youtu.be/QSf36jWapZ0
>SoS T-Rex @US/EU Presser 12/5/17
youtu.be/lQDxoK2_GDI

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

supremecourt.gov/oral_arguments/argument_transcripts/2017/16-111_f314.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=dEhkNaxtpyI
youtube.com/watch?v=Mjr0Ts6yORE&lc=z225jvji4srcgtl2sacdp435e4xr4ojhld25z1eybydw03c010c.1512727780152727
youtube.com/watch?v=yQRhEOhMYzg
sun-sentinel.com/news/florida/fl-reg-mosque-vandal-sentenced-20171206-story.html
youtu.be/dafw9bFOr1I
youtu.be/xmkYUkKxWB8
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/116634483/#116635068
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AWOO, OVER

Well /ptg/? Should he have to bake it?

supremecourt.gov/oral_arguments/argument_transcripts/2017/16-111_f314.pdf

*Awoos in Hebrew*

Yes. And I'll demand a Nazi cake as well.

You can't always get what you want...

so what were the men in black?
nano-cyborgs?

youtube.com/watch?v=dEhkNaxtpyI

Just posting /ptg/ approved Christmas Song

Im sorry guys but some of those IDF grills are hot af.

Thoughts? Cops seemed pretty stupid to me in this. Granted the guy fucked up, but he should have never been given the chance too do so.
youtube.com/watch?v=Mjr0Ts6yORE&lc=z225jvji4srcgtl2sacdp435e4xr4ojhld25z1eybydw03c010c.1512727780152727

...but if you try sometimes...

This is so funny.

you know it's mandatory right, so some are bound to be hot

Yeah, but the rumor is that they push them all over the place online.

Ouch

Stop it, drumpfies, we all know what was the issue here.

>15 years in prison for leaving a piece of bacon near a mosque
>in fucking America

why should anyone support this meme country at this point? Trump is incapable of fixing the issue. America is simply beyond salvation. What the h*ck are we supposed to do?

Have you thanked the natzeez for cleaning up that sandnigger gene swamp for you, you desert nigger?

One job.

Back in the days JIDF used it unironically to get the people here to drop their guard but, just like every weapon they try against this place it got coopted and now it’s just hot girls with hardware posted ironically.

Interestingly they did the same thing with “kurd warrior girls” and manage to convince the whole left and a part of the right to support an unironic Maoist revolutionary militia whose only redeeming feature is the fact their immediate thread was fucking ISIS

Wasn't this in the UK?
Hasn't the guy didn't in prison too?

died*

Yes. I support cops but this cop is a dumbass. You dont shoot a drunk for pulling his pants up. If you think he has a weapon make him pull his shirt up and have him turn around. These guys are amatuers.

that was a ham sandwich, and yes he was murdered in prison. I'm talking about a different case that took place in Florida.

Yes. Also the ugly ones don't usually put themselves on Instagram so it's not as easy to find if I wanted to.

He also shouldn't have pointed a rifle, actual firearm or not, out of a window to try and impress some roasties. He caused his own police response and death. Expect that other busy bodies are going to call the police on you for the simplest of things anymore and plan accordingly. My pants can fall down too, that's the problem of the police at that point if I'm getting arrested, not worth getting shot over.

I want the m-4.

I know you're being facetious. That was a bad joke and you are not funny.

Should have dropped a herd of pigs inside it, burned the Mosque afterwards for a barbecue.

It's ashkenazis who have the shit genes so it doesn't matter to me. I have family that was somewhat persecuted but nobody who died in holohoax

You know what to do user. Trump's coming was foretold. Let Kek guide you.

big hat for lil awoo

Big thing I saw fucked up with that, was them hanging out in the hall that long shouting commands. Once they had him down, they should have secured him right away. You're not really suppose to hang out like that when you're clearing rooms.

Oh I know. The guy is a fucking idiot, and he's the person most at fault. Still though, cops really need to get with the program when it comes to room clearing.

YPG does recruitment through facebook using such methods.

this, although Kurds are great as cannon fodder. Use them, abuse them, then turn your back on them while thanking them.

but that's literally what happened. Not being facetious whatsoever.

I don't know what to do. Kek has abandoned all of us, and Trump was never foretold. All of this is a blip on the steady decline.

>15 years in prison for leaving a piece of bacon near a mosque
>in fucking America
> why should anyone support this meme country at this point?

I read the news, he pled down to that because

1) he is a multiple time felon
2) he didn’t just “leaved bacon” there, he broke into, thrashed the place and left bacon there
3) he pled down to that because he was looking at a harsher sentence for committing a felony armed with a deadly weapon (a machete) who would pretty much carry a harsher penalty given his previous convictions

Has been any other case I would be with you here but in this case it was a white nigger pissing the local cops one time too many and getting the book thrown on him.

They are amatuers. They did everything wrong.

Soon

>Still though, cops really need to get with the program when it comes to room clearing.
True, at the very least. I'm just dumbfounded that THIS is what solicits a response when we just witnessed an actual injustice precipitated by someone not of our own.

youtube.com/watch?v=yQRhEOhMYzg
>Who could've been so wicked, to make Christmas go kerplumpf?

Kek hasn't abandoned us, it just on recharge mode

That awoo is a cute

The cop was a dumbass for having him crawl. This was “play stupid games, win a stupid prize” situation tho, similar to that nigger that pretended to draw and pointed his finger at a cop.

someone needs to make a /MerkelLegoGeneral/ where Yuropoors post their local defenses

But Kate Steinle's killer did everything by the book, huh?

Have faith user.

maybe I should make a brazil apu

give me proof. I'm starting to think Kek might not even be a real god. Maybe he didn't actually show himself to a bunch of autistic nerds on an anime imageboard. Maybe it really was just a mass delusion.

How could I possibly stay true in my faith of Kek when he hasn't given us a sign in nearly a year.

Excessive faggotry from a mick refugee's anchor baby

gib oil fund bux

haha jokes on you, we are already wasting it all on socialized health care and indoctrination (aka """""""""""""""""""free"""""""""""""""""" education)

He vandalized the place. The bacon part is true, but that's not the reason he got the sentence. He got the sentence because he had a rap sheet and wrecked havoc on the location (breaking windows, cameras, lights) with a machete.
sun-sentinel.com/news/florida/fl-reg-mosque-vandal-sentenced-20171206-story.html

Hey, i like killing bad guys like the rest but that was just an unproffesional shitshow.

> us
You know you are this transparent don’t you?

you guys are cringe autistic soyboys

I've been here for years, and I'm without hope. Kek show yourself!

amutteurs amirite lmao

No-one asked you, kike. Mind your busines or get the gas.

A FUCKING LEAF

Is anyone actually going to update the paste bins? It said they were only updated a few months ago for me.

Lol. My spelling suks.

Hey I read from the Finnish news that the Trumps tax plan was significantly changed in the senate but I couldn't find any clear explanation how did it actually change.

Anyone care to explain? MAGA

Y'all are gonna wanna watch this

Hasn't been voted on in senate yet, they each proposed different things.

should I throw the letter away?

The search for stealth continues. I'm basically going through raw lists of experimental/deploying aircraft one by one. Lot of helicopter research as it turns out, still haven't found the SH-187 equivalent codenamed "Osama's Bane" but research is ongoing.

Here's a fun one, which is actually competing against designer of heli in last thread for this role. You might recognize it as a successor to the Osprey.
>The V-280 Valor is Bells third generation tilt-rotor designed for the the US Army’s Joint Multi-Role (JMR) / Future Vertical Lift (FVL) programme which search for a UH-60 Blackhawk replacement from 2030. The V-280 will cruise at 280kts (519km/h) carrying 11 passengers with a mission radius of over 250nm (463km). Prototype is expected to fly in 2017 (no video available yet).

Current Flight Status
>youtu.be/dafw9bFOr1I
Plans for stealth capabilities
youtu.be/xmkYUkKxWB8

...I am legit spooked af by this answer

Will we get to watch a 3rd intafada? That would be fun. I like watching buldozers work.

Should I study Machine Learning?

The man's family will get a fucking gigantic payout. He was terrified AND drunk and the officer kept threatening him making him even more emotional/unstable.

And ordering him to CRAWL towards him? What in the fuck was that. There is no way that is normal procedure, and I simply don't understand it.

This isn't some guy who is being uncooperative and confrontational. Yes, he made a sudden movement with one hand reaching behind him, and I understand how the officer's repsonse is *somewhat* justified because of that. But the man shouldn't have been crawling on his hands and fucking knees in the first place.

What a shit show.

Checked, and yeah. This was a grand tale of what happens when stupid people collide. The cop was a shit head, but I'm hoping the media wont spin this as "ermergurd violent cops, and sheiet, what now he's kiledz a white boy?".

I love watching Muslims die/get injured over some petty bullshit. Especially the Hajj pilgrimage, they have 9/11 -tier deaths every few years and not one word of complaint, even from Muslims.

Did Joe kill Lori?

Should I kill myself?

drumpf is a jewish puppet

Cool. I think it looked like a blackhawk but with the stealth tail and top rotor was modded too.

>he saved my image

Did Joe kill Lori

>Yes...at a great price
What the fuck did sonic totem mean by this?

Nasty fatass motherfucker. He's a cowardly, stupid, sex predator, anti-American CUNT. I'd love to drill him right in the fucking teeth about 700 times.

Nice. Thanks.

Thanks.

Does either the Houses or the Senates proposal reflect more the Trumps original plan? Can I see the original plan somewhere before it went for hearing / processing in the house and senate. (I'm not completely familiar with the decision making process of the States since it differs so much from the Finnish model)

Resign, Trump.

Or are you willing to admit that Al Franken has more moral character than you do?

It's been a long time since I posted this but it seems appropriate. The whole thing is at [1] and follow up posts. Here is the one to watch out for:

> Technique #5 - 'ANGER TROLLING'

> Statistically, there is always a percentage of the forum posters who are more inclined to violence. In order to determine who these individuals are, it is a requirement to present a image to the forum to deliberately incite a strong psychological reaction.
> From this the most violent in the group can be effectively singled out for reverse IP location and possibly local enforcement tracking.
> To accomplish this only requires posting a link to a video depicting a local police officer massively abusing his power against a very innocent individual. Statistically of the million or so police officers in America there is always one or two being caught abusing there powers and the taping of the activity can be then used for intelligence gathering purposes - without the requirement to 'stage' a fake abuse video.
> This method is extremely effective, and the more so the more abusive the video can be made to look. Sometimes it is useful to 'lead' the forum by replying to your own posting with your own statement of violent intent, and that you 'do not care what the authorities think!!' inflammation.
> By doing this and showing no fear it may be more effective in getting the more silent and self-disciplined violent intent members of the forum to slip and post their real intentions. This can be used later in a court of law during prosecution.

As for the rest you can read at the link below. Noticed an uptick in this particular strategy today so it is always valuable to take a refresher course

[1] archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/116634483/#116635068

@152467289
>Salt delivery this early in the morning
Great, now I need a happening.

>be in america
>cops force you to behead your dog

Republicans are complete fucking ASSHOLES. That is a fucking FACT, Jack.

House and senate passed different versions, now they make a joint conference and iron out the differences before sending for signing

>God blesh the untied shthatches

I need it.