Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YSkdeOdHl9M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Non non biyori

every show you watched at release once per week you fucking faggot

nice rec thread, very subtle

>that one user who thinks every thread is a subtle recommendation thread

People like you would go far on Sup Forums

The greatest love story ever told is even better on a second or third watch through. Pic obviously related.

Does it?

The greatest love story ever told is Toradora though.

I'm glad I only had to watch this once.

One of the endings of Toradora has Ryuuji getting with his mum. Does that count?

Wait what? Are you for real? You mean he just sticks with his mom and supports her not actually fucking his own mother.

I'm actually watching this show for the first time right now, and I'm fucking confused.

I was enjoying it well enough, it's pretty decently directed, it's sorta charming, and manages to avoid overwhelming cliche, but I just watched the episode where imouto gets an anime produced.

What the fuck is going on? It's like I suddenly got dumped into a completely different show. It's not just that the story took a turn, but everything about this ep shared almost no relation to anything that has come before. I'm just confused. I've marathoned the show up to this point but that ep just turned me off. It's not even that I disagree with the direction they took the ep, but it just makes no sense. It's like it suddenly shattered any suspension of disbelief I had going with this show. I didn't recognize what I was watching anymore.

Maybe this is some crazy meta-level turn that won't make sense until I finish the season. Maybe it's just a weird padding artifact. I'll carry on and see how things go, but I can't do it right now. Is it just me?

Chromartie High School
Scryed
Initial D
TTGL
Trigun
Wolf's Rain
YYH

Except Mayoiga

Yeah pretty much. The ending has Ryuuji admit that he's attracted to his mum but there's nothing in that ending admitting it's mutual so we don't know if it ever becomes more than a one-sided incestual crush.

>but I just watched the episode where imouto gets an anime produced.
>What the fuck is going on? It's like I suddenly got dumped into a completely different show.
The Director or some shit wrote that episode. So it's literally a different writer. It's an anime only episode not related to the source at all.

It's going to get weirder sometimes when the anime starts skipping and changing shit around.

No, PSP/games don't count. Fuck off with that fanfiction tier bullshit.

Not him but it really gets better when you already know what to expect

Are there people that do this? Rewatch the entire show at the end of the season? Seems like way too much effort. Particularly if you're the type to pick up everything

Only the ones I really liked, and I usually wait a while after the season ends before rewatching them

That adds up, I suppose. It feels like they just don't take the show seriously at all so they just threw whatever in. Which, I mean, it's mostly just a dumb comedy, so maybe I can see where they're coming from with that kind of attitude even though I don't agree with it.

But then what's up with the content of the episode? Based on what you're saying, the director was fucking with the adaptation more or less on a whim, and the content of the episode is literally about them preventing an anime production staff from fucking with the original content. I can only assume it's supposed to be ironic? Some kind of meta-joke. I feel like I could appreciate it in a better integrated context, but right when I was grooving to this show it kicked me in the ass and told me to go fuck myself.

Still is one of my favorites.

I couldn't imagine enjoying this show more than I did when I first watched it. It was like 9/10.

I've watched Working S1 over a dozen times probably, S2 close to that. I don't know why, just something about the introduction of new dynamics in the relationships is perfect and always a joy to watch unfold, especially Satou and Yachiyo.

Waiting on that BD batch for S3, hurry the fuck up Dame.

How? I couldn't bare to watch that shit even once let alone multiple times

Michiko to Hatchin and Samurai Champloo

I really didn't think it would be a fun rewatch but it definitely was.

The director, who was the writer of that episode, was a huge nekofag and was frustrated with both the way the story was going to go and the demands made by the series creator (VAs, OP changing every episode). So he made that episode where Kirino, the original creator of a series, was a bitch and little amazing Kuroneko saves the day at the end.

You'll see that pattern a lot throughout the anime. Scenes that make Kirino look like a bitch added left and right while deleting most dere moments. While the opposite happens to the cat (dere added, bitch deleted).

So no, it's not a joke. It's a big "Fuck you" to the original creator of the series from the anime's director. Them hating each others guts is not a secret. There's literally an interview where they basically get in a fight over the ending.

I feel like a solid half of the reason I watched all of Working was because of that S1 OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=YSkdeOdHl9M

Why does it seem like in half the stories about the dynamic between original creator and anime director the original creator has absolute control, and in the other half the original creator has seemingly no control?

Anyway, sounds like they're both fucking stupid because Manami is so obviously best girl. I'd put a ring on that shit day one. Let's do the run-down:

1. Comfy af
2. Megane
3. At first glance you might think she's frumpy, but she's actually cute as a button. She's got the perfect kawaii voice, too
4. Completely devoted
5. Literally throwing herself at you
6. Whole family literally throwing her at you
7. Hints she might end up being a bit of a sex fiend
8. Fucking pastry chef
9. Childhood friend
10. Proven herself to be satisfyingly bullyable, nice and awkward, rolls with the punches and doesn't take it seriously
11. Perfect housewife material
12. Not a huge bitch like everybody else in the show

Fuck this dude for not being able to recognize a good thing when it's rubbing its tits in his face. Kirino is a pump and dump hoe built for speed, Manami is a lifetime supply of passionate, bend her over the kitchen counter in the morning, after work bath time blowjob/titjob in the evening, spend years getting to know that ass kind of woman.

I'm mad.

Youre actually autistic.

By Japanese law, the original creator has absolute control. There's some cases where he is put into bad deals or he just lets things get out of his control but it's his own doing.

>Manami is so obviously best girl
Literally kill yourself.

Hey, if you had normal taste, I wouldnt be calling you autistic. Youre a special one thats for sure.

Fuckin meganefags.

I suppose I shouldn't be throwing stones when I'm the one watching a show written for incest fetishists.