Seems like he was an interesting guy.
>How insane was he?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=StK3oFcLWeU
archive.org/details/Charles_Manson_SuperStar
youtube.com/watch?v=jFgbpkhP-js
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Manson
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He knew Nazis weren't bad guys, they just lost. He used that to mimic his situation with the feds. Manson wasn't a bad guy, he just lost.

youtube.com/watch?v=StK3oFcLWeU

Check this, by Stefan Molyneux, about his childhood.

A CIA nigger betrayed by other CIA niggers

RIP

his music was fucking garbage

Mandatory viewing for all Sup Forums users
archive.org/details/Charles_Manson_SuperStar

Manson is a hero of mine. A true political prisoner.

HELTER SKELTER

youtube.com/watch?v=jFgbpkhP-js

>>How insane was he?
which psychiatric disease did he have anyway?

Manson, killed no one and spent 40+ in prison, globally derided. Mandela, killed over 30 people (8 of which were children) spent 27 years in prison (could have been just 6 had he renounced violence), yet somehow an international hero! Go figure!

They proved ( ? ) that he ordered his family to kill those people. He actually didn't kill a single person, but he conspired to kill people, that is why he was sentenced.

All of them

He accurately describes the Prison world view. People in prison view the world differently. There is no political correctness or civility, there is only a code. You do you, I do me. What you do has nothing to do with me unless it has something to do with me.

He is mafiaso.. He has been imprisoned since a teenager. He learned a little bit of hindusim about how to look inwardly. He was able to do that, and that created a kind of music within him. When he was released to California, he brought his prison code of life mixed with Hinduisum at the right exact moment when HIppies existed. They wanted a counter culture because they knew that Vietnam was wrong. They knew the "MAN" was wrong. Manson provided this counter culture. He gave hsi followers ideas. These ideas they did, and they did it whole-heartedeldly.

Manson was innocent. Just because his ideas led to the death of that Kike Dick Sucker Sharon Tate and her drug addicted degenerate Hollywood scum friends, Manson did not do it. He did not infer for them to do it. He just told them to do what they think is right and it's not on him to tell the government jack shit.

Manson is by no means an enlightened guru, he was a product of the world around him. He was a product of the parents given to him. He is famous because of a providential right place right time think. He was a victim of the United States Government.

Apt summary, but you failed to mention he believes Jesus Christ is reality. I feel like you focused on the hindu shit too much.

on a scale of one to ten he was potato insane

t.nigger music lover

Getting your info from that fag... Sup Forums has been goyed

Manson was stitch up long before his blatantly unfair trial!

>>How insane was he?
WHITE POWER! THATS HOW!

WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!WHITE POWER!

He once said he led a revolution to overthrow a monarchy in a past life.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Manson
>However, in January, he was caught raping a boy at knifepoint.
>Roberts' biological mother claims to have been a member of the Manson Family who left in mid-1967 after being raped by Manson