Kuzu no Honkai

lets continue... with Sensie
previous thread

/ourboy/ fucks this daily

Ending of the season. Why is Sayuri so good?

He is Cuck after all

whose cunt is it ?

hers

Thats the wrong cuck

K, so I just watched the first episode of this show, and I have to ask, does anyone actually care about it thus far?
What are your thoughts on it? What do you feel are it's merits and faults? Why are you going to continue watching it, if you are going to do so.

Initially I was turned off by all the "Onii-chan" spouting going on, as I'm getting pretty tired of this dumb cliche. A little bit of research showed me that he isn't her literal brother, just a long-time family friend, which makes it somewhat more bearable.
But the coicidence of two hopeless cucks wallowing in their own friend-zoned bullshit to the point where they'll eventually have to face feelings they've developed for each other is... unexpectedly interesting.
On one hand it's incredibly stupid and everyone can see it coming a light-year away, in fact I think that might just be the premise.
On the other hand, the raw convolutedness of this level of love quadrangularity coupled with this laughable amount of melancholia could really be potentially entertaining.

And I won't lie, some bits of the directing spoke to me as well. The colors the show uses are easy on the eyes, and the explicitness of the sexual content is also fun to see.
However, the scene transitions are really goofy, and having two flashbacks back to back makes no sense.

In the end, the relationship the two leads have can only be stupid at best and unhealthy/abusive at worst, and ultimately it's that prospect that's keeping me watching.

/our guy/

It's going to be a ride when things come to a head. I'm really enjoying it so far actually it's one of my sleeper favorites of this season. I'm a sucker for fake romance tropes and I like this dark spin on it and this inevitable cycle of hatred that's going to spawn from it

Furthermore, the writing and the premise itself feel like something only a teenage girl obsessed with romance could really enjoy to its fullest.
It's as if we've dived into the mind of that one character in a harem that likes the protagonist because he's a nice person, and all they think about is their love for him.

It feels like Hanabi isn't even the MC anymore.

Her story was over
Mugi's is about to end too

I want to spitroast sensei with Sup Forums!

And the thing is she would canon love it.

I can't say that I care. I'm in this weird grey zone where, similarly to you, I actually find the relationship between the two somewhat interesting, but I'm not invested in the characters themselves at all. They're just so bland. I guess I'll keep watching it to see how it develops, but I am so indifferent towards the characters that I don't even feel the need to make fun of them for being the cucks they are.

I hope the last story won't be Sanae's because that would make it hard to keep reading.

Why would it be about a side-character who has served her purpose in the manga?

>The colors the show uses are easy on the eyes, and the explicitness of the sexual content is also fun to see.

These are the most appealing aspects so far. With the premise of the show and the direction it apparently takes according to the threads, the relationships sound like they're going to be a convoluted mess which will either be entertaining or a disaster. Also, Hanabi is cute, even if bland.

She hasn't fucked her cousin yet.

>Hanabi is cute, even if bland
Agreed.

Also
> the direction it apparently takes according to the threads
I haven't been around for any other threads, but single pages are probably suggesting to me more than what actually happens.

>Mugi is about to end too
Not only mugi, the manga is ending in 2/3 chapters mugi story with sensei was the endgame, all is left the expected ending of akane rejecting mugi and marrying cuck sensei and he going back to hanabi or a totally unexpected ending where cuck sensei gets cucked some more

Is this a Naruto reference?

>Choosing the inferior sex partner
I know plot needs that but that is so out of character from bitch sensei

Yes, that's literally a Naruto reference.

This is a Sup Forums reference.

so is the Sensei just an actual slut or something?
because that's hilarious.

see

She is a man eating whore
She wanted to keep fucking Mugi and kanae, but in last chapter it looked like she fell in love with kanai sensei
There are 3 chapters, next will probably be Mugi and akane date.
I hope it doesnt get the predictable ending
Its not because I dont like cuck sensei but he literally is in love with her because slut sensei reminds him about his dead mother.

>3 chapters left
Fixed

wow.
That's fucking brilliant.

>"mature" romance written by a woman
Not even once.

>written by a woman
Not even once.

I am not invested in the characters either, its just I want to see how hot slut fucks every guy

I just want to see how Ourboy Mugi fucks every female character that isnt a dyke

I laughed so hard at that part.

>I'm in love with onii-chan
>I'll fuck that guy and that girl
Why.

But she can't with her actual love

She never fucked that guy and she never really wanted to fuck Ecchan.

Why doesn't she say no?

She's submissive and ronery as fuck.

Because she's a pushover

What a bitch. Getting the physical comfort is the whole point of her deal with Mugi. Can't she reject the girl, she can't even pretend it's onii-chan with her.

Vecause she's tumblr and will report both Mugi and Sanae for rape at the end.

The dyke is a cunt. She's Hanabi's only friend and Hanabi doesn't want to lose her, and the dyke takes advantage of that.

Is Hanabi going to be dicked by someone who isn't Mugi at some point? Because that'd make me extremely hard.

No.

She was about to
But chickened out

Hanabi is pure.

Dang, no fun allowed.

Not the same thing but she kisses him and gets fondled

Enough for a boner, not enough for a fap.

>not fapping to angry Hana

we.love.angst.

It almost happened. She wanted to get back at slut sensei by stealing all the guys who were into her.

Anyone else get chest pains from highschool sex stuff?

No I'm not a virgin.

Get out

My biggest depression trigger. This manga makes me want to die.

When is Hanabi going fuck bitch-sensei too?

It's like my highschool experience. Watching from the sides as everyone confide in me for some reason.

When /u/ finishes its fanfic

Literally "Cucks : The manga/anime"

Manga will end with an Akane harem. Screenshot this.

Hanabi is too pure for that.

She'll definitely lose her virginity before the manga ends. Author confirmed.

Just kidding.

Hanabi will get onii-chan dick for sure, I hope

Why do I like the lesbian rapist so much? She's just too cute.

If you can have this end with one character killing another, who would you choose? I'd like Hana to kill Akane and then bathe in her blood.

Because it's pure love she feels and wants to show it.

Onii-chan killing his slut waifu when he realizes he's had enough

Because you self insert as her

>not self inserting as hanabi and letting a lesbian have her way with you

It's hard for me to self insert yourself into a scum

See

Hanabi isnt gay, so you cant self insert as her

Yes, but it's rape so it doesn't matter.

It's not rape if it's lesbian.

Why would it make you hard?

True. Girl on girl sex isn't even sex.

>t. hanabi

It's not sex if there's no dick going in something.

It's sex if there is at least two people trying to get each other to orgasm.

Ecchan fingerblasted her hymen apart.

the crushes on their teachers and their friends just make me annoyed. Hana agreeing to Mugi's requests gets me though. She's just so passive.

Hanabi mindbreak doujins when?

Onii-chan is not into pure virgins. He wants that used up, cheating pussy.

So it wasn't sex since Hanabi didn't want that.

Because her current relationship with Mugi despite her feelings for her onii-chan still reeks of purity (on her side at least) and I want to see some serious depravation.

Right, it was rape.

So if you get raped you don't lose your virginity since you didn't have sex?

One of us would've had sex with me, but I wouldn't with them. Therefore, they are in fact taking my virginity whether I like it or not.

>implying you can't lose your virginity to a girl if you're a girl
dumb purityfags, I bet you look at it differently in 3D

Episode 3 is going to be awesome. Incoming hand job scene.

Maybe if they use a dildo
But they didnt

What people consider a girl losing their virginity is if their hymen is broken from penetration. You can't break it with another girl. Like, what? You're going to use a dildo and count that?

No, I went to an all guy highschool.

People are baiting.

This manga makes me want to kill myself.

I want to fuck slut-sensei!

You already fucked her, Mugi-sama!

b-but I want her to love me!