UK has 48 hours to agree potential deal or Brexit talks cannot progress

>UK has 48 hours to agree potential deal or Brexit talks cannot progress
theguardian.com/politics/2017/dec/06/uk-has-48-hours-to-agree-potential-deal-or-brexit-talks-cannot-progress

>Jerusalem status: Saudis condemn Trump's announcement
bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-42261000

>David Davis warns impact of Brexit on the UK economy could be as great as the 2008 CREDIT CRUNCH
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5151193/David-Davis-says-Brexit-impact-like-2008-crash.html

>Arlene Foster too busy to meet May
express.co.uk/news/uk/888268/brexit-ireland-dup-arlene-foster-theresa-may-irish-border-northern-ireland
archive.is/2vpDu

>Survation poll puts Labour 7% ahead of Tories
uk.businessinsider.com/labour-lead-over-conservatives-in-survation-poll-2017-12
archive.is/Wea1b
ukpollingreport.co.uk/

>DUP will not accept divergence from UK over Brexit
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-dup-talks/dup-says-will-not-accept-divergence-between-northern-ireland-and-rest-of-uk-idUKKBN1DZ1UK?rpc=401&
archive.is/TyFpe

>UK local councils fund terrorists in Syria
21stcenturywire.com/2017/12/04/bbc-panorama-free-syrian-police-foreign-office-scandal/
archive.is/DxdF8

>CIA/MI6 release new Christmas advert
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/isis-threat-christmas-shoppers-new-11637057
archive.is/Dh1xY

>Rail fares to increase 3.4% in January
home.bt.com/news/uk-news/chill-wind-for-passengers-as-rail-fares-to-rise-by-34-in-january-11364234602310
archive.is/tjSRa

>Bankers & EU predict collapse of Tory party
thecanary.co/uk/2017/12/04/eu-said-conservative-party-collapsing-new-poll-backs/
archive.is/Eg9Ct

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AbuWahidLab/status/937767827393703941
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-42271150
twitter.com/AbuWahidLab/status/938959758886883330
twitter.com/DMcCaffreySKY/status/939054813257584640
ec.europa.eu/commission/sites/beta-political/files/joint_report.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=TmIuXyiEzCE
twitter.com/BritsPeople/status/939061086011129856
express.co.uk/news/uk/889688/brexit-latest-news-theresa-may-northern-ireland-irish-border-speech-EU-UK-deal-talks
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5158633/May-arrives-Brussels-seal-Brexit-deal.html#ixzz50f4JIVw2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for putting Brit/pol/ as my name and not the subject. Fuck sake.

Checked

No one will be able to find the thread now you fucking clown.

/r/ireland is overjoyed, they're saying ireland will be reunited by 2025

5th for M O G G

They will if they've taken a massive dose of potassium.

It keeps the Americans and G*rmans out I suppose, otherwise they can just use britpol.xyz like all good men do.

Yes under the British Crown, they know nothing of our perfidious plans.

Leo looks very pleased. So there must be something to celebrate,

Aye and ye haveney been tae/r/scotland yet pal

>reunited
Forgetfulness is mighty convenient when it's the murder of Protestant civilians.

the only correct answer is "fuck you - we're not paying a shilling - and here's your shitskins back too"

I actually had a look there

From the looks of it they are a bunch of Americans larping as Irishmen. Look at the downvoted posts and those are the ones questioning why everyone is such a Republican idiot.

If they had any sense they'd realise the EU just blinked and have put UK trade above Irish border certainty.

Thankyou for politically savvy input, my American friend.

>Americans larping as Irishmen
/r/muhheritage

the best scenario for republicans would actually be a hard border, northern Ireland is filled with complacent fair weather nationalists who will never ever agree to unity if they're already reaping all the benefits

So May has just sold us out to Brussels. I knew it would end up like this. Nige needs to come back.

Three articles on Gavin Williamson in the Daily Mail and other mentions in all the other main papers.

Someone is planning a leadership contest.

Please read the 15 page paper.

Ah yes, Labour councillors

twitter.com/AbuWahidLab/status/937767827393703941

Hope we don't get him, he's a Cameron worshiping remainiac

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-42271150 fucksake just sprayed my morning coffee over the screen.

>twitter.com/AbuWahidLab/status/938959758886883330
Ey?

>mfw we might actually be okay

That's probably one of us.

twitter.com/DMcCaffreySKY/status/939054813257584640

Dublin and the DUP really are saying two different things. Smells to me of fudge and kicking the can.

kek

ec.europa.eu/commission/sites/beta-political/files/joint_report.pdf

>give and take on both sides

Way to fuck up the thread retard

can i get a tl;dr of the brexit agreement

Has anyone needed to do a poo on the bus before and then thought "I will do this one in my pants. Fuck the consequences. Let's see what happens" before voluntarily shitting themselves?

The experience was quite nice in some ways.

Micks have kept the NI economy in the EU.

If the UK gets a full free trade deal, the UK economy in full will stay in the EU.

But yes they did kick the can and will tie final NI settlement to trade deal. Like Davis wanted.

>tl;dr

CUNT'S FUCKED, M8

good post

For if anyone tries to say we're staying the EU customs union or single market.

1/2

2/2

So wait, is Freedom of movement still in play in the UK?

If so, Brexit has been defeated..

Anyone else noticed all the #fbpe remainbots popping up on twitter lately?

No. We're leaving the EU proper. The only issue in terms of movement is the CTA.

>fbpe
What does that mean?

There is freedom of movement in my bowels. It's great.

*emigrate from Bucharest to Ireland*
*emigrate from Ireland to the uk*
pssh nothing personal kid

Fuck knows all I know is it's what all the bots use as their name

>personal
It's "personnel".

Bit snowy lads

Has anyone ever built a log cabin?

Built one this morning, arsehole bled a bit.

Where are you live?

Yamland

The torrent of lies on Twitter right now under about Brexit is fucking unreal.

Just here to fart in your thread
youtube.com/watch?v=TmIuXyiEzCE

Did you ever try it like this

Where is it?

Oh aye, I'm seeing a few #FBPE accounts now.

Did you know that Brexit is just like WW2?
>twitter.com/BritsPeople/status/939061086011129856

So there'll be a calais-like situation in the republic of ireland?

i've read the paper, i think i'm just being slow

brum
absolutely pissing it down with snow here

NEe Naw NeE NAW Nee n4W

Where's this from, I want to see it's official.

Simply put, the Common Travel Area between UK and IE will remain open without checks because of the Good Friday Agreement. As the UK leaves the EU but IE remains, this makes the NI/IE border the only border through which EU citizens can arrive without checks. This will no doubt be the source of much tension going forward, and I really can't see it leading anywhere nice.

There are a lot of people saying things like the people in NI will retain EU citizenship, but this is untrue. Don't worry about getting a bit confused, it is confusing.

The Tories know that the person to actually propose the leadership competition is always the looser as they get punished by the party for their disloyalty even if it was a necessary thing to ensure the party's survival. So nobody wants to be the first out of the traps, they're all hoping to be that guy who comes in saying:

"Oh, you guys are having a leadership contest? Well I *suppose* I could enter too. Oh what's that? I've been voted leader because nobody could bring themselves to vote for you both? Well, how unexpected!"

>IE
I think it's convention to use IRE or RoI, with regards to the Irish republic.

>express.co.uk/news/uk/889688/brexit-latest-news-theresa-may-northern-ireland-irish-border-speech-EU-UK-deal-talks
Pictures aren't in the article, but the same text is.

Maybe, but I'm an unconventional, unique princess that does things my own way.

>Emergency protest

lol the (halal) batphone is ringing off the wall

Who the hell is "R MF" and what do they have to do with the brexit deal? This sounds like one of those "my uncle works at Nintendo, and he says..." things.

Do you even need a deal? Just walk away and write them an IOU. What are they going to do? Turn away your business? Like they can honestly outside of poker face afford that.

Roger Moore (Female).

When will these faggots learn no one cares if you protest?

Some important NI industry will stay 'aligned' with SM CU

The
U
nited
K
ingdom
remains committed
to
protectin
g
North
-
S
outh cooperation and
to
its guarantee of avoiding
a hard border
. Any future arrangements must be compatible
with these overarching requirements. The
U
nited
K
ingdom
's intention is to achieve
these objectives t
hrough the overall
EU
-
UK
relationship. Should th
i
s not be
possible
the
U
nited
K
ingdom
will propose
specific solutions to address the unique
circumstances of the island of Ireland. In the absence of agreed solutions, the
U
nited
K
ingdom
will
maintain full alignment with
those rules of the Internal Market
and the
Customs Union which, now or in the future, support North
-
South cooperation, the all
-
island economy and the protection of the
Agreement.

Download the file first lad, then copy and paste.

That was hardly funny enough to have been worth taking up all that space Mick.

>Download the file first lad

nahh, more fun to make everyone read it funny.

Irish border

Theresa May has guaranteed that there will be no hard border between the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland when Britain leaves the EU.

The PM also promised no border in the Irish Sea.

But the document does reveal that if Britain left the EU with 'no deal' the UK 'will maintain full alignment' with the EU on matters that 'support North-South cooperation'.

This mean the 140 areas where North and South work together, such as energy, will continue.

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5158633/May-arrives-Brussels-seal-Brexit-deal.html#ixzz50f4JIVw2
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Theresa May. It says "T May". It seems a shortened version of her usual sign.

Alignment does not mean remaining in. Also, please don't post that eyesore again. Format it properly, please. Better yet, simply cite is as Paragraph XX of the Joint Report.

140 areas where no deal means NI keeps EU regulations.

No divergence from NI and UK means 140 areas where UK keeps EU regulations.

Still think you are leaving ?

I went on the Conservatives facebook page this morning. To say leave voters are pissed is an understatement. There's no way May makes it to the next general election.

>Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Wew lad.

Wonder what happens when you finally bend over for schengen. Would that allow the terms of the GF agreement to be amended?

The United Kingdom remains committed
to protecting North South cooperation and
to its guarantee of avoiding a hard border. Any future arrangements must be compatible with these overarching requirements. The UK's intention is to achieve these objectives through the overall EU-UK relationship. Should this not be possible, the UK will propose
specific solutions to address the unique
circumstances of the island of Ireland. In the absence of agreed solutions, the UK will
maintain full alignment with those rules of the Internal Market and the Customs Union which, now or in the future, support North-South cooperation, the all -island economy and the protection of the1998 Agreement.

>Alignment does not mean remaining in.

Same rules, same tariffs, same money.
What's the difference ?

See
We are leaving the EU proper.

After 2020 we will not be obliged to pay them anything, with exception to any trade tax as expected. The rules, if adopted, will not be enforced by the EU but by the UK. Big difference.

>you finally bend over for schengen.

adjust your colour lad. Pasta nigger here, under 17 proxies I am.

And if the Micks take Schengen, they will have to put up a border.. their fault.

No, you're a faggot who fucked up the thread format

Nobody cares, go throw your paddy elsewhere.

Does anyone actually care about Northern Ireland? Unironically, I mean. Barely even 2 million people and not even an "economy" to speak of.

People searching the catalogue care you fucking mong.

>We are leaving the EU proper.

Except for 140 areas.

>After 2020 we will not be obliged to pay them anything,
Everyone pay to play in SM.
NO SW TU all pay money.
Ok maybe not 13 billion a year, but trust me, they will find a way to get it from you.

The DUP is propping up the UK government so they care for the time being.

so stop whining like a faggot and make a new thread.

>but trust me
No, I'd much prefer to base my views of the matter off of the material I have at hand. Which is a signed letter from the Prime Minister stating her intentions and a fifteen page paper documenting what has so far been agreed to.

>Except for 140 areas.
Voluntarily adhering to some rules is not the same as being forced to adhere to those rules, is not the same as being a member of the organisation that enforces those rules.

Is the brexit deal good or does it fuck us over?

>Voluntarily adhering to some rules is not the same as being forced to adhere to those rules, is not the same as being a member of the organisation that enforces those rules.

lol, that's some good twisting and doging, M8
keep telling yourself that.

Fuck off Patrick
>I take the PM at her word
LMAO you fucking tit

Gonna start throwing faggots in prison again

Read.

>I take the PM at her word
I never said that did I? I said I'd rather base my views of the situation upon the material at hand, as opposed to the "trust me I'm right" opinions of some Italian.

We’re paying tens of billions of pounds to leave the world’s largest free trade area while surrendering all of our ability to define its rights & regulations. All so that we can hopefully start negotiating an inferior arrangement with the world’s largest free trade area.

the madman

It's really good (in terms of separating from the ECJ and the SM/CU) with a very flexible boarder between Ireland and Northern Ireland to keep the peace due to the good friday agreement.