Monster Musume

With the vampire arc still not concluded, I'm really starting to miss chapters like these

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12153778
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA

Chapter wan?

This is now a bully thread.

Mods are asleep
Post Papi

>You will never make Miia this happy

>you will never tell Miia how much she means to you
Why even live?

I want to pick up Miia's human half and spin around until her snake half is wrapped around me!

The ol snek burrito, huh?

Harem shenanigans are fun, but I just want Darling and Miia to get together already.

>tfw go to sleep every night imagining Miia laying next to me and wrapping myself next to her.

Why can't I ever be this happy Sup Forums?

We're all trapped in this 3d shell together user. There is no real escape from this shell either.

This is a sad fact we must all accept. Soft, cool snek cuddles never ever.

>CereaCrying.jpg
Why on Earth would you want to bully best girl? She deserves nothing but love.

She's a blonde, oujo-sama-esque, female knight with a European air about her. In anime, they exist to be tenderly bullied.

Around what chapter did the manga go to shit would you say?

Reminder that Lala has already won and nobody can stop it.

Probably Chapter 19, when the brown turd debuted and caught the attention of you know who.

Zombina could.

Who debuted in chapter 19? Cathyl?

Somewhere around the start of the Mon dates. I like Mon, but that's when the main began to be left behind and the bloat of side characters was really felt.
It only got worse at the start of this arc and now we're in this boring place for who knows how much longer.

Not that brown turd. The smaller one with wings.

It never went to shit. The harem has grown a bit too big, meaning individual attention for a lot of girls is shoved to the sidelines. Lala has a few fans, but I think she was just too much, she should've been a one-arc "villain" who turned into a recurring character (much like Kii) rather than part of the harem in my opinion. Maybe remove one or two other girls from the harem (in my opinion Papi and maybe Suu? Miia, Centorea, Mero and Rachnera would make for a great and managable harem) and it's fine.

What I do like is that Okayado really wants to show us more monster girls but does so in a way that doesn't force Darling's harem to expand even further. I think even he agrees his harem has now reached maximum capacity.

Two things that disappoint me though:
1. The possibility of marriage was brought up very early, leading to conflict between Miia, Papi and Cerea. After that it was dropped and never brought up again (this also leads many people, including myself, to believe those three girls are the only ones with a legitimate chance of winning the Darlingbowl).
2. Mero was introduced as a 'rival' to Miia and never delivered. I know that's the joke: she appeared to be a rival when in reality just being a giant cuck, but she still could've been something like a 'counterpart' to Miia. The closest they ever came to this was the Miia-Mero pool race.

But in the end those are just minor nitpicks. As far as harem anime/manga go, IMO Monster Musume is by far the best (though there's very little high quality competition to be fair).

Ch.4_

Another verse same as the first.

>Removing Papi and Suu
>but not Mero

Just my personal taste, but your post probably explains why the harem is as big as it is: other than maybe Lala, all of the girls have a significant fanbase. (Guessing by what I see on the Anglophone internet) Miia and Rachnee are by far the most popular, but none of the other girls (except Lala, again) are unpopular. By far not unpopular enough to warrant removing them from the harem.

Papi-fags WAKE UP. Grab your keys and post a little Papi!

He did bring it up again in Chapter 30, but I get the feeling the whole "I must get stronger!" bit was meant to bury/delay the plot point until he needs to end the series.

I like owls.

"Impersonating bird head is tough." -Doppel

Pap Sou and Spood are friends

lewd papi allowed?

>ywn make Papi a mom

Destiny has reserved that privilege for Bike Cop.
I love how the anime added this bit. It wasn't in the manga, had no bearing in the plot and doesn't contradict manga canon in any way, but it was small and cute.

Meme answer, ch 3
Real answer, after the TALIO chapter

>ywn have half a dozen harpy chicks marching after you in single-file through your house like ducklets
Papi doesn't even appeal to a single fetish of mine, why do I love her so much?!

There is more to love than weird sexual preferences, and she's still hot

Because love isn't just your fetishes, user.

>TALIO
Wot?

I'm sorry, but western media and relationship experts Dr. Shekelstein and Professor Hebrewberg have told me differently.

Liz and kinu

Chapter 21.
Then it got even worse when Rachnee's old homestay showed up and all logic and the ability to talk things out went out the fucking window, and Morality had a rope connected to the aforementioned concept and drag it out with it the moment Rachnee called the old homestay a crybaby for not wanting to be physically harmed, AKA a natural sapient nature. That also murdered her potential character development and cemented her as a fucking cunt who belongs at the bottom with tragedyfish

Ren did nothing wrong

Cuckfish dindu nuffin tho and kinda redeemed herself.
But you're right. I think calling the manga shit past that point is harsh, but Rachnera's behavior towards her homestay still kind of bothers me. While Ren had the entirely wrong attitude (wanting to take Rachnee back to 'prove' she got over it), Rachnee's attitude was far worse.

There's a silver lining though: Darling never explicitly approved of Rachnee's attitude, he's still pure.

>Muh threads.

She legitimately didn't.
She's at best a Grade 1 High School student who had no idea her parents sold Rachnee off to a scumbag, who was mislead into thinking she needed to prove herself because of Cerea, Miia and Mero.
Then when Darling came back, the Orb of Confusion was turned on, none of the trio told Darling they put her through tests and Darling just assumed she was a bitch.
Then Rachnee said 'man can you believe she cried after I cut her face open? What a crybaby.'
I Chapter 21 as a Cerea fan, but I hated the Rachnee homestay chapter as a human being who graduated high school

Working on it, tomorrow morning or so at the latest.

cool, thanks

Rachnera was obviously not talking about the face-cutting incident when she talked about Ren's fragility being annoying. I mean sheesh she has nightmares about it, obviously hurting Ren bothered her.

Additionally, Ren's whole mindset was focused on herself rather than Rachnera, when the point of taking in a homestay is to help and educate the homestay. Kimihito was right to point this out.

Yeah but it's also not right to not clear the air of everything that happened since she arrived and his own arrival.
Instead Miia, Cerea and Mero kept their mouths shut the one time they shouldn't and Ren was made to look more like a bitch because of it. The moment Darling returns is the moment everyone becomes Papi level dumb.
[Citation Needed]
I can't imagine Rachnee had much time between her Arrival, to Cutting Ren's Face, to being sold. Unless she introduced herself by tying Ren up and whipping her before she went to the attic there wasn't much besides the Face Cutting she could have done. Also clearly she wasn't that broken up about it if she refers to Ren as annoying period. Maybe it's just me, but I wouldn't talk bad about someone who I could have potentially scarred. Which by the way, did Crab ever explain how she doesn't have a scar?

>Which by the way, did Crab ever explain how she doesn't have a scar?
Humans in Mon Musu are especially tougher than humans in 3D land. Their only weakness is the dreaded Japanese cold which has been proven to be cured by slime breast feeding and zombification.

Ren is A. Not a Harem Protagonist protected by a Dullahan
B. Not a College Age person
C. Not a Male
D. Rachnee's hands were covered in a LOT of blood. It was NOT a shallow cut

These are all things that Darling has hax powers of, but other humans seem to have this power as well. When Darling punched the racist couple with the power of a super sonic attack they should have died but were seen later driving the pick up truck in a Suu chapter. The semi truck driver could have been killed when Cerea jumped on the cab crushing it but that is a mystery. I feel like I'm forgetting someone.

Just as they introduced Suu.
3 girls in the house would have been perfect.
7 is just ridiculous. combine that with the fact the manga is monthly and you get a chapter of yor favorite girl maybe twice per year.

Take it from me user. Good nice chapters like that will be a breathers before the next big fall, the next land of despair.

Darkness, darkness.

Because you're feeling the disconnect between reality and the reality you want to bring into the world.

You may have a chance yet though. Have hope. You may bring it into the world yet. But beware - you may bring it into the world screaming.

>Also clearly she wasn't that broken up about it if she refers to Ren as annoying period.

You can consider someone annoying and still regret hurting them. There are people I really hate being around but would be pretty traumatized if I caused them any real harm.

As for citation, in the relevant scene in the scanlation she refers to how Ren would get depressed after getting "hit" (a translation I question given Rachnera's bondage and such does not involve hitting), while the official English version refers to how she "folded the instant things were getting fun."

Neither reference fits with the face cutting given that was an accident and not part of anything "fun" Rachnera was doing (she slipped on a unsteady ladder). The implication is pretty clear that there was enough time during her homestay there for Rachnera to try some bondage with Ren but it didn't work out.

also japanese trucks

I'm with you there user. Such little characterization speaks volumes. It's so fitting with her too. And I suppose bike cop too.

Oh God, where is this from?

My poor heart. She's so happy. You can feel her happiness, her serenity in life. All it would need to be perfect is a tear falling down her face.

I would say it hasn't gone to shit. It has changed a bit, but overall is still great. But then again I don't have "favorite characters" in the sense that I feel awful if a lot of time passes between chapters solely focused on a particular character. For me some of the best chapters are those that focus on the girls as a group and how they interact with each other and others.

That goes without saying. It is the eternal menace of Japan.

That's a cute Suu. Truly a weapon of destruction.
Is that a tanned harpy down there?

Lala has more of a fanbase than Papi, Suu and Mero.

I have only watched half the anime of this and read a couple of chapters because of muh haremshit, Miia is the only good thing about it.

What's the range on dullahan wifi?
How far would the head need to be removed from be body before she can't feel through it any more?

>Not even the new chapter yet
>Image.jpg

Piece of shit op

We need more Spider. Spider best girl.

Her body was inside the house and her head in the park so I guess she has a pretty good range.

Which girl would you remove from the main house?
strawpoll.me/12153778

I would remove user so I don't have to see these shitty straw polls any longer.

I'd remove Miia and move her into my house

>Threads absolutely dead
>No new material in weeks
>Threads exist out of pure habit
>"Stop trying to do anything different"

>man can you believe she cried after I cut her face open? What a crybaby
Heh.

>Stop trying to do anything different

Well if you want to be different you could actually discuss something from the manga. That's pretty different and rare around here.

More like stop shitposting to keep the threads alive.

Is Lala's scythe fake like Centorea's sword?

you're wrong

If I remember her profile correctly, it's real, but dulled to the point of uselessness.

...well, save for the time she stopped Kimihito from getting hit by a truck.

Also she got to bring it to Japan by saying it's just for farming.

The distance between Tokyo and Okayama.

Well, she's not wrong. It's for farming souls

That's not what she was referring to.

Fuck birbs

Is that a request or an order?

Damn her head is huge in this shot

Miia and Darling are the only serious couple out of all the haremshit they've forced onto him

Its hard to believe sometimes that such a bright and happy manga series generates so many negative opinions.

Don't mistake one autist getting mad about lack of lewd as negative opinions of the masses. Yea it's an irritating change, but most of us can see past it.

Also people are a little upset this current arc has drug on so long. We first saw the vampire in September, and this months chapter still doesn't resolve anything.

It's clearly an anecdote.

He's also probably talking about the constant

>Your favorite character is shit

I want to make this cow happy

It's a fanbase thing. I tend to pay it no mind...until it gets spammed ad nauseum like a certain opinion as of late.

You think the happiness will improve the quality?

No I just want her to be happy

If only mods focused on the generic (re)posts like instead of the whole threads.

That would be the best course of action, I agree.

I guess I should say such "persistent" negative opinions. Its like some fans have tunnel vision and will ignore a otherwise great or entertaining chapter simply because a character they like isn't given the focus they want.