People on this board that actually think medshits are superior to nordics

>people on this board that actually think medshits are superior to nordics

top kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ch-fed2_swY
qz.com/677380/1700-years-ago-the-mismanagement-of-a-migrant-crisis-cost-rome-its-empire/
amazon.com/Sea-Wolves-History-Vikings-ebook/dp/B00QJ29DPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mWxppftPUZI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why not like all non muslim, non jewish conservative whites?

Why make differences between them?
Such a kike-ish thing to do.

The problem with nords is if they are outdoors for too long they end up looking like a lobster

You don't like Headshot Simo?

No this is what they look like.

WE

>people on this board that actually think that their divide and conquer tactics work

top kek

WUZ

Nords are the true descendants of Gods

Meds created Western Civilization. Europe was build on Rome heritage. Nordics have better looks and german engineers though.

Conservative does not equal good.
McDonald's Cain was once a republican leader.

Nords are numales and/or gay. They never were that impressive to begin with. They basically terrorised Europe with Blitzkrieg tactics. When Europe caught on, they became history.

>what is divide et impera

You are not nordic you are an anglo subhuman with some abbo dna.Sage.

kike shill

stay mad medniggers

We should build a 100 ft wall to the south of the germanic peoples and unite as gods chosen people and übermensch tbqh. Untermensch will be deported and we will have heaven on earth and will be the dominant superpower on earth within 10 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=ch-fed2_swY

I hate both. Meds act like niggers, forming gangs and are degenerate. Nords/Germanics act like they're a superior species gracing Earth with their presence when really they're just up themselves.

I am Slav though. Our contributions to Europe are nearly non existent, when compared to Meds.
What's your ethnicity?

They are more respectable than nordcucks, especially these days. Also that BBC whore in your pic needs to apply some sunscreen to her face instead of just semen.

>meds built Western Civilization
do Italiniggers actually believe this?

>be uncivilized viking monkey
>steal roman culture
WE IZ KANGZ WE WUZ SUPERIOR RACE N SHIIIET

>Amerimut
you're probably a nigger too

Amenhotep and Rameses both have non-white skull shapes. Especially Amenhotep coming from Upper Egypt, he was actually genetically identical to modern day ethiopians and there are actual hieroglyphs of him depicted with dark skin. What a dumb fucking image.

>Pharaohs known for wearing makeup
>Thinking they didn't dye their hair too

>Be Spanish shit skin eurospic
>think white romans are your brothers

huh? Vikings never stole any "culture" ... They had their fucking own culture.

>people on this board unironically divide and conquer.

They are to stupid to understand.
>Group A built civilization 1
>Group B comes like flies to light and starts raping everything.
>Group C comes about.
>Group A leaves civ.1 to go to civ.2
>Civ 2 looks like civ 1 so group c in civ 1 taught group a all they now.
>hurredurre

NORDS WUC ROMASN N SIHT

They are tho

>steal roman culture

Huh? When did they do this?

kukstralian keep crying on this board while we take over oz its our now, cuz.

I'm basically 100% Bavarian but this sort of shit is Varg-level of WEWUZing. It's cringe, especially when coming from a fucking american holy shit

le americans built modern civiliation rite xD
with bestbuy and walmart lol xD
dont forget hambugers and hotdogs hehe !! america = FREEDOM! best country :DDDD
haha fukin Euros XDDDDDD we conquered the world!!! :^))))))

Marvel isn’t real kiddo

>Not knowing that the fall of Rome was caused by immigration of northern Barbarians
>Group B literally stands for Barbarians
American education everyone.

Noone is saying that tho.

>Not knowing that the fall of Rome was caused by immigration of northern Barbarians

How did you come to this retarded conclusion?

Go mow my lawn, Pablo.

nothing wrong with competition ... whites should stick together given how grim its getting

>Those eyebrows

He fell for the barbarian meme. He's unable to accept that Rome got blacked and that was it's downfall, not famine, political tensions, or them being so wealthy they became degenerate(that was a consequence of multiculti).

>Denmark
qz.com/677380/1700-years-ago-the-mismanagement-of-a-migrant-crisis-cost-rome-its-empire/
>Affirmative action barbarians turning on their military leaders
>Constant influx of low IQ hobos is not biggie either
I don't know idiot, look at the when Rome started taking in northerners and then look at when Rome started collapsing..
The absolute state of millennials... I lose hope for the future of Europe more and more every day. You people on this board are suppose to be our last stand yet you don't even know BASIC history? We're fucked

Good. Fuck rome

Lmao I don't even care to convince a 56%er desu, but I'd like to end this by pointing out the irony of the fact that it IS true that Italians are rapebabies, but the "Niggers" who polluted the gene pool are the same ones who WE WUZ.
Much like how niggers don't realize that Egypt fell because of their presence

DF wants to build a wall seperating us from Germany. Not kidding. Google Anders Vistisen and German wall.

Why does Rome and Greece, or even Egypt have ruins? If the population remained genetically unchanged, why is it that they couldn't maintain these structures they built, their pride and joy? Why is it the barbarians have managed to maintain their monuments up untill they get the Rhodesia or Baltimore treatment?

Youre right

Because Muh evil barbarian snowniggers

inb4 some mouth-breathing mexican comes in spurging about "muh classical phenotype"

white girls love meds

t.urk

We had culture you swine.

The Vikings were much more civilized and sophisticated than the popular conception. This is an interesting audio book a just got started on.
amazon.com/Sea-Wolves-History-Vikings-ebook/dp/B00QJ29DPQ

>What is a 1000 year difference between top and bottom

Did you even read the article yourself?

>But things eventually changed. The military officials who were in charge of provisions for the Goths—an ancient version of the support offered to migrants arriving in Greece or Italy—were corrupt and profited off of what was meant for the refugees. The starving Goths were forced to buy dog meat from the Romans.
Marcellinus has no doubt: “their treacherous covetousness was the cause of all our [the Romans’] disasters.”
The trust between the abused Goths and the Romans was broken several times before Adrianople, and the Goths went from wanting to become Roman to wanting to destroy Rome.

Rome got blacked and the leaders were greedy warmongers. Stop trying to rewrite history you uppity alpine jew.

Not DF policy. But if Germany doesn't get their shit together it probably will be wise in a few decades.

Ofc you had

>humans who live in a false reality thinking they are somehow superior to other humans when we are all aspects of the same source.

youtube.com/watch?v=mWxppftPUZI

t. ozkike strikes back
>hehe let's D&C Sup Forumsacks

become an Orthodox Christian you degenerate jewish trashcan

Who would win?

>comparing your race's adult men to the one god that's supposed to look like a twink faggot

>meds in bce are comparable to modern meds racially

Truth with modifications, vikings were also exceptional traders and explorers, history was written by monks, they were kinda biased against vikings.
Vikings proved their superiority, until their culture got raped by christianity and traitors.
Now shitskins are mimicing our culture a thousand years back, and we can either fight them or let them proclaim themselves the master race.

Her name?

>Who would win?
Not the Roman Empire apparently.

>pointed-up nose
lol, fuck off wh*tey

hair changes color when dead. Red melanin is last to degrade(hair has: red, brown, and black melanin)

It is a part of it but other issues caused the failure of their borders in the first place
>using said barbarians as the military force. hence no loyalty
>in general immigration that did not assimilate
>currency debasement
>gibs
>women's rights
>The most degenerate fucked up line of emperors of all time.
>corruption

In the late stage of the empire both the roman and barbarian were nordics.

Thanks. Will look into this.

I would love to work on that wall. If they would allow us to made it aesthetically coherent to our cultural heritage and not some concrete commie shit.

Fucking mongrel, I wish I could say the same about spain, but despite your people consisting of muslims, niggers and primitive retards, you actually have beautiful architechture.

What can i say,Iberian superiority.

We werent brothers of roman. We were, in fact, Romans.

Illiterate.

fuck me for being proud of my highest average iq in europe and thick italian salami in my shorts right?

>Semi-humans from the snowlands claiming to have anything of worth until christianity
>Spawn of Rome still larping as romanz and shiet

Do you westerners ever change?

Fuck that's aesthetic.

NORDS WUZ MEDITERRANEANS AND SHIT

Nord are not built for Australia.. one day in our sun and they are Lobster red.. might be better suited to Antartica

Even savage nords who stuck their axe and dick in every single molecular thing had more value, culture and common intelligence than niggers of today.

Yes, at least they're white.

I'm more a pro-med than a pro-vikangz but this meme is retarded, unironically comparing vikings to niggers is stupid as shit.

Vikings were not only looters and rapists they were sailors, adventurers, merchants, conquerors etc etc.

Niggers are just niggers, they don't have any History.

Sadly, those men died at Pulse Nightclub in Orlando. It was a tragedy for the Spanish gay community.

Daily friendly reminder that it is already been proven that even ancient greek ELITE were basically the same genetically as modern greeks and that all nordicists are retarded.

kek