Why's no one talking about this show?

Why's no one talking about this show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WX6jNy0gFME
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because it's slow and ambiguous.
Most Sup Forumsnons these days don't have the patience for it.

Everyone fell asleep when they tried.

Well frankly there isn't too much to say yet.

Most of it has been people who have the attention span of a goldfish asking stupid questions.

Pretty sure people have been on airing dates

Besides, most anons nowadays are 16 year old flips/spics so the most they get out of this is that smoking is really cool

>nazi uniform
>fujoshit

>fujoshit
confirmed for not watching

It's another shitty bland Badhouse adaptation.

This to be honest
If it has no fanservice or moeshit, most Sup Forumsnons will drop it immediately

Why is the MC always bored.

Man at least post some proper bait, put some effort in. This is just boring, it's a complete waste of your time.

So, is he actually conspiring against the throne?

>bland
Yeah, could think of 6 million shows like this.

It's not very good and it looks like ass. The first episode was a prime example of tell, don't show. Felt like a chore to finish it.

A aryan guy doing fujo things

>Looks like ass
what

>I'm a spic
>I still don't think smoking is cool
>I like the show tho

Best OP of the season by far

youtube.com/watch?v=WX6jNy0gFME

No one talks about good shows

Unfortunately this. It's either people asking stupid questions or manga readers spoiling the series. Reading these threads sometimes feels like navigating a mine field.

It's nice to see Hughes got another job

>The first episode was a prime example of tell, don't show.
That's the sad part because it also continues in the second episode. What is even sadder is that it's actually interesting, but the way it is presented just leaves a lot to be desired. And it's not just exposition about the world that is shown in an annoying manner, they also show us plot twists like that. The characters literally tell you. Some of the conversations they have feel really unnatural, like they're having them solely for the viewers to get certain pieces of information. Now I know that this is how storytelling works, but they should have been more subtle about it. It's just so heavy-handed.

Still, I will continue watching it because I want to know what's going on.

he got izekaied

>i-it's not boring you plebs just dont get it

Don't you have Isekai of the season to watch

>Why's no one talking about this show?
Can people stop starting threads like this? Either show up on the day it airs or fuck off.

can someone tell me what this is even about?
Every description i read basically reads like
>bureaucracy, the anime

There was a thread when the episode came out that went past the bump limit. There isn't really anything to discuss now unless someone spoils the manga.

Also Mauve best girl.

Sup Forums didn't convince me to give it a try

I disagree

>Nino's part ends with lyrics "Observing as the middleman"
Really makes you think.

>taking Sup Forums opinion serious
user pls.

That's kinda what it is, but it's also political intrigue.

who said anything about that

I don't trust her.

>Sup Forums didn't convince me
>>taking Sup Forums opinion serious

The plot hasn't really unfolded yet, so not much to talk about. We only got a sense of what's to happen in episode 2.

I also don't trust her, but Jean is shady as well. I guess I'm wary of almost everyone in this show to a degree.

This. Unless you also think moeshit is the savior of anime

What's this about ? Looks pretty cool

>never fool, gotta stay cool

Barely anything happens every episode and the characters are as flat as it gets.
Probably gonna 3 episode rule this shit, hope the next one is better.

It's called using the archives, OP. Tool.

HERE WE GO NOW

>moeshit

>you gotta use your eyes to perceive the way

Fuck that opening is catchy.

Isn't there a unwritten rule in shows that states if you want to give exposition you shouldn't do it in a café? And this show has too many of that.
If they're gonna sit around talking can't they do something dynamic with the shots or something? I hope they're saving the budget for good reasons.

>I hope they're saving the budget for good reasons.

Well yeah.

Profit. wwwwwwwww

No idea fampai.

I think its great so far. Much better than most trash this season.

It's a very slow show so far, Not much has happened.

You can't just rinse every every thread out of pointless discussion.

I don't know, but it's kind of amazing that it seems like Rakugo's plot is moving faster.

Not every show needs a general. In fact, no show needs a general. I wish mods killed 24/7 threads.

Also good anime never gets much discussion.

Both shows have a lot of sitting down and talking. Rakugo has a lot of performers and their storytelling has to entertain the audience (like an actual rakugo act). ACCA, on the other hand, has a lot of bored-sounding officials sitting down and/or eating pasteries talking about plot points.

>ACCA, on the other hand, has a lot of bored-sounding officials sitting down and/or eating pasteries talking about plot points.
I can't be the only one that is enjoying ACCA precisely because of this.

>hot chocolate is on the menu
Do they do pancakes though?

Because it's boring. The story and exposition are flat and the animation and cinematography are dull.

I tried getting into it. I couldn't finish the first episode. After hearing some intriguing points about the second episode, I decided to finish the first and continue on to the second.
By the time I finished the 10 minutes of ep 1 that I hadn't seen, I was done again.
I find the character designs jarring. They have severe, realistic uniforms, but fluffy hairstyles that feel out-of-place.
Also, I didn't find myself liking or being interested in any of the characters. In a character-driven show like this, this gave me nothing to sink my teeth into. The MC's only personality trait is his smoking, otherwise he's just a guy doing a job. His office has a trio of women who's only trait is that they love their 10AM coffee break. His immediate superior has the worst character design in the show with a blonde bowl cut and walrus moustache. An "adversary" character is another blonde bowl cut with big teeth who's only trait is that he harbors an unexplained loathing for the MC who he doesn't even know.

Sure, these things may get elaborated in the future, but for a first episode, there was nothing that made me want to watch a second one.

Last thread had 500 or something replies and 110 IPs, it's pretty good, I was expecting empty threads this since the majority of Sup Forums don't seem to like or care about Ono.

>can't they do something dynamic with the shots or something?
No, thank you. We got enough of this shit in O;9. I litteraly got dizzy at the "spinning camera" scene.

There's no harm in that, though. I understand the odd comfy appeal of this.

The really sad part is is the anons that are struggling to follow things they're explicitly told. Sometimes told repeatedly.

You are not, I'm here for SoL.

It's so pretentious that I forgot I was watching anime

Fuck you, O;9 was literally kino. If it wasn't for the dynamic work the show would be unwatchable.

That and the aesthetics. I don't really care about the plot, so all the intrigue is just annoying rather than interesting.

Yaoi confirmed

>Pretentious
in what sense

What's pretentious about it?

>cast full of handsome, well dressed, pouty looking boys with next to no women

It looks like fujoshit. Then again, I loved LoGH so maybe it's right up my alley.

it is not moe

>next to no women
did you even watch the show

Fuck off already retard, just because you hate everything you consider to be moe doesn't mean that everyone who likes it is after your life and your shows.

>pretentious
>next to no women
I hope this nonsense dies out in the next two weeks.

I mean, it's pretty clear by my post that I didn't.

this. I think its another bad example of anime DIRECTLY translating scenes from the source material (a manga) without taking into account the change in mediums, anime being a visual one.
Although ACCA seems to be one of the better anime in this abysmal season so I dont want to drop it.

why do you even post

>abysmal season
Only if you have shit taste.

there are only like 5 good anime

OP wanted to know why people aren't watching/talking about the show, so I told them. Sorry if this thread was the only chance you had to discuss your show.

>talking without any knowledge on the subject
only fools do it

I mean, you needed me to clarify things that were blatantly obvious twice now, so maybe don't be so quick to call the kettle black. Again, sorry about your show.

The new meme that pissing me of so far is
>"You like serious manime? ----> "
Fucking Moefag & KyoaNIGGERS are getting more and more annoying.

otus, nino, and cop guy are pretty moe

Oh please, the vast majority of those faggots are the ones that call everything moeshit.

ACCA, Onihei, LWA, Maidragon and Demi-chan?

But Jean is moe.

>manga is not a visual medium
What

Projecting that much, huh?
Did you read my post? Did I mention Moeshit? If I want to I would already done that, faggot.

Add GabDro since it's a nice comedy and has the best girl of the season and the list is good.

All those are shit tho

>kino
Oh, please, not this shit meme.

"Dynamic" shots in anime can be a good thing if done well, like in Bakemonogatari (and I mean Bake, not the rest of the Monogatari). But sometimes it's not done well or uncalled for, like in some scenes of O;9. I don't think ACCA calls for this kind of trick either.

Exactly. It's retarded.

The MC doesn't care, so why should we?

The only part of 0:9 that was questionable was the spinning camera scene. Everything else was good.

Then your reason was wrong and you got told.

>I don't think ACCA calls for this kind of trick either.

I think it could do with some more inspired framing and placement but anything overtly dynamic would sap away Ono's touch.

Anime is more of a visual medium than manga. Yes manga has its visuals, but its not out of place in a manga or LN for characters to sit around merely talking for a bit. Manga has no motion, so some things can only be communicated to the reader through text.
Also its a book.

ACCA, Akiba's Trip, Konosuba, Baiku-on, Kemono Friends, that's 5. And eventually LWA and Onihei.

It's a weak season but I've seen worse.

How's the manga compare to the show?
The pacing of the first episode of the anime was kinda all over the place, there wasn't a focus point that flow throughout the story.
Like mentioned, is was all telling and no showing.