Dragon Ball Super

Discuss the latest manga chapter here.

Other urls found in this thread:

wasabisyrup.com/archives/fhnqp4EJ8co
db-z.com/dragon-ball-super-chapitre-20/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AAAAAAAH I'M SORRY BLACK SAMA I PROMISE I WON'T BOTHER YOU AGAIN!!!

Have full HQ scans been released?

Wow we reached the point where we need different threads. Might as well get our own board

The Korean scans are out.
wasabisyrup.com/archives/fhnqp4EJ8co

db-z.com/dragon-ball-super-chapitre-20/

P-please be gentle Blacksama. You're being so rough. O-onegai.

It's sad that the samefags arguing resulted in this happening.

If this post gets 10 (You)'s I will color this page
it will take me over an hour to do it but the outcome will be perfect
i did this before trust me

I don't trust you senpai

It was pretty cool how Trunks and Mai bought time so Goku and Vegeta could escape.

Why'd the last thread get nuked?

Because it became pure cancer.

I trust you, user!

We believe in you user.

> anime thread is full of mangafag shitposts
> manga thread is actually decent

Can you guys take all the autistic shitposters away from the anime thread?

Please do it user.

thank (you)

i wish (you) good luck
why stop at one page tho?

Please do

Oh man, this chapter was extremely brutal.

A very good chapter. Mai is very brave, and Black and Zamasu immediately finding her after tracing even the slightest ki must have been terrifying.

Dead thread.
Here's the actual relevant one.

Could you mangafags PLEASE stay in your own thread? Thanks.

It's not just Goku pretty much all the characters are smarter and more competent in the manga.

I trust you user.

I absolutely loved how Toyo managed to rid of the senzu beans without Goku being an absolute retard.

Thanks man, lets see what you can do..

>based escape in the manga
>while anime does...

Do it user.

DO IT

>anime thread is active with a riveting back-and-forth debate
>manga thread is dead

I think I accept the manga is promotional material, now.
I'm going to the REAL Dragon ball Super thread.
Sorry lads, I just can't live this farce anymore.

TDC should have full translations soon.

>anime thread is active with a riveting back-and-forth debate
it's one sided with just Toeishills having their last chance at trolling before Feb 5th.

What color is that?

So many great panels in this chapter. Damn I wish this manga was weekly.

Can we talk about how based he was in this chapter?

forgot pic

DO IT

> SSJ2 have the advantage against SSB Vegeta
> Trunks manages to surprise SSR Black

Seems like Gary Stu Trunks when the plot needs it is as much of a thing in the manga.

>M-MUH FEB 5TH

HAHA

Granted it was a surprise attack, but I still like how Black reminded Trunks to stay in his lane when he implanted his face into the ground.

Question is, what will Trunks do until Goku and Vegeta return?

You are baiting or just too obvious?

Guess that settles it, no SSRage (... yet).

I never liked that transformation anyways.

>it will take me over an hour to do it but the outcome will be perfect

inb4 Crayola.

He could still get it in another chapter though.

Don't reply to bait.

>He could still get it in another chapter though.
Probably, but I wouldn't be mad if it didn't happen. I didn't like how it was never properly explained, and it even took awhile for them to release a name.

I'm confused. Did Vegeta Super Saiyan Blue fight SS Black Goku and was pretty even?

>Guess that settles it, no SSRage
Good, it's a shit asspull form.

>Pic related
MY DICK

Yeah. Black turning SSR was mainly for spite like in the anime.

If it happens in the manga, I'm fairly certain there will be an explanation. Toyotaro likes to explain everything.

That honestly makes no fucking sense. How does Black dodge an attack by someone 4 transformations above him?

My autism. I forgot pic related.

How the fuck is Zamasu fighting SSB?
That means he would have gave Beerus a hard time. Shit doesn't make sense. I get why he doesn't die since he's immortal but no way should he be able to exchange speed and punches

It makes no fucking sense. But Toyo attempted to make sense out of it based from Toriyama's draft of Black which said he has Super Saiyan before Rose. Zamasu healed him twice, so I guess that explains it not really.

SSB Goku quickly overwhelmed Zamasu that's why Goku descends back into SS after he knocks him down on the ground and dodges all the objects Zamasu throws at him.

Goku never fought Zamasu before, so he wrongfully assumed that Zamasu was on Black level since they're the same person.

>but no way should he be able to exchange speed and punches
He doesn't, he's using Shin's paralysis technique to pin him down just like Chaotsu.

Goku was dodging the attacks in Blue form also Zamasu dodged an SSB attack which makes no sense.

That makes sense when I think about it. Goku downgraded back down to Super Saiyan after getting overconfident and Zamasu was able to restrain him. Shin was able to restrain Dabra (who was SS2 tier).

Zamasu was dodging the attacks from Goku Blue****

Surprise attack, dude. Even Goten surprised Buu one time. As soon Black knows Trunks is there he have the upper yard

I don't see the problem? Goku effortlessly dodged all of Zamasu's slice attempts and one-shot him to the ground. Zamasu dodging one hit from SSB doesn't mean he's on par or anything.

>Zamasu dodging one hit from SSB doesn't mean he's on par or anything.
Uh clearly that means he can handle the speed. He shouldn't have been able to dodge that at ALL. That's like Kid Goku dodging an attack made by Cell.

It's not like we've never seen things like this in the original manga before; characters barely managing to dodge an attack from an obviously stronger opponent only to be immediately overwhelmed from the next. It's not a big deal.

Any examples?

>He shouldn't have been able to dodge that at ALL.
And how would you know that?

>That's like Kid Goku dodging an attack made by Cell
No, not at all.

You fucking autists seriously can't comprehend/follow a simple fight scene?

It was never established that Zamasu is only "SSJ2 tier" in the manga so him being competent is excusable.

>And how would you know that?
Judging by his weak attacks, he's not strong at all. Only immortal.
>No, not at all.
Yes because there's an immense power gap.

>Freeza dodging an attack from Future Trunks (an incredibly stronger opponent) only to end up getting sliced up soon after.
>Base Goku fighting against Freeza (again, who was holding back a lot) and dodging his attacks only to be overwhelmed later on in the fight.

>Yes because there's an immense power gap.
This Zamasu is 17 years from the future, you could argue he had years of training. He was also never depicted as a weakling.

>Judging by his weak attacks, he's not strong at all
You don't know how strong Manga Future Zamasu is, your baseless speculation means nothing.

>Yes because there's an immense power gap.
Again, you don't know how strong Manga Future Zamasu is.

Having a base form several times stronger

Samefag: Those are two examples from the manga. I could keep going, if you'd like.

but those power gaps aren't nearly as wide as Zamasu and SSB

Not him, but we could argue that Future Zamasu in the manga has about the same level of strength as Present Zamasu shown in the anime. Present Zamasu fought against SS2 Goku and was overwhelmed, but yet Goku was impressed and praised his skill. Goku went back to SS and still knocked down Future Zamasu in the manga.

Anime Zamasu vs SSB Goku is a million times more fucked up, just enjoy the ride.

Goku was at best 20x weaker than suppressed Frieza before going SSJ

He had to use Kaioken constantly just to keep up.

When I accepted that the manga was secondary, and mostly irrelevant, I enjoyed it MUCH more.

It is, actually. Freeza was leagues above Base Goku before Goku hit Freeza with the Genkidama and went Super Saiyan.

I miss when Dragon Ball had SOME logic to it.

Again, it still isn't nearly as wide.

This, lots of people in this fanbase are retarded.
Super Saiyans transformations aren't a set powerlevel, there are multipliers of the users base.
Meaning just because Goku and Goten are both Super Saiyans doesn't mean they're at the same level of strength.

Black has a SS3 Goku tier base mode so him fighting on par with SSB Vegeta isn't strange.

So how is SSR not killing SSB in one hit?

Shut up and back to your thread, toeishill.

>but we could argue that Future Zamasu in the manga has about the same level of strength as Present Zamasu shown in the anime
No you can't that's from the anime, we're talking about the manga. They are various characters who have different power levels between the anime and manga.

Also wasn't SSJ not kicking SSJ Black Goku's ass?
That means base vegeta = ssj3 goku

What kind of fight would that be? A sensible one, sure, but that would be completely forgetting who Black is. He's a sadist, Black was humiliated by Vegeta so it's not hard to believe he would want to make Vegeta suffer.

go back to your dead troll thread.

He basically did here

Even so, if Goku had to go back down to SS and not even to SS2, that tells us something as the readers.

Black was suppressing his power so he can get beaten up for the Zenkai.

I don't think Black multipliers are so big as Goku's, maybe he's not skilled enough so his multipliers are really tiny, but his base still strong enough? Or maybe all multipliers are equal except SSR's one, because he's already a god so his room of improvement is lesser

What a fucking madman

His expressions were on point in this chapter.

Lads just stop crying.

So fucking smug.

makes sense. that what vegeta did to get krillin to almost kill him.

Psychotic would be the best way to describe it.
A complete contrast to Future Zamasu which I love.

FULL TRANSLATIONS WEN?!

Not as good as the anime.
Jesus when's the manga finna pick up

Goku says it's pink (ピンク) in the Japanese version.