WHO THE FUCK HERE IS WISHING FOR THE NEXT WORLD WAR SO THAT MEN AND FUCCBOIS CAN FINALLY BE SEPERATED?!

WHO THE FUCK HERE IS WISHING FOR THE NEXT WORLD WAR SO THAT MEN AND FUCCBOIS CAN FINALLY BE SEPERATED?!

WW3 WHEN?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Switzerland
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stay safe, boys. Don't worry, your women will be in good hands.

>mfw WW3 starts in 2039 with Poland invading Germany

>men go to war for israel
>soyboys stay home
Yeah na

>implying there won't be people back at home hunting the cowards.

good luck with that faggot.

They are getting drafted because of equality... dont be a fucking Nazi its 2017

WW3 when?

I feel like I will be older than draft age before WW3 officially breaks out. I will hope I won't have to send a child of to a ZOG war.

>ZOG war

How would you even know before it happens.

perhaps it's a true war between US and (((THEM)))

Don't be a shilling faggot.

The next war will be a race war.

we chile need to take over south america and destroy the soyboys

strong men will die. weak men will stay home

>what is a draft

A draft WILL happen during WW3.

don't be a soygoy

Implying millenials wont starve to death because rations come in cans...kek.

The draft happened for Vietnam, the liberal scum got draft deferments

hey, it's that left wing weak man! such a jewy face

If it is a race war between our people and anyone else I will be there fighting.

We are already in it -- the war for the Mind.

Don't be so eager to die shit for brains.
What the fuck is wrong with you people, you don't get another life when yours ends, that's it.
Ain't a fucking game you stupid child
Go back to playing cod.

It would be nice if the casual toss of Sup Forums was conscripted and killed somewhere far away, so yeah, why not?

WW3 will be ideological, it will be a global civil war m8, so yeah the soyboys are as good as dead

>flag

lol, can't hide in your weed farms forever

>actually wanting to help jewish gun sellers to get even more money while you die
that's so american tier it hurts

hey little man, your power fantasies aren't impressing anyone. go and get a life

Fucking A my brother. I need some major happenings in my life. Seeing the daily degeneracy is starting to really depress me.

>Seeing the daily degeneracy
Well if you keep surrounding yourself with it. One might wonder that you might even attract it.

>flag

your country has never fought a war.
what would you know PUSSY.

It will be "happening" sooner than you think. However it will be a Balkan style conflict (think 90's Yugoslav wars on a much more massive level) here in the US. There will be nothing "civil" about this war, and there won't be two clearly defined sides.

Same thing will happen in Europe withing a generation, however I have a feeling that will have a much more nationalistic theme.

Last time a World War happened, the fuccbois stayed home and bred the women while the men died.

Lots of forest, I'm not dying for jew bankers.
I appreciate my life more than being cannon fodder.

Coming from a country with on culture, educate yourself:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Switzerland

But that doesn't matter. Knowing how to man-up or live a decent life isn't correlated with the number of wars your country has fought or how cultured a country is. Must be a sad life, if the only source of pride comes from the colors on rag.

Amusing as it now is, Poland actually could invade Germany since the German military has been cut to the bare bones. Germany has been selling off it's hi-tech land weapons for years (Leopard II tanks for example) to countries like Sweden and Poland.

Think Germany only has around 200 tanks left, Poland I believe has triple that number at least. Luftwaffe is still capable, but the Polish Air Force is no joke either.

I saw a while back that Switzerland was doing war plans based on massive civil breakdown in France and Germany and stopping the ensuing horde from swallowing Switzerland.

I fear for those guys, we talk about it now in an abstract sense but there *will* be a day where border guards have to hold fast and do their duty.

>men go off to war because they're the only ones fit enough to pass
>fuckbois breed the next generation of super-fuckbois

yes goy, have your WW3, you neeed your WW3

why would they want to though, what's the gain?

they have to rule over those dickheads and deal with all the political bullshit as well and it's not worth it
they'd be more likely to try and get a nuclear weapon to ensure their sovreignty because Poland is so easy to invade given it's geogrpahy

Though I'll grant you, the memes would be pretty good.

Shut the fuck up idiot. The only way to completely avoid it is by living in the forest somewhere avoiding all human contact.

Destroy the best, and they have by sending them off to fight their jew banker wars throughout history.
Why seek so desperately to be jewed?
I would rather fight a noble cause, and not have my children die for nothing but profit.

>lel neutral will take your gold but not fight argument.

fuck off mountain jew.

>living in the forest somewhere avoiding all human contact.
Sounds so comfy. Can't wait.

WHO HERE A VIOLENT IDIOT WILLING TO FIGHT AND DIE FOR RICH ASSHOLES?

Not saying they would actually want to do it, just that Germany has become so cucked militarily it would be possible now to invade it (not like it's citizens would rise up in defense of the "Reich")

Poland is the most well armed country in Central Europe now given to its geography and fears of Russia (founded or not). Meanwhile Western Europe has been cutting their military expenditures to the bare bones for years to pay for increasing social programs.

do the men scare you and want it all over quick awww

last i checked, Greece has the biggest number of tanks in continental europe, Poland is second place, with a couple thousand tanks.

German armed forces is an oxymoron, today, even the Republic of South Sudan would conquer berlin in a day.

But, nobody wants to invade germany in the first place.
Why would anybody want to?

If anything, people want germany to simply fuck off, not conquer their nigger filled orwellian hellhole.

I laughed.
Good night.

I'm not a coward you can hunt me and find a bullet in your eye. But i'm not getting my leg blown off to protect some rich pigs economic gains.
Please all retards go kill each other and let the real men with brains and looks take over making the next generation.

> just that Germany has become so cucked militarily it would be possible now to invade it (not like it's citizens would rise up in defense of the "Reich")

thats actually spot on.
There was a quite recent poll in germany, the question was "would you defend germany in a war".

85% said "NO".

>wanting to fight which it's likely to be another jew war for the goys to die

Nice one, mutt.

Liberal scum and Donald Trump

Probably, but you can minimize it by not obsessing over every little thing that is happening in the world. Here are some starters, while doing these you are also counteracting degeneracy.
Do you a stable and supportive relationship with your friends? Does your work get apprecieated?
What about your hobbies, do you find joy in them? Does your hobby connect you with other people?

He was a rich, democrat Jew Yorker at the time. He was liberal scum

>(founded or not)

Promise you mate they're not, I can't be fucked going into it now but the geography of Poland is really shit for a defensive war because it's so flat, it's why the Germans (and Russians) rolled them so fast with waves of tanks despite the Poles tenacity.

On that note, it's also a similar reason why Russia went for Crimea and East Ukraine, look at the map there and it's a flat area into important Russian areas (oil/energy areas).

Plus I'm starting to think the EU will want to invade Poland with it's "EU army" because they're drunk on power and are an Empire that doesn't want people leaving, but haven't convinced myself yet.

I've already cancelled my holiday plans to Scandanavia, might go to Poland in a few years as it still look European, prices are good and I'm happy for my money to go into their economy as they're not a nation of dickless cowards.
Though I'm also looking at Moscow, sorry Polefriends.

>go throw yourself into a blender man, you arent some fuckboy are you? Rothschild banking dynasty needs you!
>Me? Oh no, i'll be staying home to make sure all men will go to give their lives for the interests of JewSA. Don't worry, your women will be in a good hands.
I like the way you think.

Yep, again Poland is no joke, while Germany has withered on the vine to pay for its "rapeugees".

Regarding Polish tank numbers, aren't most of those vanilla T-72's in reserve? Still leaves a good number of capable Leo II's and T-72/PT-91 Twardy's.

>FUCCBOIS
gas self sagejjkkhuiy7y97809

>SO THAT MEN AND FUCCBOIS CAN FINALLY BE SEPERATED?!

You mean the men go and die, young, healthy and childless, and the "fuccbois" live and likely breed (mabybe).

Kek

I say that simply because there will be plenty who are too old to go to war.

Anyway, you are already fucked by being Putin's fleshlight.

no way you're over about 17
no political knowledge
but really wants to join in

>>>ZOG war
>>How would you even know before it happens.
>>perhaps it's a true war between US and((THEM)))
>>Don't be a shilling faggot.
>>the next war will be a race war.

Not saying that Poland isn't justified in being worried.

Just saying I don't buy into the neocon bullshit that Putin is looking at a map of Poland and getting a hard-on. The "west" is now selling that same bill of shite for Finland in order to bring them into our orbit geopolitically (muh Russians gonna invade Helsinki mate!).

Russia is not stupid. I see Russia's desire for territory long-term extending to eastern Ukraine, Belarus and possibly Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania if a war with NATO ever occurs.

Wait were the men in the factories fuccbois or were they men too?

All that happens in wars is the courageous men kill each other while the fuccbois sit at home and protest and drink soy.

> it's so flat, it's why the Germans (and Russians) rolled them so fast with waves of tanks despite the Poles tenacity.

while i thank you for the compliment, the geography of the land didnt have much of an impact on the invasion.
The couple of million Nazi and Soviet troops, supported by the slovaks, surrounding the country from literally 360 degrees and zero outside help was the reason we lost.

For example, both french and british armies combined, attacked only by germany alone, got steamrolled in the same timespan.
The war for france was basically over in 3 days, when the germans bypassed the maginot line by going through the belgian forests and where halfway to paris.

>Plus I'm starting to think the EU will want to invade Poland with it's "EU army" because they're drunk on power and are an Empire that doesn't want people leaving, but haven't convinced myself yet.

that is spot on.
yesterday shultz said he wants EU to transform into the Unites States of Europe by 2025, and anybody who refuses will be dropped off the bloc.

hint hint, last month, whats left of the german army was training to get prepared to the event of "The EU collapsing".

The next 10 years will be pretty funny.

Your reading comprehension is way off

You're still here? Shouldn't you be building mosques?

>le triggered mountain jew.

The only thing worse than the enemy is a neutral ass licking faggot.

kys, seriously.

Your reading comprehension is way off

>Regarding Polish tank numbers, aren't most of those vanilla T-72's in reserve? Still leaves a good number of capable Leo II's and T-72/PT-91 Twardy's.

yes :) we bought off most of the german Leo II's, and with the PT-91 they are the our main battle tanks, the modernised T-72's are for support.

The Twardy is a good tank, not the best, but good.

>implying modern warfare doesn't do the exact opposite of that
burger education

"Plus I'm starting to think the EU will want to invade Poland with it's "EU army" because they're drunk on power and are an Empire that doesn't want people leaving, but haven't convinced myself yet. "

That's one wargame I would love to play. Cucked Western European EU armies led by feminist defense ministers invading based Central European coalition of Poland, Hungary and possibly Slovakia.

Would make for some interesting "what-ifs", with Russia being the wild card (Russia intervening on behalf of Hungary and Poland.....).

Not very realistic IMHO, but I have seen far worse speculative conflicts over the years.

see my point proven no political knowledge
and only race buzz words for come backs

and replying to with is even more proof lol

>still crying of Dunkirk

>>>cucks.com

The level of idiocy in this post is amazing. I never beleived that the american education system could be that bad, but this convinces me.

no one with any concept of war wishes for war.

at least no one with any human decency.

OP is scum.

Secretly hoping for it,
but I'm afraid not enough people know about the blight of the jews.

>with Russia being the wild card (Russia intervening on behalf of Hungary and Poland.....).

the last thousand years of being neighbours to Russia, i can promise you they will invade the whole continental europe if they feel like they can win.
The only "russia deterrent" in existance is fortifying your borders like a motherfucker and cross your fingers, because you can never tell when they will decide to put a knife in your back, while you're busy with another war.

However, i dont think the russian invasion is plausible, considering the western cucked countries would probably collapse before the russians would even mobilise.

You really should hit us up for some surplus M1's, we have hundreds gathering dust in storage. We can give billions a year in "aid" to Israel, the least we could do for Poland is send you some capable armor.

You should ask for it by calling it "reparations for Yalta!"..........:-)

I know you mean well, but don't invest the energy for some edgelord. He's not in a position where he can have any meaningful conversation and won't listen to you. Because "it's all a joke"

kek

Childless dried up dyke vags vs. Polish based defense minister......Kek!

do you understand the words you're typing
child

and crying about the Miracle of Dunkirk no its was something incredible

Oh yeah, that's true.
Putin isn't going to fucking invade, Russia isn't the USSR. They want to keep their near borders in their influence which to be honest.....they're kind of meant to.

Agreed.
Just look at what the USSR did to Hungary as well, they got nationalist ideas on their own destiny and ate tanks.

Though Poland nearly joined the Axis, your leader was mates with Hitler but he died from his health, how different things could have been it's surreal to think of.
Then Churchill sold you out, too.

I'm not a brit, just here on holiday but I fear for your country as you might be aware but more in the younger generations need to realize the nature of the beast now.

I hope you strengthen ties with more in the Visegrad group or 3 seas and shit like that.

Do not make the mistake of thinking it's all about military power, they will attack you economically and that's a whole different dimension. Germany is weak militarily but for now it's economy is a titan.

It's a less exciting form of war so many skip it over.
Watch out for brainwashing of the youth and all that shit, look at what they're doing here and in that hellscape we used to call "Sweden".

Alaskans will just cross that measly 60 miles and take Russia as a prize.
Then we drill your oil and drill the women.

Lol bro it's all about that dark enlightenment lmao fuck democracy we need an authoritarian government to keep us perpetually at war and tell us when to shit cuz I'm tired of western soyboys lmao xD

unfortunately, american Abrams are a real pain in the ass to maintain, different fuel, totally different engine.
While these tanks are really good, and even if you gave us a lot of em, we'd still need to construct an entire infrastructure to maintain these tanks.

We would, very gladly, accept your drone fleets and anti air systems, though.
We're fine on the tank department, but the future of warfare lies in drones.

Trump will stop you.

well to be honest I am bored at work
and mental gymnastics with a idiot can be training

>MEN AND FUCCBOIS
Sluts, that guy that gave you mental illness by cumming on your face is a total badass. Stop calling him a fuccboi as if its an insult. sage

>losing a battle because of arrogance and bad intel.

>miracle.

you brits are funny.

>Europe invades Poland once again.
>Russia comes to rescure.
>Poland, 50 years later - pay us gibs evil opressors!
Fuck no, this time Poland will have to ride it out on it's own.

>Russia comes to rescue

thats an oxymoron.

As i said, you are on your own this time.
Good luck.

After crushing them and driving them to the Atlantic the only thing left for trumpy trump will be the lamentations of the women.

>As i said, you are on your own this time.

no more russian """""""""""rescue""""""""""" operations?

THANK GOD.

Weren't world wars the shit that started the whole thing?

>>Russia comes to rescure.
this. But this time for reals, up to France border. Because fuck French cocksucking twats, they full of AIDs.

ohh dear my boy, pick up history book
before you assume bad Intel

and we are funny it why we have the best comedy and stand ups

>comes to resque
If you want to cheat someone - talk to people who don't know shit about history. Here is a bad place for your "resque".

*removing shitskins up to France border.

"Oh yeah, that's true.
Putin isn't going to fucking invade, Russia isn't the USSR. They want to keep their near borders in their influence which to be honest.....they're kind of meant to."

Yep, it actually pisses me off seeing so many morons fall for the "muh Putin gonna invade you" shit.

Spent many years as an officer in USNI, my specialty was Russia and Eastern Europe. Taught a number of courses on the history of the Cold War. You would not believe how little people now remember.

One fact conveniently forgotten was the promise of daddy Bush to Gorbachev in 1990, in which we promised not to expand NATO to Russia's borders (much less allowing former Soviet republics to join).

We then allowed Russia to be economically plundered in the 1990's on top of NATO expansion, then attempted to ignore her completely on the world stage (Kosovo-Serbian-NATO conflict), then we wonder how someone like Putin came to be. Fears of encirclement in Russia is not a myth, and should have never been taken lightly by the west IMHO.

It is we who set the course now being taken.....

think he can start stuff not sure he good at stopping shit