Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - One of those days Edition

Jamaica coalition is kill.
FDP won't do the Jamaica Jive.
Grüne & CSU almost french kissing each other.
SPD now getting ready for big coalition
Presicuck Steinmeier inviting usual suspects for anudda 4 year big coalition of doom

>news
focus.de/politik/deutschland/prozess-zum-mord-an-maria-l-gewaltverbrechen-in-freiburg-hussein-k-ist-laut-vater-bereits-33-jahre-alt_id_7955255.html
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article171374591/FDP-Chef-Lindner-verliert-dramatisch-an-Zustimmung.html
spiegel.de/wirtschaft/soziales/us-steuerreform-dihk-fordert-steuersenkung-auch-in-deutschland-a-1182324.html

>AfD rekking shitlibs in the Reichstag
streamable.com/bv0n4
>fake Höckecaust memorial trolled
youtube.com/watch?v=qktW2-h3kNM
streamable.com/fhapv
streamable.com/zc5xu
streamable.com/n7iqe
streamable.com/07gka

>AfD speeches in Bundestag
youtube.com/watch?v=5X22Jk8Kt2I
youtube.com/watch?v=2hxWiou8tKY
youtube.com/watch?v=9Ve6Jnm2UTY
youtube.com/watch?v=5OFLuCWyCHg
youtube.com/watch?v=z_8UP7H7fY8

>Einzelfallmap:
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US&ll=49.59415871264955,15.439837295117286&z=6

>Jewtube videos (commentary, AfD shitposting and aesthetics):
youtube.com/watch?v=orLKEQxao_w [
youtube.com/watch?v=XQDMIZv-MZY
youtube.com/watch?v=f1fQtwWnvBA
youtube.com/watch?v=sF01_7oOffw
youtube.com/watch?v=K-QQ1-52jCA

>Kraut/pol/ OP dump
pastebin.com/twpCkZG3

>MEME RELATED
>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ
youtube.com/watch?v=2--RFShkusw
youtube.com/watch?v=7Qy9iCuclR0

>old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

merkur.de/politik/welche-privilegien-hat-staerkste-oppositionsfraktion-zr-8715782.html
nature.com/articles/nrg2734
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3048999/
academic.oup.com/scan/article/5/2-3/203/1664339
twitter.com/AnonBabble

finally th thread is here

yeah was waiting for it too

What does this all mean? I don't know German politics but I would like to.
I am a German citizen living in Canada.

I know that age is /our guys and CDU. Fucked Germany over with rapefugees.

I also know that the greens also wanna duck Germany over more also allow refugees to bring more of their extended family.

What about the other parties also did other issues? Spd? I have no idea what they do or anyone else.

Anyone care to explain for me?

bump

>CDU
former christian party, currently deinstalling Gremoney under Merkle
>SPD
allegedely a working class party, actually only a CDU clone
>Greens
(ex(?)) pedoes, drug addicts and utter retards. wish to see all Gremons ded.
>FDP
meme libertarian party. failed once utterly and made a comeback for reasons I will never understand. They had a foreign relation minister who was incapable of speaking english.
>Die Linke
leftist cancer

Freitag 11:45

AREITEN SOLLT IHR JUNGS!

t. auf arbeit aber extrem lustlos und bald is weihnachtsfeier.

i will just give you a tl;dr of all parties in the parliament.
AFD: civic nationalists but the best we got
Grüne: sjw party part of them openly endoresed the volkstot
Linke: neo commies and sjw
CDU:"conservatives" you know the drill
SPD: social democrats lost their roots in the last 30 years or so, getting more and more sjw also pro rapefugee
FDP: neo liberals, most of their concerns are econimic, basically more liberal laws but mostly for businesses

SPD is the biggest joke ever. They only live off their glorified past as a worker party. Actually policy is utter shit tier. They promise free stuff to pensioneers (since it's the biggest part of their voterbase) and foreigners. Best known for their introduction of the double citizenship just for Turks, the constant shilling for islam and refugees. They also constantly want to hand more power over to the state.

It's probably the same for social democrat parties all over Europe though.

The reason why the FDP came back is likely those that gave it a 2nd chance after changing the leadership due to dropping out of parament.
(and for the roughly 5 million Germans with a firearms permit it was the only option beside the AfD based on the EU-parament voting pattern)

The problem with the party is less the principles or general idea (if you like economic libertarianism)... but the leadership historically having no spine or principles sacrificing any demands to have a little bit of power.

Lindner, currently in charge is working on this part, stopping the coalition-talks was basically a signal to the voter that there is now some resemblance of a spine within the party leadership.
We can expect the party to position itself somewhere in between the AfD and CDU to attract unhappy CDU voters not willing to got to the AfD.

Lindner is a the dictionary definition of a Lauch it seems to me, but this move was indeed based. Gonna see how he plays long game

Quick rundown on parties:
>CDU - Christian Democratic Union: Merkels party, neocons with less war really, went full retard on refugees
>CSU - Christian Social Union: has a contract with CDU saying that they only run in Bavaria and CDU only elsewhere and that votes for them on the federal level are for CDU, slightly more right wing than CDU
>CDU and CSU together are called the Union
>SPD - Social-democratic Party Germany: Oldest party in parliament now led by Schulz, just went full EU shills
>FDP - Free Democratic Party: Neo-liberals, don't seem to know what the fuck they are doing
>Die Günen - The Greens: treehugging, cultural Marxists with a lot of neo-liberal economic policies for some reason, if Trudeau was German he'd be here
>Die Linke - The Left: Actual commies, part leftovers of the GDR governing party, part disgruntled SPD
>AfD - Alternative for Germany: /ourguys/, right wing intellectuals, closed borders, small government and small EU

Lindner has been attacked over the the move by media around the clock ever since it happened. Just today I've seen yet another article: "Lindner has never been more unpopular new poll reveals". Even Schulz called him out during the SPD party meeting the other day.

if the msm is against someone they liked before is a clear sign that he did a good thing

Literally lmaoing at the SPD right now. Mommy has so much power she can force them to commit suicide just so she can rule a little longer

Wat? Merkel is in the defense. SPD could just say no but they do not want to.

I'm wondering if the CDU/FDP/Grüne coalition was actually planned by both SPD and CDU. And now that it failed SPD looks like a retard with pants down because they are forced to go against their promise to play opposition.

afd largest opposition party incomming

he didn't play by the rules, own partys success over strategical alliances to keep the afd in check, they hate him for that it seems.
muttis Marschroute

Bump

is AfD actually a civic nationalist party?
how does civic nationalism even make sense? how can you detach the genetic makeup of a population from its culture?
culture and genes influence each other and there's a strong feedback loop between the two
if you introduce diversity in genes, then the culture will change so it won't be the same culture
will germany still be germany when only 50% of the population is german? i doubt it

So i seems what ever the SPD will do now, they will lose voters

That's why they want to stop immigration, they want to keep Germany german

it's gonna be tough to do and they don't even have the necessary majority
you'd have to stop it completely and repatriate most people who came to germany

>how does civic nationalism even make sense?
Its difficult to talk about race in germany, since WW2

its a bit complicated if we come to altright terminology they are definitely civic because they have their based black guys and turks.
but they also say in their election program that the core of the population should stay german so you cauld say they are more identitarian

Yeah it's called remigration

They're not civic, user is talking out of his ass.
keeping germany german borders on Ethno-Nationalism.

see

Thanks for the thread, sad you misse dthous 4x4 digits.
DDD

same here but with all the africans we got, they behave, dress similarly to african americans and are obsessed with rap
heck even the crime rate for these people are constantly rising and their school performance is shit
some politician even said in tv that we should be more tolerant because we are a multiethnic society, bitch wut

>stated that I voted for the AfD
>getting called a Nazi in class

I know that feel user, in the end you know that you actually did something for your country

Didn't you start the mass deportations already?

dont reveal your powerlevel(even the watered down powerlevel) around libtards

Why not? If they attack you Schlag them zu Brei

What do you care?
People like this often preach tollerance and understanding but once you question their firm beliefs you are an outcast, a nazi and should be muzzled and kept from society. a factor of danger.
Yeah, but let's not dwell in new-speak this shit is cancerous. Let's keep the church in village, as they say here.

yeah but the left has its own ways to destroy your life if they disagree with you

>Social Isolation
Already did that myself

Wochenend und Sonnenschein......
sup bros
bavaria reporting in

Also a Good indicator for the SJW elements of the German parties is the stance on women's quotas:

All parties except AfD and FDP supported it.

CSU was "skeptical", which doesn't mean much since they don't want to split from the CDU ...

But the SPD voter don't want the coalition. It is going to be under a great electoral stress since the beginning. So it is a useless long term strategy against the right.

In the short term, it may help Merkel to revalidate her leadership.

How will the elections 2018 turn out for you italien bro?

Midwest user here
German professors on my campus did a thing calling AfD Nazis, did my best to deliver some opposition.
Best of luck saving your homeland.

afd is not civic nat. there are just not THAT nationalist as you are

yeah but what does Schulz care? he's a power hungry drunk commie. He wants to forcefully unify europe under a rule where no one is happy.
The only issue is that Merkel is power hungry as well and only is willing to cut him a small piece, much to his dismay.

If they go into GroKo, they'll shoot themselves in the foot, because AfD gets to have the oppositionleadership, If they call out re-elections it will cost them all big time to the advantage of the AfD and minoritygovernment is absolutely impractical

hey! well done!
wich state if i might ask?
what did you tell them?

It's a mutual thing really. University of Regensburg held a celebration party for Clinton's expected victory. When Trump won they blew it off angrily. Was quite funny.

Why are universities even allowed to do that?

7 more years of leftist butthurt. These are good times.

i expressed myself wrong i shouldnt have put the "but" there
see

Which advantages does the Oppositionsführer have?

ahaha lol

But we are trying to catch up really fast. Cologne University now has a Gender Studies Master. It's becoming more and more infested by leftist policies.

i fucking wish, we still have a leftist party in charge obsessed with immigration and saving boats
all thanks to the european court of human rights as well since we can't stop the boats because of them since they fined us a few years back

When are your elections coming up?

Nothing meaningful actually

merkur.de/politik/welche-privilegien-hat-staerkste-oppositionsfraktion-zr-8715782.html

Then why is everyone do happy that they get to become Oppositionsführer?

Probably because they think they can run off with the role that content-wise should be executed by the AfD.

that means more parliamentarian shits and giggles
>inb4 they will be blocked by the other oppsotion partys

Minnesota
Politics around here, for the sake of not being socially outed, are best kept to "identitarian or not identitarian" since there technically isn't an "American ethnic heritage" we're able to refer to. In discussing the IOTBW posters, for example, the University made it clear that "it's fine to be proud to be French, Italian, etc., but 'white' exists as a hateful term to promote bigotry." The hypocrisy of that statement aside, the school inadvertently said that any ethno nationalist group is acceptable so long as they belong to a solid ethnic background. And AfD is one such group, so it wasn't hard to conclude "either you treat everyone as individuals, or you allow every ethnicity to have a chair at the table."

Please nuke Minnesota, by the way.

When i am not mistaken oppositionsführer get to have some positions in financing and some other seats, but obviously every party ever pretty much dies at the thought that EBIL NADSIS get to have a say in anything, lest rule over 80mil peeps.

The full list of positions granted to the AfD by then is unknown to me, i overheard that in an interview speaking about how they are happy no matter how the GroKo will go.

Mostly because you are guaranteed to get more votes on the next election since the opposition only has to point out any mistakes and act like they are against it to get browny points.
That's why the AfD is not supposed to be opposition leader: it'll make them stronger without any effort.

shit and i hope the right wins but it's gonna be tough
right parties made a coalition but from recent polls they would have only 36% of votes
then there's m5s which are retards and they have around 25%
the leftist party with the center parties which are now in charge have around 30%
then the far-left and communist shitheads which made another coalition and hate the leftist party in charge and don't want a coalition with them have only 6%
the rest are small parties and whatever, inconsequential
we are kinda lucky that the far-leftist coalition doesn't want to unite with the center and leftist parties in charge

a coalition needs more than 40% to have majority in our parliament and we don't have a good party like you guys have afd
most parties here, even rightist parties, have no idea what to do but at least they are against this nonstop immigration flow

Shit got real funny for a few days when the AfD got into the Bundestag, litterally 13% of the Country are Nazi-Wutbürger dribbledick Retards who await the grace of Mutti Merkel to be corrected

>Please nuke Minnesota, by the way
topkek

great insight
thanks!

next year, around march
hopefully the rightist coalition will win and they will keep their word, start repatriating and make immigration tougher

>Gender Studies Master

That's pretty bad, but I've already seen a gender bureau in Bavaria too. They made posts on the homepage of the 'college' (FH) in question every now and then. Quite cringeworthy. Texts with zero content. They only threw big words around to legitimize their existance. The sad pictures that accompanied these texts always showed only a handful ugly and seemingly confused girls who somehow ended up in their "Förderungsmaßnahmen". Looked like they had to lure them with free snacks even.
They also had a guide for hate-free speech to download. Literally all they had to show for.

>there technically isn't an "American ethnic heritage"
I always thought you guys had a European foundation and your heritage comes from that

When the fuck is SPD and CDU going to announce a coalition so AfD can be the strongest opposition party and grow stronger.

good luck user, we will take europe back one day

this weekend

wont happen befor next year

The coalition that they have proposed still has not materialized?

What is the situation now?

A friend of mine is going to spend his holidays in Germany.
He's 182cm tall and fit, how much german pussy is he going to get by early february?

if there will be caolition with the spd and cdu,will we se maas as bundespropagandaminister?

how dark is is skin?

>tfw 1.88
>mein Führer
He probably can only get some needy bitches, maybe some slutty one that wants to get "diverse", though, desu, there isn't much differentiating in calling one a slut, since most of them are.
Some are okay, but moost already believe it's a sacrilege to their "empowerment" to have kids.
Fucking (((feminists))).

Ehh, slightly tanned since picking up bitches at the beach is something he enjoys doing.
Ever seen those pics of fit brazilians spending their time at the beach? Yeah, like that.

Meh, don't seem like much diversity points.
I'll guess they'll call him a dirty ape and move on.

Will you lick her butthole and say "Uma Delicia"?

Kek.

this user gave you a great description
from my standpoint 5% are good matches when it comes down to the character
most german sluts became obnoxious attention whores and awful to spend time with

No but you just gave me a wonderful idea regarding his trip to Germany.

Bro all sluts are like that.

ive spent lots of time abroad and trust me
german girls have something specially awful wich i cant define at all

i met a lot of nice girls when I lived in germany
though there were some who admitted that they dated sandniggers and I kinda ghosted them, might have been too rude
it's odd how they bitch about sandniggers treating them badly but still date them, wtf

Strömender Regen und 3 Grad in Köln.
Aber gleich Weihnachtsfeier mit ner Menge Futter und Suff, das hilft gegen das Wetter.
Im Rheinland ist das Wetter scheisse und die Menschen nett.

Correct, primarily as a continuation (or refutation) of the white non-white dichotomy here (refutation in the sense that the leftists created a black non-black dichotomy, thus creating legitimate grounds for a "white" organization). Ethno nationalism is kind of a fucky practice here, however, as the 56% meme, while exaggerated, still holds some weight. Everyone here is a mutt outside of mixing with Africans, so it's difficult to say "our ethnic background" when I'm Bohemian/Spanish, my roommate is Irish/German, and my girlfriend is Polish/Irish. And I'd say, on average, people in this part of the country have anywhere between 5 and 25% Hispanic background. For racial politics, the existence of white groups in the US are solely dependant on separating Africans from everything else, which is fine, but it's hard to call that standard "ethno nationalism."

>Spektakuläre Wende im Freiburger Mordprozess: Der Angeklagte Hussein K. ist wohl bereits 33 Jahre alt. Das bestätigte sein Vater dem Gericht in einem Telefonat. Er war ursprünglich nach Jugendstrafrecht angeklagt worden, hatte später aber zugegeben, bei seinem Alter gelogen zu haben.

>Me 17. No prison pls.
>Okay, meby I haf lied a littul bit. 19, kk?
>"My son is 33 years old and you gave him state-funded housing and pocket money to buy drugs, kek."

How come they have to rely on this information in the first place? There have to be scientifical methods to find out the age of a person. And that trial is going on for months already.

Gas the bikes
Race car now.

>33
how can you be that retarded to believe that he is 17?

*Schmatz*
*Schmatz*
Schmeckt AFFENGEIL

Ethno-nationalism at this point would require large scale deportations of everyone who has come here since the 50s and the AfD is not going to do that in its current form.

2 and rain here
have a great party!
>might have been too rude
nope
u did just fine

They all look similar...
Crash the Bikes

Slow and steady wins the race war.

The AFD is not a civic nationalist or a ethno nationalist party. They have different wings of course, there are ethno nationalist and civic nationalist in their party but the party as a whole is best described as a national conservatives/liberal conservative party.

Of course it's important for the AFD, that the German people stay the big majority in these countries but on the other hand they do think that people of different races can become German by law if they assimilate.

And culture can be significantly detached from genetic makeup. Which can be observed just by the fact that culture does change over time while the race stays mostly the same. Also a ethnic Japanese who grew up in Germany will culturally be more German than an ethnic German who grew up in Japan.

You can assimilate individuals but not millions of people. Even a lot of the Europeans we have who got here thanks to the EU are of no benefit to keep realistically.

Also mass immigration is more likely to change the culture of the country than the change of the immigrants, just look the USA. The Hart-Celler act can be traced back to the introduction of Irish machine politics by the importation of Irish people and Jewish ethnic hatred of Europeans by importing Jews.

No, you can't. Only in the short term. Culture isn't independent from genes and genes aren't independent from culture.

nature.com/articles/nrg2734

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3048999/

academic.oup.com/scan/article/5/2-3/203/1664339

Would you really say that if you removed all native Japanese, took all the Germans taught them Japanese and Japanese culture that they are Japanese? Will the Japanese culture still exist as it is today or would have it evolved the same way had the population been native Japanese and not native German?

Look at pockets of different cultures in multicultural societies. The decrease of cooperation and trust between these different ethnic people. Heck even African Americans have a different culture from other Americans.

Ehrliche non meme frage Hans:

Was is mit der NPD?
Die sind raus, aber gibts ein bischen info über die?
Ich weis nur das ein junger Arier jetzt ihr aushängeschild ist.

Oh und was is mit Horst Mahler passiert?
Is er noch im Knast?

Ist die V-Mann partie geworden.
Wenn es in den nächsten Jahren sehr viel schlechter werden wird, und die Renter merken,
dass Achmed und Abdul sich einen Scheiß um
ihre Alterspflege kümmern, dann wird eventuall
Die Rechte gewählt, dann haben wir echte
NS im Bundestag.

Kontrollierte Opposition sagen hier viele,ist nur so eine "auslender rauß XDDD"-partei. Auch wenn Sup Forums keine unkontrollierte zuwanderung mag oder jemals begrüßt hat, auf deren Programm das Land zu leiten ist schlichtweg bescheuert.

lol, NPD. Interessiert keinen, diese Verfassungsschutz Bait Partei. Dumme Glatzenpartei ohne jegliche Ahnung von nationaler Identität und Kultur. Naziglatzentatoo tier.