What does Sup Forums think of this guy?

What does pol think of roger stone is he based and ourguy? Or is he just a literal cuck?

to give an opinion would consider him worth of an opinion... Another Larper on the Trump Train

I like Mike Pence

He's like a melting mike pence.

Is anyone else bothered by his face? He has that jewy/reptile/Satan thing going on, offends me on a primal level

Agree with user saying he's like a snake, at one point this guy said he was poisoned by polonium while shilling for his book. Later made claimed a hitman ran into his car, failed to kill or injure Stone with the initial impact and then, just drove away?

Man, that Pence has seen better days.

Hes more influential than people realize. I actually think hes the one behind the sexual assault accusation of all those fags in congress.

he was poisoned, kgb have been known to use fucked poisons and radioactive shit, and the glownigger was trying to make it look like russians were closing their relationship with him. the glowniggers do hit and runs on politcal enemies pretty frequently over the 60-70 year lifespan they've had. its not hollywood, if they fail a hit and run they arent going to walk out with a cool leather jacket and a silencer that goes pew pew. if they use bullets they do a 2shot suicide in your apartment, where no one will see it and the coroner is on payroll. a hit and run could be anyone, or even an "accident". gives them plausible deniability. pretty sure the only reason they stopped is because they dropped the whole testifying bs. they were trying to paint it like he was going to testify, and thats why the russians had him killed. he is a snake, but hes trumps snake and a friend of 40 years. if you guys arent shilling on purpose, you could have almost fooled me. trying looking into some of the suicides around bill clinton during his term as gov of arkansas, where some of those people were decapitated by "heart attacks", or ran over by trains in handcuffs.

Reminder that Roger Stone is NOT a jew. He is an ordinary guy from a working class catholic family.

he brought down Franken. Stone collaborated with her news producer and coached her story. Here's the thing about Stone- he takes much more credit than he's due for some things he was only partially involved with- and disavows all credit for things he is entirely responsible for. I guess it's part of is disinformation persona, but it appears to work. He hasn't been charged with a crime even though the fucking Dems hate him an have tried to kill him and have killed his dogs. He offered to testify to Mueller and they said fuck no. Also- quit posting this thread, Roger.

>Hes more influential than people realize. I actually think hes the one behind the sexual assault accusation of all those fags in congress.

He's learned his art from Roy Cohn, the man who used spying, blackmail and whatever means necessary to send communists to jail and in some cases, literally to their death. Also, this exact post appears on Sup Forums on a weekly basis, shill thread or what?

>cuck
He made one of the best movies ever

ALRIGHT! That photo of Roger is taken in the infowars studio and it's not in google. It's fucking Roger or one of the infowars crew posting it.

This thread is posted every day with this picture

correction it is in google. i'm an idiot. but seriously- stop it, Roger. It does look like the inside of Infowars, though.

this. stupid faggots replying deserve to be reported and banned for forum sliding

He's the least bad Jew. He can be gassed last, and we'll bring a nice cake to his going away party.

If you're poisoned with polonium, you don't get better.

They altered the Platoon poster to include Baysplosions?

I'm still trying to work out what species this cunt is

Lol, take your DNA Force bro!

as his doctors explained, Roger is a health nut and subsists on fatty fish and has never smoked, so there was no prior build up of Pollonium in his lungs. Likely he only got a partial dose.

He's funny
And has lots of cool costumes
I wish he was my dad
Daddyyyyyy.... Come backkkkk

Kek

He's a legend in my eyes. His goal in life was to spread the nationalist, anti-elite message. He has successfully done that. It makes me happy knowing we have powerful, rich people like him on our side that can further the movement.

What the hell is he?

Sacred Mayan blood.

Also he's the funniest men in american politics.

Filthy liberals.