Hataraku Maousama

What is he even trying to accomplish? He says he's going to take over the world but he's literally stuck at McDonald's. Does he even have an extended lifespan in his normal human form?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tm0wkXBXlQI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>What is he even trying to accomplish?

A second season. He failed.

The novels are translated. Go read them and find out yourself.

Utopia, I think. He's just really bad at getting there since he now wants to have peace between humans and demons, and doesn't really know how that would work. The given reason he's still at McDonalds is that he wants to learn japanese society from the ground level.

As for the second question: Probably. He can still switch to demon king pretty much at will.

Can a (half) angel and a demon breed? I mean it's been 300+ years and he doesn't have any kids so I'm presuming he's been holding back then entire time.

Where can I find them?

Are you saying that climbing the corporate ladder at McDonald's isn't the best way to take over the world?

madokami

Use our Goddess.

Pretty sure mittens has a translation

They should be able to, yeah. And yeah, he's been too busy being the demon's workaholic hero king.

youtube.com/watch?v=tm0wkXBXlQI
The only good thing to come out of this show.

Alciel has been around for 1500 and he hasn't gotten an

gotten more then you nerd

So, Emi or Chiho?

How did this end?

s-season 2 when

i still have hope

Emi

Literally never
Is the LN still doing well?

Chiho if you have any taste.
Emi if you're a mouthbreather.

I know Maou told kimonogirl to fuck off but didn't he monologue that he doesn't think him x Chiho is going to work?

Emi by far. Chiho is not even in the race. She was left behind many ages ago, or exactly the moment Alas=Ramus came into Maou and Emi's life.

>implying
There's no reason a Demon King can't have a harem

Chance of that is close to zero. The author is a huge Maou x Emi shipper and for good reasons.

Didn't Chiho get shilled like crazy in the early novels though

>Daiyuusha-sama x Daimaou-sama
Isn't this kind of cliche?

Not any more than Emi. And Suzu actually got closer to Maou than Chiho, but her relationship can only end with being friendzoned and that eventually happens. Ever since Maou and Emi became a parent, majority of the shipping comes from them.

I believe her fate was sealed when Alas=Ramus came. Now, i am just rooting for Alciel x Rika

I thought Alciel told Rika to shove off in much the same terms as Maou told Suzu to shove off

Well if he cut off all McDonalds supply to the US he'd practically own them.

Chiho is the best girl in my opinion as she did stand up and confess. Emi on the other hand basically gets into a relationship with the guy who killed her father.

He's not even dead though

But the question still remains, why would she get into a relationship with the guy whose actions nearly destroyed humanity?

Because he's a good guy who only ever wanted the best for his people?

It's a bit odd, since it had great sales with plenty of leftover material.

The Animu was just to support the LN I suppose, which it did.

>Because he's a good guy who only ever wanted the best for his people?

Like Hitler.

Hitler did nothing wrong except maybe losing the war.

>Hitler did nothing wrong except maybe losing the war.

Like Maou.

Daily reminder Emi, Suzuno and Chiho are the new Demonic Generals. So, basically a harem.

>Chiho

Unlike Hitler the demons would've literally all died if they didn't invade the humans. Also Maou told them to do it as peacefully as they could.

She's the most productive general of them all.

But definitely the bounciest

She is the strongest for the meantime.

Except for, you know, the other four.

Alciel is too holy sensitive and Lucifer is too neet. I forget about the other two.

Well that's how he became Demon Lord in Ente Isla: started as a footsoldier, ended up ruling the whole thing.

The demons were literally starving to death on their own turf
When it comes down to it, Maou literally did nothing wrong, all he was trying to do was keep his species around. You could argue that the humans were doing nothing wrong either.

Adramelech and whoeverthefuck are dead though.

Either you gravely overestimate Chiho's power, or we mean vastly different things by "strongest".

You know, the human on Ente Isla view those demon as Muslim

If you want to count them too there are six other generals. Emi and Suzuno were named generals at the same time as chiho, back in volume 7 or 8.

Theoretically, any child of Satan-kun's should probably inherit at least some of his power, which is off the charts
So pretty much the most fertile is the one who can contribute most to demonkind

I mean the demons are evil a very simple sense. I'd rather have to deal with evil demons and lichs than people who trick you into signing a 10 million contract.

Tryhard yuusha is cutest yuusha

Suzuno.

>drops being a sexy OL that pays better to become a worker at McDonalds
Like you know, all other matters aside, this was a poor career choice.

No, she got laid off because she was stuck in the other world for a month, and being absent from work for a month gets you fired.

She was not really a proper OL though as she worked on telephone helpline.

Oh yeah I forgot about that
Being Emi is suffering

She dressed like an OL and works in an office, for the purposes of my penis she is an OL.

How to sexually harass a Hero:

-call the helpline while masturbating
-order a smile while masturbating under cover

If by strongest you mean "potentially mosty useful", then yeah, Chiho is probably that. The other ones don't really do much, or are good at much besides fighting.

Or you know, Maou could just send in the Elite Tentacle Monster Squad

How did Emi even beat the MC in the first place? She's weak as fuck from what I remember.

Isn't Suzuno a bishop or something? I imagine she'd be relatively useful for making laws and all that.

Who even cares about what he's trying to accomplish. I'd let me accomplish me all the ways he wants if you see what I mean.

She wore plate and mail, my good sire.

I'd let *him*

Well the final fight was Alciel vs. Mage and Lumberjack plus Olba + Emi vs. Maou
Alciel didn't give a shit and was more or less just no-selling everything while Maou took his only wound after getting timestopped or something.

She met him secretly beforehand and said that if he pretends to lose she'll suck his dick

If you are a demon, do not open.

The anime did a good job of using the strengths of its medium with all the background chatter like where Emi was crying outside the door. Too many times anime are just flat adaptions like someone simply filled in the blanks between each panel to get an animation.

imagine being the purist paladin warring with the Hero Emilia:

>taking bath together by the river after a long fight
>sleep together under the same tent and you can hear the almost cute breathing
>sometime she has to be the cook and you actually feel the warmth not only from the food
>she saved your life and acted cool about it while you resist the urge to fap against the very image of her face when saving you

>

>being a paladin
>ever
If you're genre saavy the only reason you choose to be the Paladin is if you want to die protecting someone just to show how powerful someone else is or if you want to get raped senseless.

/tg/ pls. I just trying to describe how hard to war with sexy woman let alone under her command.

>All the girl Alciel doujins where he gets fucked by Demon form Maou will never be scanned.

>Is the LN still doing well?
vol 15 sold 68,614 during the first half of 2016.

Yup, that theme is pretty hype

no idea how good that is
It sounds decent enough

Is that good or bad?

Tell me about Lucifer
Why does he wear the belts?

Just Believe

;_;

Why aren't we getting a S2 anyway, did it do that poorly? Or is it another case of "good series that did okay but is never getting another season"

It's the other way around. It did too well that it over-fulfilled its sole purpose of increasing the light novel sales.

Also, S1 director is a huge Chiho fag. Guess what happens to his waifu in the later part of the novels.

>a huge chihofag
Well I noticed that, there was a lot of effort put into Chiho's animations

>it did too well
Fuck.

Don't forget about the EDs (that seemingly like a message from the director to the author to make Chiho win the Maoub-owl) and the fact that they faithfully adapted most of Chiho's scenes in the LN.

He made Emi even more bitchy than she was in the novels and got rid of some of Chiho's yandere joke moments.

From my understanding, Chiho is oppai and oppai make popularity easily and thus money.

>He says he's going to take over the world
And he will. America is the global superpower, McDonald's is its greatest export. Whoever controls McDonald's controls the world.

To be honest I didn't mind Emi being bitchier
It makes a lot of fucking sense for the Hero to be an extreme bitch towards the King of Demons

Maidragon is actually pretty close premise-wise, with added comfy.

He enjoys being in Japan and eating meat everyday

Chiho

Is Ente Isla just another planet like Earth?

Yes.

So, they are aliens?

Sounds more like a different dimension.

Yeah, and the angels too.