Hey guys i'm not married, don't have any kids, fuck shitskins and just leech of your movement...

Hey guys i'm not married, don't have any kids, fuck shitskins and just leech of your movement. Don't forget to subscribe and donate to my patreon. If anyone calls me out on my hypocrisy make sure you call them a shill.

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=qK2Tdg8fvuE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thx for the post leftypol shill
saged, kys

>50,000th Lauren Southern thread of the day

Headbutt a knife, cunt.

you forgot to mention how we can see her get fat in real time

Posting in a Shillthread
The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

She's so traditional guys she is not like those stupid feminists who dont get married and fuck shitskins and get drunk every weekend and beg for money online

that image is pure cringe

must be a /leftypol/ meme

>If anyone calls me out on my hypocrisy make sure you call them a shill.

>muh shills
Reality is a shill now is it. You are worse than those retarded fat feminists breaking scales because they represent the truth.

shit like this is literally splitting up this board/movement/group etc..kys OP

Good the weak cunts need to die off if they cant call out a stupid racemixing whore that wants to blott out there race.

well if you're not a shill, and you are doing this for free you are
>pic related

tradthot thread

kys shareblue

t. chang

we don't want racemixers in an anti-racemixing movement. period.

>Muh shareblue
gas yourself JIDF we dont support race mixing whores.

Regardless of your efforts to shill, LS is very succesful in recruiting people to the movement, and you are only helping.
So i thank you

The alt-right movement was tailor made for opportunistic whores because its base are a bunch of thirsty beta faggots.

Your nervous shilling is only waking more people up to your shenanigans, this time the holocaust will be real, shlomo

>muh Shills
An actual fucking hippy crying about shills. Listen cunt how can the truth be a shill. Engage your brain.

>Tfw paid shills make 5,000 threads every day to character assassinate and shame our trads
>But then they are just making advertisement for them and the amount of followers surge making them stronger every day HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Lauren Rose has attracted another 1,000 followers (20% growth) in the last few days.

im not the one crying, shlomo
if you can memeflag, so can i

And she will still fuck niggers behind your back, Some NatSoc you are supporting coal burning whores.

The latest stats of Lauren Southern. Thanks for helping us, rabbi.

>And she will still fuck niggers behind your back
Soyboy cuck fantasy.

Don't care, as long as she is recruiting to the movement.

You have to go back

Another little shill thread. There are like 100 of these a day.

>all these dumb orbiters defending the whores who will inevitably destroy their "movement"

stupid goy, always so predictable

Nice image. The tradthot epidemic needs to stop. This is a man's movement.

>t. controlled by women

In you go

>the truth makes me a Jew
>the truth makes you a shill
you cant even refute the truth you just screech shill like the retarded cucks that you are.

>"tradthot" thread #326541978236
Totally not coordinated shilling goys, look the other way

Yes. The paid shills give them a lot of attention, increase their followers and trigger them so much to start having many children sooner than planned.

>Don't care that she is a coal burner
Get the fuck out you literal cuck.

Fuck off jabronie

then riddle me this noseboy, how is it hurting our movement that LS is entrylevel redpilling people to our movement? how is that hurting the movement? how is it hurting the movement that you are helping spread awareness of LS and the agenda?
the way i see it, either way, i win.

Go clip off whats left of your cock Jew im done with you. No sane man here supports coal burning whores.

how is increasing the white population detrimental to us? explain

I'd be very surprised if guys like the OP are married or have kids themselves.

No actual response, that's what i thought, i'll have the oven nice and preheated for you, noseberg

kys retard

either a shill or another sperg retard who is desperate to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory

You're a shill we on Sup Forums are pro race mixing now

>No sane response
I'm not defending coal burning Schlomo.

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=qK2Tdg8fvuE

Dont be anti semitic Lauren southern is pro israel and if you're anti israel you're an sjw

you cannot explain or defend your "truth" either, so what's your point?
you'll get your soon enough shlomo

heh I wrote that copypasta and I've seen it posted multiple times. Feels weird lol.

Holy shit that's some shekels right there. Sign mr up soros-kun.

tl;dr
Stop defending coal burning kike.

im not pro LS in any other way than to recognize that she's furthering my agenda, in that sense she is still useful to me, kinda like the SA was useful, until they were not.

>in any other way than to recognize that she's furthering my agenda
jew tier

You're agenda is race mixing and civic nationalism and sucking israels cock and mocking nazis?

go kill yourself peter/moarpheus

getting really tired of these threads

slide thread pls ignore

your flag doesn't fool me Sweden

This is what you look like. Stop pretending to be a woman on the internet

Do you even Sun Tzu?

Memeflags were a mistake

David Brocks basement dwellers need gassing

So close....

check these doubles 88 HH

kys satan the truth is not a shill.

>same thread
>same pic
>at least once per hour
>all day every day
you kikes need to be a bit less obvious in what you do

Is this stuff all being posted by butthurt patreon donators or something? Why can't we just ignore her?

Digits confirm shills BTFO

he doesn't even deny it. moarpheus posts the same shit every hour.

go fuck yourself before i phone your mum

Looks like all the time you jews spent worshipping satan was for nothing, he's /ourguy/

Hey guys, Western civilization is burning, foreigners invade our lands, raping and pillaging everything insidse.
So let me spend my free time making memes and posting threads everyday about some random eceleb because I got suckered into donating to their patreon and know I am mad.

>you are a shill if you post the truth

Well im not moarpheus and i disagree with race mixing and im not pro israel and im not a civic nationalist unlike your eceleb imaginary jewish girlfriend you defend like a good goy white knight

chinks, jews, bad news

also china never won a war even having an overwhelming advantage

>autistic fag coordinating shitposting on Sup Forums with leftist subreddits and discords
>stated goal, in his delusions of grandeur, is to "bring down Sup Forums"
>our guy
really makes one ponder

This is getting annoying
It's the same posts every day
You have less of a life then me, OP

peter, i'm phoning your mum and telling her about your membership of a terrorist organization and your constant larping as a nazi

says the cuckboi defending race mixing israel and civic nationalism. You dont belong on Sup Forums magapede

>muh reading comprehension
go fuck a goat, achmed

Oh it's this thread again. This is totally not a shilling campaign guys. Totally normal to have 15 threads per hour about the same thing with the exact same pics for days on end

STOP MAKING THESE THREADS OR I WILL DONATE TO THEIR PATREON

Honestly Lauren is reaping what she's sown.

If you support a movement that thinks that women's place is on their knees in the kitchen or sucking dick then don't be surprised when they tell you to get back in the kitchen or start shitting out white babies.

Did she actually think that the alt-right was an egalitarian movement or what?

Imagine unironically defending southern

So this is how Scooby and pals felt when they were pulling the mask off the bad guy at the end of the episode...

funnily enough the finnish flag in this thread seems to be the only one against this race mixing civic nationalist jewess

>They are only doing it for the money
>No, I have not any proof for this accusation. Them being woman is all I need for my verdict. This is not character assassination and slander, Goyim. It is just truth, trust me.

THERE ARE 6 THREADS ABOUT THIS

It is not, but it is funny to see the shills accomplishing the opposite they want.

No, because they usually got it right

Lol yeah dude she is totes doing it for the white race. Kys

Its not like they haven't bent their own principles either, the stupid entitled cunt cant see that though and starts screeching like a feminist when she is asked about getting married or having children. She is going down like Milo just watch.

poking people about getting married and having children is a distraction technique, peter. how many kids do you have, peter? none. do you have a wife? no. so you're not allowed to talk about politics.