mistaken, calling a deer a horse. Right?”. Then the emperor looks around at all the ministers. Some didn’t say a word, just sweating nervously. Some others loudly proclaimed what a fine horse this was. Great horse. Look at this tail! These fine legs. Great horse, naturally prime minister Zhao Gao has the best of tastes.
>A small bunch did protest that this was a deer, not a horse. Those were soon after summarily executed. And the Second Emperor himself was murdered some time later.
>This story made it into the Records of the Grand Historian, by Sima Qian, around 100 BC, through which it became part of common knowledge for Chinese intellectual life. From then on, everytime somebody tried to pull off a similar stunt, opposing ministers could say “you’re trying to say a deer is a horse, huh!”, which could get other lukewarm ministers to wake up and support you. Or get you killed with your whole family.
bloodyshovel.wordpress.com/2015/06/03/the-purpose-of-absurdity/

>women are superior

How surprising. Keep at it, leftists.

youtube.com/watch?v=GRB2QTP8DpU

You go girls.

Women have less emphaty than men. They are incapable truly put themselves in other persons shoes. Yes they have massive amounts of symphaty buts that different thing than true emphaty.

>be woman at peak
>still get your shit wrecked both physically and mentally by male slobs so you suck their dicks for power and relevancy anyway

Men are also way more liable to get really caught up in the moment and immersed. This leads to way better play just due to raw focus and coordination as well as much more aggression and risk. Women hate taking risks, especially those that could lead to them getting hurt.

What I do not understand is why is literally every country in the world sucking up to women? I really fuckng don't. Does it have something to do with women spending more money? Do they want to break the family? What in the actual fuck is going on here!!

Well said.

she was probably mad because he wouldn't let her touch his peepee

Women are just.....bad
they're just really really bad

Lol I guess I'm going to sell my weights and eat like shit from now on.

> but scientists at the University of Waterloo in Canada claim to have found that women are able to draw oxygen from the blood at a faster rate

you know why this is right?
they have babies and as far as i'm aware kid needs to breath too. so making the woman more effective is better for her and baby.

t.Virgins no kids retards.

>misrepresenting objective facts with obfuscating subjective billshit #52,786

(((Science)))

If they are fit and smart, why the fuck they are oppressed? Why not weak, stupid and conflictable man work at kitchen?
Feminists spewing (((scientists))) bullshit.

Hahahahahahahahaha
No

Equal rights equal lefts

>women are just as strong as men.

>why do women's sports make less money
>our society is so sexist

>Canada
>a fucking leaf has to shitpost in my scientific reviewed journals
What the fuck is wrong with Canada