Why did you watch this?

Why did you watch this?

wincest + action scenes

It's an enjoyable anime if you don't expect too much from it.

The character designs looked cool and the premise was intriguing.

But it wasn't that bad desu.

I fell for the onii-sama meme.

That was interesting, perfect god like main character that later is recognized as an ancient god blows up the people that Japan hate the most, and don't forget the imouto as his most fanatical believer.

Sup Forums told me there was a fucksass broken OPMC

though they forgot to mention that he was the only interesting thing in the show

Onii-sama.

The best.

>The character designs looked cool
>With those ugly uniforms

I fucking love the uniforms

it actually makes them look like professionals that they are suppose to be

The uniforms look fine to me.

Tatsuya is a poor man's Kazami Yuuji.

This desu

Just change the aqua color for any other

Actually the opposite, Yuuji is overly downgraded Tatsuya

MC is god-tier

What's wrong with aqua?

>no liking the uniforms
What? The female uniform is like a wet sheet or something, it's fucking great.

S2 after the movie please Madhouse

I thought it would be a fun show.
I was terribly wrong.

I'm pretty sure Mahouka existed befor Grisaia, so what you meant is that Yuuji is a better version of Tatsuya

For OP MC but he spent 20 episodes just fixing shit

I liked gray stus andd the SAO crossover.

I'm trying to watch it but i'm struggling, I'm on episode 13, does it get better? Everyone is so fucking boring

Everyone is perfect but the main character is just a lot more perfect than everyone...

the guy has zero charisma, and i don't get the incest shit, why is that even in it...so fucking stupid

saw I am the best edit and thought he really said that in anime

still had good fun

It doesn't get much better, the MC is pretty much the least boring thing about this show.

Episodes 15-16 are the best ones imo.

Because once in a while it's fun to watch a power fantasy when the MC just blows shit up because he's outright broken, instead of being mopey whiny bitch relying on power of friendship.

Erika

This.
And I am a siscon

The threads were pretty funny at the time but yeah, the anime is boring.

I actually like the setting quite a lot. The schools competition thing was actually pretty fun, but if they took the MC and just split his power up between 2 or 3 other characters, everything would be a lot better.

The most ridiculous thing was how they blatantly set things up as "very difficult" or at least "not possible" just so the MC could do the later.

>Start episode with someone asking why a general flight spell isn't possible
>Explain it
>A short time later
>Ah, I've finished it, the general flight spell.

The show really came into its own when the second cour hit. They should've had it that way from the start.

Best man, best choice.

She's a slut, unlike Mayumi.

There is no Onii-sama but Tatsuya and Miyuki is his Imouto.
Mahesvara the best. Just the best.

Because fuck Communists and fuck liberals.

because gary stu

Not really. Yuuji's an idiot who's not remotely pragmatic. His final battle with his clone has him refuse to take his medication until the clone holds him down and injects him with the superpower drug.

Tatsuya, however, gives no fucks and gives no mercy. He is 10 GO TO 20, 20 KILL CHINESE.

Onii-sama and his godly ways.

Also that perfect ED.

I thought it would be something a little more interesting than it was. I also expected Mayumi to win

Tatsuya's perfect autism.

I agree that this show is insanely boring. Like, the epic duel between the protagonist and his rival is basically EXTREMEEEEE skeet-shooting. It's the most boring fucking way to do anything I've ever seen.

The art is flat, the fights are bland, and there's too much exposition. Look, it's just fucking magic, you don't need to explain it. He can blow stuff up because he has a MAGIC GUN, society functions because eugenics gives you the ability to use MAGIC and Tatsuya had MAGIC BRAIN SURGERY done on him.

But the sheer spitefulness of the whole setting? The fact the Tatsuya is the ubermensch, and the first plot arc is basically a terrifying fascist-inspired take on "New student comes to academy, disrupts the established order"? That's hilarious.

>He can blow stuff up because he has a MAGIC GUN,
No, he was born with that power. He doesn't need the "gun" to cast it. Pointing his right hand at things is enough to make them decompose. Similar, pointing his left hand at something is enough to restructure it.

You mean he MAGICALLY destroys and creates matter? And his gun is his MAGIC wand?

No one ever said, "Hey, you know what would make Superman better? If you took all his super powers and split them up amongst other people." Well, actually, I'm sure people do say that, but they're wrong.

>Start episode with someone asking why flying machines aren't possible
>Explain it
>A short time later
>Ah, I've finished it, the flying machine.
It was a matter of efficient engine and wing design, of thrust and lift against weight. Europoors refused to believe until the thing was flying right in front of their retarded faces.

It doesn't destroy and create matter it ranges from disassembling parts of a gun to breaking apart molecules. And even converting atoms into energy. The laws of physics are obeyed.
The "gun" is a wand, yes. A Casting Assisting Device. But he doesn't need it as he is a Born Specialized magician.

Watched it for onii-sama but stayed for the Miyuki.
Miyuki is literally perfect.

pso2 collab

Anyone know how the light novels ended?

I don't think they're over.

Last I heard Onii-sama and Miyuki got engaged and Miyuki basically confessed.

Because I have a hard on for Suzaku and that brown haired guy that nothing ever good happens to sort of looks like him.

They're still going on

This. Onii-sama's adventures are fun and the imouto is the icing on the cake.

Mikihiko Yoshida, is that who you mean looks like Tatsuya? Bloody Suzaku a cute.

The OP/ED were pretty good. Especially the second OP by Gardenelia

>unlike Mayumi
She is a bigger slut than Erika. A decent woman doesn't go after an engaged man no matter the circumstances.

Masaki a cute.

Mayumi has teased/flirted with at least 5 guys so far. She only thinks she loves Tatsuya but really is waiting for prince charming to sweep her off her feet. That's not Tatsuya. He really has no obligation to anyone but Miyuki and could care less about Mayumi's romance fantasies.

Onii-sama, Miyuki and the Yotsuba. The rest can die for all I care.

Mayumi said she can't go after an engaged man, it will make her look bad and also negatively impact Miyuki. So it confirms she is actually a decent woman.

lecutinsideman.jpg

Yet she is still pondering about muh feelings and muh only chance at experiencing real love with said engaged man. She should stand up to her father once and for all and move on.

His "gun" just lets him cast multiple times in one go. When he uses decomposition aka mist dispersion, he's casting it 2-3 times usually. Once to decompose any protective magic around the target like data fortification (the type Leo uses), the second is to decompose the zone interference each magician has (Miyuki has a massively powerful zone interference) the last to actually decompose the person or object. But he can also flash cast all this but that is also a secret. His gun is mostly for show.

Onii-sama and the imouto. Seeing him curbstomp the enemies and Miyuki happily cleaning his bloodstained garments is great comedy.

Die. She's pure. More so than Miyuki. She at least doesnt want her bros D...wait...mmmm...

She seems to want something from the ikemen brother. Not so much from the other because he's six feet under.

Mayumi lives in her own fantasy of romance world just like Masaki. Really the both of them are in love with ideals of Tatsuya and Miyuki.

Erika is also a brocon. She would fuck Nao in a heartbeat.

I still think the first ending is a general view of how things are gonna unfold or end. Everything destroyed with Miyuki being the only one alive waiting for onii-sama's return.

Likely, Tatsuya will probably die at the end but live on as a legend that saved the world or some other shit.

Dropped it at episode 4. I was hoping for magic. I got technobabble, incest and an autistic MC who can do no wrong.

It's okay, she'll find real love with Juumongus. His time is running out before he goes bald and losses his magic powers like his dad.

Hayamin

She might even reconsider her previous engagement with Itsuwa I think it was. But Juumonji would be a nice choice, they already know each other well and she can have a real chance to see if something genuine could happen.

I don't think Juumonji dislikes Mayumi as a mate, his original question to her if they could ever be more than friends seemed to indicate it would be possible for him. I think he has acted as a friend in helping her out with Tatsuya, but if that isn't going to work he might choose to go after her. Itsuwa is probably too irrelevant to end up with her at this point.

I like watching overpowered MC's be overpowered.

Lots of cute girls too.

Mayumi also said that part of the reason she didn't consider Katsuto as a partner was because it wasn't easy to think of him as a man without remembering clan issues. Obviously that won't change but now that Tatsuya is also a public clan figure and a Yotsuba to begin with, she might have to put up with it.

Today's opening ceremony has very special meaning. Because today we are not merely students training and learning how to rule the inferior non mages - we acknowledge our manifest destiny to maintain power in the hands of the elite.

For too long, too many people in our country have reaped the rewards of the elite who created and ran companies while those companies borne the cost of taxes and salaries and medical plans.

Those generic peoples' victories have not been your victories; their triumphs have not been your triumphs; and while they celebrated from our successes, there was little to celebrate for struggling companies seeking profits all across this great land of ours.

That all changes - starting right here, and right now, because this moment is your moment: it belongs to you.

It belongs to the elite gathered here today and the elite across the country.

THIS IS YOUR DAY. THIS IS YOUR CELEBRATION.

So to all our successful elite citizens, in every city near and far, small and large, from mountain to mountain, and from ocean to ocean, hear these words:

YOU WILL NEVER BE IGNORED AGAIN!

Your voice, your hopes, and your dreams, will define our destiny. And your courage and goodness and love will forever guide us along the way.

Together, we will make our country strong again.

We will make our country popular again.

We will make our country proud again.

We will make our country safe again.

And, yes, together, we will make Mahouka great again.

Tatsuya you're drunk.

Her sisters really like Masaki and invited him to their house with Koichi greeting him. It'll be his next ditch effort to pimp her out.

Just realized that's George.

because the main character is dead inside just like me

George stays behind 'taking care' of Masaki's sisters and mother and father

The parents let George and Akane travel alone together to see Masaki in Tokyo. She's 12 and he's 17.

Lewd

Such perfection worthy of onii-sama. I hope she gets drills later on

I want to fuck the miyuki.

More of her when?

Masaki pls.

Onii-sama pls.

Kyousuke pls

Kyousuke would fucking never. He has his own imouto to fuck.

What are these

Does he fuck his sister?

It would be hard to pick between this and Erika, but I would still choose Erika.

Maybe soon as they're now engaged. Once everyone else gets over the butthurt, that is.

What if Kirino manages to score Miyuki as her imouto?

I didn't. I read a little bit of the manga, went "this is fucking stupid" and dropped it. Everything I've heard of it afterwards just reinforces that I made a good decision.

Because of cute imouto