NOW IS THE TIME! AWAKEN MY MASTERS

NOW IS THE TIME! AWAKEN MY MASTERS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How did they get into the wall in the first place?

Aiaiiaiaiaiyyy
youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM

I wish they'd get the guy who did the soundtrack for part 2 back.

nigga got mad for not allow him to put more vocals in the ost and he quit

>We could've had even more AY AY AY AY

Not kidding these guys are the only reason I would ever pick up Jojo

Should the aztec gods of fitness be classified as vampires, or is that just humans who used the stone mask?

IS THIS A JOJO REFERENCE?

Just the humans

They're super vampires.

Pretty sure they're all technically vampires, don't they still need to drink blood/absorb people in order to survive? And they still have the weakness to sunlight, there isn't really that much of a difference between them and Dio, keeping in mind that Dio didn't experiment with his vampire powers much beyond the eye lazers and ice power, especially considering how powerful the World was already.

they were underground evolved humans, they weren't vampires. Vampires were the result of their experiment to produce a food source for the pillarmen. They tried to use the same tech (stone mask) along with aja stone to modify and evolve their bodies (just like they used mask to modify human into vampires) into a perfect lifeform.

Normal vampires like Dio can't enter other organic lifeforms or just pass through though.

Again, I think it's reasonable to chalk that up to "dio not spending that much time really figuring out how much power he could get out of being a vamp"

Like, really, the pillar men excluding wham (maybe) have been alive and consious for hundreds or maybe thousands of years, and their powers were probably more easily learnt because everyone around them knows what their limitations are.

Dio, on the other hand, was all by himself during his time as a vampire, he had no one to teach him about anything he could accomplish, and as far as we saw, he grasped ice powers sometime while Jonathan was training, and eye lasers during a later battle, it could be that he just assumed that was all he could learn, and after he comes back in part 3, he's got The World, and basically thinks of it as invincible, so there was no more need to train his vampire powers.

It's all just speculation, but I imagine if Dio was given the same amount of time to live as the pillar men, he likely would have realized the same general powers eventually.

I still like part 2 and after that part 6 the most, no matter what all the 4 and 7 fags say. I think 1 and 2 are also the best series to adapt. I liked 4 and 3 when I read them, but watching them was tiring as fuck. 2 on the other hand seemed even better as anime.

>Part 3 goes to Pakistan
>they don't meet the Taliban

Missed opportunity

Yeah they can, Jack the Ripper was hiding inside a horse.

MEZAMETAMAE

WAGA ARUJITACHIYO

Best alarm clock ever. Or rather he would be, if he only had a snooze button.

>their powers were probably more easily learnt because everyone around them knows what their limitations are

Did all their species have such abilities? I seem to recall that originally they were just really long-lived, with the body horror shit being something that was unlocked by Kars' first experiments with the masks.

I agree. Best soundtrack

No, originally they were long-lived, superhumanly strong and durable, and lived beneath the ground because they couldn't abide the sun. They also consumed humans among other creatures, but eventually as humanity spread and overthrew them, they became peaceful and went into hiding.

Kars was a genius who created the stone mask to enhance their bodies and grant them all the extra abilities that the pillar men have. While it did enhance them, it couldn't make them "ultimate" like Kars wanted, especially because it couldn't overcome their sunlight weakness, and so he worked to enhance the mask, specifically by using the Aja stone, and thus become ultimate and rule over all the Earth by force.

The rest of his race sought to destroy him for his creation, being peaceful by then, so he and Esidisi, using the enhanced abilities granted by the masks, killed them all.

In humans the mask creates vampires, making them into a semi-simulacrum of a Pillar Man, but it was never originally intended for them.

You've got a point but the way the pillar men do it is different.
If someone without hamon touches them their body gets consumed on a molecular level or something.
Was Jack the Ripper even a vampire or just a zombie?
Anyways I think he got inside the horse through "traditional" means.
It's certainly different from how Wham went inside a horse during the chariot race.

The wiki says Kars is over 100,000 years old.

It isn't, you forgot that all the pillar men could manipulate vampire flesh. Santana did it to the vampire that attacked him, and wamuu did it to the vampiric horses

They can do it with normal humans too.
Like the German soldiers in Rome.
And Caesars German friend.

Maybe it just doesn't make any sense.