Normie here:

Normie here:

How does it feel knowing you'll all die alone because nobody wants to be around your curmudgeon, conspiracy tard ass?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SJUhlRoBL8M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Self-reflecting are we? le normie

feel?

We all die alone user

>How does it feel knowing you'll all die alone because nobody wants to be around your curmudgeon, conspiracy tard ass?
I'm engaged and you're a tard.

Using the word normie unironicly sure your larping faggot.

comfy af

Have been in a relationship for over 4 years and girlfriend is 100% redpilled.

OP, how does it feel living with a fucktard who only has her (ex-)teachers’ opinions about everything?

Pretty good.

Surprise retard!!
We all die alone.

Redpilled my goth gf
gg user

>TFW gf was a casual racist when we met
>As all women do, she's slowly conforming to my point of view
>Willing to shoot guns, notices the Jew, has open mind about fascism
>She wants as many kids as we can afford (I make good money)
The only issue is she's le 56%, but her father is full blooded German immigrant, so at least she brings some Aryan to the table

Sometimes you have to take what you get even if she's a half nigger thing

Nice projection faggot

feels like a friday.

OP is a faggot, but a faggot with a point. Don't let the redpills turn you in to a bitter cunt. Nobody likes a debbie downer.

But don't bullshit either. If your friends dump you over your opinions, they were never your friends to begin with. Find new ones.

Keep smiling user.

youtu.be/SJUhlRoBL8M

>racist
>56%

explain

>bait

>How does it feel knowing you'll all die alone because nobody wants to be around your curmudgeon, conspiracy tard ass?
WHITE POWER! THATS HOW!

WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!

>Find new ones.
pretty hard when you haven't socialized with people in about a decade

>Normie here:
Yeah right tell us another one.
Sage

this is you faggett ... enjoy your stay

It'll be sweet. In high school I had this football coach who was in his 40's and single. He lived in a badass farm house with a dedicated 2 story party barn. He rode motorcycles and worked out all day, had a huge, very nice grill/smoker that he used several times a week. Plus he always had a different woman with him when I saw him. Then he knocked one up, she locked him down, and coerced him into moving halfway across the country. He was so close.

everyone dies alone

So go socialize. It's easier than you think.

Four rules for the socially retarded.
1. Learn to like people.
2. Force yourself to be happier.
3. Don't be a cunt.
4. Relax, bro.

Go to a bar and strike up a conversation. Follow the four rules, and you'll find some new friends.

>normie here
What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be out doing normie stuff and enjoying your life?

this.
Anyone who "feels" in var current_year = 2017 is a fucking retard. Feelings are degenerate and will be purged when genetic engineering becomes available. I'm not advocating for the autist supremacy, but that's kinda what I'm going for.

t. punished normie

how can you learn to like people?

Conspiring willingly with evil in order to be "around" superficial, materialistic, egomanic and ungodly people is not worth it to get your eternal soul into trouble user.

You can only serve one Lord. If it means being extruded from "society" because you stand up for the moral law and God then be it so. This world is being ruled by the fallen one anyway.

Become comfortable despising them. Steal their witty quotes and replay them right back at them. Have zero shame. Have an aura ofbeing reasonable but willing to get in a fistfight if yhe situation calls for it. Be aloof yet still within the crowd. Learn to identify and avoid the vampire bots (turbo extroverts/con men/sociopaths) using only normie means.

If you can slip into that crowd it's almost like being extra alone, it's amazing.

Sorry for typos, I'm on a POS tablet. My point was when you can use them for your own purposes, you will like them and your perspective will change.

I fucking love being able to blend into any sportsball crowd. It's like insuation on a wire. Same thing with any groip, musicfags, symphonyfags, all just pleasant interaction with NPCs while your character tends to his own private quest. Too many people overthink it.